1187 users online (243 members and 944 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Former Friends Take Lie Detector Tests!

Sorry if this has been posted already... (1/2 way down the article)

http://www.wftv.com/news/17483047/detail.html

CASEY'S FORMER FRIENDS TAKE LIE DETECTOR TESTS

Detectives still can't shake the truth from Caylee's mom Casey, but her ex-fiancÚ, ex-lover and ex-best friend have talked and investigators want to make sure it's legitimate.

Sources told Eyewitness News exclusively that Casey's ex-fiancÚ Jesse Grund, ex-lover Ricardo Morales and ex-best friend Amy Huizenga all went through lie detector tests. Sources said they were conducted not because they were accused of anything, but to make sure detectives could confirm all the details of their stories.

Huizenga is the same friend from whom Casey's accused of stealing checks from.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunnydolll View Post

Detectives still can't shake the truth from Caylee's mom Casey, but her ex-fiancÚ, ex-lover and ex-best friend have talked and investigators want to make sure it's legitimate.

Sources told Eyewitness News exclusively that Casey's ex-fiancÚ Jesse Grund, ex-lover Ricardo Morales and ex-best friend Amy Huizenga all went through lie detector tests. Sources said they were conducted not because they were accused of anything, but to make sure detectives could confirm all the details of their stories.

Nice find thanks

Awesome. That's what innocent people do.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

WOW! Wonder what the results were????

Good this will prove once and for all who is actually telling the truth and who is actually lying. Thank god somebody is actually going to take a lie detector test we know the Anthony family sure as heck aint going to

I wonder if Tony has taken one, or if he declined it.

I know! I'm very curious as well...wonder if they'll release the results....

Unfortunately, it doesn't mention the results.

Perhaps they're the ones who are lying...

Wonder why Tony L. isn't among the ones listed as having taken the tests?

Quote Originally Posted by Taed View Post
    Unfortunately, it doesn't mention the results.

LOL...I doubt it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tony's turn.

Quote Originally Posted by liltigress View Post
    Awesome. That's what innocent people do.
    Yes my thoughts exactly !!! If George,Cindy and Lee had nothing to hide , no involvement Why not take the Poly ??
    R.I.P Dominick
    R.I.P. Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by Taed View Post
    Yea. In addition too...

thanks for the news!

Gardenhart, not sure but in his interview he seemed the most scared, IMO. He would try and correct how he said things to make them sound better, used his friend Sean to further support and alibi his departure date for him.

Not that I think it implies guilt, I just think he's the most nervous and scared of the folks Casey was involved with and that were interviewed. (well, of the ones we can read or hear from) jmo
    Anything and everything I type, is all just my opinion.

I think they are probably innocent i.e. their willingness to take the lie detector. LE cant make them otherwise I think they would have MADE C, G, KC, and LA take them.
    "Life isnt about the games you lose, the pounds you gain, or the time you've lost, its about having the pictures and the sense to know when a chapter is over and a new one is beginning." -rasgirl26

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast