Former Friends Take Lie Detector Tests!

Hunnydolll

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted already... (1/2 way down the article)

http://www.wftv.com/news/17483047/detail.html

CASEY'S FORMER FRIENDS TAKE LIE DETECTOR TESTS

Detectives still can't shake the truth from Caylee's mom Casey, but her ex-fiancé, ex-lover and ex-best friend have talked and investigators want to make sure it's legitimate.

Sources told Eyewitness News exclusively that Casey's ex-fiancé Jesse Grund, ex-lover Ricardo Morales and ex-best friend Amy Huizenga all went through lie detector tests. Sources said they were conducted not because they were accused of anything, but to make sure detectives could confirm all the details of their stories.

Huizenga is the same friend from whom Casey's accused of stealing checks from.

Detectives still can't shake the truth from Caylee's mom Casey, but her ex-fiancé, ex-lover and ex-best friend have talked and investigators want to make sure it's legitimate.

Sources told Eyewitness News exclusively that Casey's ex-fiancé Jesse Grund, ex-lover Ricardo Morales and ex-best friend Amy Huizenga all went through lie detector tests. Sources said they were conducted not because they were accused of anything, but to make sure detectives could confirm all the details of their stories.

Nice find thanks

Good this will prove once and for all who is actually telling the truth and who is actually lying. Thank god somebody is actually going to take a lie detector test we know the Anthony family sure as heck aint going to

I wonder if Tony has taken one, or if he declined it.

I know! I'm very curious as well...wonder if they'll release the results....

Unfortunately, it doesn't mention the results.

Perhaps they're the ones who are lying... :)

Wonder why Tony L. isn't among the ones listed as having taken the tests?

Tony's turn.

thanks for the news!

Gardenhart, not sure but in his interview he seemed the most scared, IMO. He would try and correct how he said things to make them sound better, used his friend Sean to further support and alibi his departure date for him.

Not that I think it implies guilt, I just think he's the most nervous and scared of the folks Casey was involved with and that were interviewed. (well, of the ones we can read or hear from) jmo

I think they are probably innocent i.e. their willingness to take the lie detector. LE cant make them otherwise I think they would have MADE C, G, KC, and LA take them.

Told ya............I knew that was standard procedure for witnesess.

Detectives have said lab tests show Caylee's decomposing body was in her mother's car, and Anthony is their only "person of interest" in the girl's disappearance.

"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

That's what people who love, care, and worry about Caylee do. They are assisting LE as LE works tirelessly to find the truth.

There will probably always be stonewallers closely involved in this case, but their actions are duly noted by the public, LE and the FBI.

WOW ~ that's great... anyone willing to take the test doesn't have anything to hide as far as I'm concerned.
More then any of the Anthony's are doing! :)

Yes my thoughts exactly !!! If George,Cindy and Lee had nothing to hide , no involvement Why not take the Poly ??

This is the first case I have ever read about where a grandparent would not take a polygraph to help find their grandchild. That alone tells LE there is something hidden and to "keep looking for it."

Detectives have said lab tests show Caylee's decomposing body was in her mother's car, and Anthony is their only "person of interest" in the girl's disappearance.

"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back