Judge denies HA request made about setting limits to protesters.

The Anthony's lose at every turn. I expect a gathering of people today. Maybe the HOA should try to make the A's sell the house and move. lol

I'd like to know why the Anthony's cannot seem to comprehend and get into their teeny lil ole brains that the easement area which they keep taping off does not belong to them. If only I knew a city engineer...would be lovely to have one stop and demand the tape be removed. Why?? Why am I so bent on this?? Because that's all that seems to be important to them...Cindy and her tape and they think they are above the law and nothing applies to them. NEWSFLASH CINDY--YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER IS MISSING. GO LOOK FOR HER OR GET THAT LYING DAUGHTER OF YOURS TO FESS UP.

I do feel for the neighbors though........I'd have them voted out.

I'd like to know why the Anthony's cannot seem to comprehend and get into their teeny lil ole brains that the easement area which they keep taping off does not belong to them. If only I knew a city engineer...would be lovely to have one stop and demand the tape be removed. Why?? Why am I so bent on this?? Because that's all that seems to be important to them...Cindy and her tape and they think they are above the law and nothing applies to them. NEWSFLASH CINDY--YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER IS MISSING. GO LOOK FOR HER OR GET THAT LYING DAUGHTER OF YOURS TO FESS UP.

I do feel for the neighbors though........I'd have them voted out.

Same here . . . one neighbor has spoken up though!

The Anthony's lose at every turn. I expect a gathering of people today. Maybe the HOA should try to make the A's sell the house and move. lol

Depending on their regulations - they could over that tape across public property in many homeowners rules. Some HOA have a lot of power vested in their rules which gives them legal authority.

I would not be so concerned about the protesters if I lived there. I would be renting the press space for their trucks. That would be a bigger slap in the A's face in my opinion.

I knew that injunction would never fly, because those have been struck down too many times in court and I am sure the ACLU would have been all over this one.

Depending on their regulations - they could over that tape across public property in many homeowners rules. Some HOA have a lot of power vested in their rules which gives them legal authority.

I would not be so concerned about the protesters if I lived there. I would be renting the press space for their trucks. That would be a bigger slap in the A's face in my opinion.

I knew that injunction would never fly, because those have been struck down too many times in court and I am sure the ACLU would have been all over this one.

I agree with you.

An HOA near me made a family sell and move because they painted their house pepto bismal pink and refused to repaint it. The whole neighborhood was upset. Made a heck of a landmark tho. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back