Annnd she's out again.

sickening,... :sick: Enjoy it Casey. Sometime soon you will be in jail for good!

The news said that George left the house, they're not sure if he'll be back to "welcome" Casey home.

Watching the ride home live on Fox 35... their caravan was weaving in and out of traffic on the 408 East West at 80-85 MPH - creating a dangerous situation, in my opinion.

Why aren't they being pulled over? This is actually REALLY DANGEROUS.

Now the protesters will be back. You would think Cindy would enjoy the quiet..yeh sure :furious:

Who was the guy that got in the red pickup on the front passenger side? Anyone?

They really do need to install a revolving door with her name on it there. I could watch her go in and out a thousand times until they put the final lock on it. :) It is nice to know she has to visit a cell from time to time. Just a preview of things to come...

Who was the guy that got in the red pickup on the front passenger side? Anyone?

Have not seen him before. New security guy?

According to Fox, he's with Baez's office.

They also said a little bit earlier that George was out, wandering down the street talking to neighbors, and enjoying being able to do it without being heckled.

Sorry George, but that's over - at least until she goes back to jail.

The news said that George left the house, they're not sure if he'll be back to "welcome" Casey home.

I am one of those who believe that George is not 100% behind the ''keep Casey out of jail'' campaign. This is a Cindy-Casey show. It always has been.

And I have nothing to back this up, but I will not be surprised if it was George who ''tipped'' the police about his gun in the car.

I guess these few months of freedom are especially valuable because compared to a lifetime in prison this is living the life. Enjoy it while you can Casey!

It looked like it was George's vehicle behind the red truck outside of the jail.

So he could have left the house to meet KC at the jail when she got out.

Wasn't it sweet?:puke: They were holding hands coming out of the jail. :Banane59:

What? No :highfive:!

Watching the ride home live on Fox 35... their caravan was weaving in and out of traffic on the 408 East West at 80-85 MPH - creating a dangerous situation, in my opinion.

Why aren't they being pulled over? This is actually REALLY DANGEROUS.

Why are they speeding like that? They are not heads of state or
celebrities, egos are exploding. jmo

Big red truck too big to fit into garage and close the door! LOL!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phernandez22
Back