HOA Injunction limiting protestors-DENIED!

Good, I would have been upset if they had allowed to this to happen.

I agree children shouldn't be allowed there. Maybe people will leave their children at home now otherwise get them taken away by DCF

Don't mess with our rights!!!!

But, do leave the kiddies home.

I agree children shouldn't be allowed there. Maybe people will leave their children at home now otherwise get them taken away by DCF

DCF has been doing interviews on local news, cautioning people to leave the kids home, citing the unstable environment at the Anthony's.

As to instability, I don't know if they mean the ambience or the people who reside there, as it wasn't clarified.

jmo

Ahhhhh

Proud to be an American.. where at least I know I'm free...

What about the neighbour's rights? When was the last time they had peace in their neighbourhood? Isn't there a noise bylaw in Florida?

I am glad the ruling came back right. However, those women need to leave their children at home! That is no place for a child. I hope all the protestors have caught on that they will be investigated by DCF if they bring children into a riot.

The neighbors have the right to call LE if it gets out of hand and the protestors have already been told to keep it down. If they get so loud that it is above an acceptable level, they can call the police and they will either make them move on or tell them to quiet down.

Nobody's rights are being trampled on in this situation. Everyone's rights are covered.

I also think that all babies and children should be left at home. I am glad that rights prevailed!

DCF has been doing interviews on local news, cautioning people to leave the kids home, citing the unstable environment at the Anthony's.

As to instability, I don't know if they mean the ambience or the people who reside there, as it wasn't clarified.

jmo

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The home owners association probably has the right to fine the Anthony family for organizing vigils without the prior consent of the HOA.

The home owners association probably has the right to fine the Anthony family for organizing vigils without the prior consent of the HOA.

The HOA seems to ebb and flow like the tides.

First they made George remove the mobile billboard. Then an HOA member kept it stored at his business and the HOA put it back, to obscure the view of the Anthony residence.

I agree this is a good ruling but kids need to be left out of the volatile, explosive atmosphere.

It seems like a race car driver strapping a babyseat inside the vehicle.
Driver has a legal right to embark on dangerous course. Leave baby out of it.

jmo

This is actually very good. About time they didn't give Casey the easy way out. I swear it seems like they go way too easy on her

What about the neighbour's rights? When was the last time they had peace in their neighbourhood? Isn't there a noise bylaw in Florida?
Most noise is ok unless it's after a certain time at night. If that were not so, we could have people arrested for use leaf blowers and lawn mowers anytime.

The neighbors should be aware that it is the Anthony family who encouraged all these crowds by their behavior. Petition them to get out of teh neighborhood and the protests would end. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back