Resolved FL - Orlando - Bones found, Sept 2008 - Not Human

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maui4me

non-judgmental grandma looking for justice for Cay
Reaction score
just saw at 4:20 on cbs news police are responding to bones found at a construction site on Lee Vista Blvd. It was telling it on a band running along the bottom of the screen. I have been watching closely to see what they say about it but they haven't said anything yet. They did tell, Casey got bonded out again. Maybe News crews are following the police to the construction site. Watch CBS at 5:00pm.

This was just on another site... cannot verify authenticity... most likely from east coast, if anyone hears anything on this, please post... I am in Utah and we don't get much coverage on this.

Hi
I think this is Orlando Florida?this has to do with casey?Yes,Please keep us posted on this?

suzanne

This is from a blog on the Orlando Sentinel website:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/09/we-interrupt-th.html

(snip)
WKMG reported that some bones had been found at a construction site off Lee Vista Boulevard. But evidently they are animal bones.

Since it's from a blog, I'm not sure it's 100% accurate, but they sound pretty certain it's not human remains. This is also being discussed on the other "human remains found in Florida" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave