1452 users online (220 members and 1232 guests)  

Websleuths News

Question

Who do you contact to find out where a post was moved to or find out why it was deleted? Sorry, I looked and found no other way to ask this question.

Im not sure, there was a thread on here earlier about an interview with Zenaida, and I hadnt gotten a chance to read it yet but its been moved and it wont let me access it.
    Please pray for Caylee

Are you talking about the ZG supposed interview tonight? I went ahead and spelled it out as I'm looking for that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Who do you contact to find out where a post was moved to or find out why it was deleted? Sorry, I looked and found no other way to ask this question.
    I have seen where some just ask where someone saw the post, and folks remember what thread they saw it on and they post the information. There are probably more efficient ways I just don't know what they are, sorry.
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

I too was just looking for that.... I cannot find a place to be able to watch Wesh NEWS ONLINE

Quote Originally Posted by spydog View Post
    Are you talking about the ZG supposed interview tonight? I went ahead and spelled it out as I'm looking for that thread.
    Well, it was information I posted about a connection between Zenaida and Jesus Ortiz and it's just gone. Strange but I'm sure there is a good reason. I'd just like to know what it is so I don't make the same mistake again.

down at the bottom of the front page of this Caylee forum to the right of the names of all the people online, there is a little box that lists the moderators for this forum. if you click on any name you can go to their profile and leave a message or send a pm.
    if a thread is not accessible, there is something about the thread that caused it to be removed from the forum. It may be being cleaned up or reviewed. If it doesn't return it was too far gone and most posts had a problem.

I know you aren't supposed to post first and last names. I don't know if that is why it was deleted.

I did find a fairly recent (yesterday) interview with Zenaida in the media thread above. Maybe that was what the earlier thread was about, but it did mention that she would be interviewed tonight I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit76 View Post
    Im not sure, there was a thread on here earlier about an interview with Zenaida, and I hadnt gotten a chance to read it yet but its been moved and it wont let me access it.
    Yes, I noticed that too because I was going to post the information in that thread but it was gone, so I started a new thread with the info I had. But poof...it's gone.

Also, many people do not search for an old topic before starting a new thread. So, this results in many many duplicate threads. So,a thread may be merged with another of the same topic.