Prayer/Meditation Circle for Caylee Thursday 9/18

QuietStorm

Ashes, ashes, we all fall down
Reaction score
Website
www.beneaththelilacs.com
I invite us to join together across the world and send Caylee's mind or spirit our love and invite her home. Whatever our individual religious or spiritual inclinations, we can join together as one and send her this positive energy.

Who: The World
When: Thursday, September 18, 2008
Where: Wherever You Are
What: Prayers, Meditation, Positive Energy, Good Thoughts, Love
Why: Comfort
Time: 5:00 pm Alaskan; 6:00 pm Pacific; 7:00 pm Mountain; 8:00 pm Central; 9:00 pm Eastern

Let's leave our frustration of others at the door and channel pure love to this little girl who needs so much to be found. Let this be a start of what we can do for others in their times of need when we can do little else. Miracles can happen and truth can reveal itself.

I am in and I hope to see others from this site join in.
This is for Caylee. Let us join together to bring her back home.
Thanks for this thread and please everyone who wants to join in please acknowledge in this thread. God Bless Caylee you are loved by all.

Count me in, what a thoughtful thing to do.

what a wonderful idea
nice to see a positive thing in this mess.

seems like we have so little to be positive about in this case.
thank you for thinking of this

I'm in. Thanks for posting the times for different time zones.
This is a wonderful idea, by the way.

I'm in as well. I'll focus on sending her a share of the love and warmth I have as I look at my own little girl who is the same age Caylee was when she disappeared. Caylee deserves that as much as she deserves justice.

I'm in as well. I'll focus on sending her a share of the love and warmth I have as I look at my own little girl who is the same age Caylee was when she disappeared. Caylee deserves that as much as she deserves justice.

Thanks, everyone! Spread the word. I look forward to sharing the moment with you.

Thank you QuiteStorm what a wonderful idea. I will be here also sending Caylee my positive energy and lighting my candle.

This is a wonderful idea and I will join in and light a candle for Caylee. May the power of pray bring this precious child, Caylee, home and truth in the open. There is so much hate surrounding situation, let us all think positive that the truth will be revealed and the healing can begin for the family.

Excellent Idea! Thanks.

badhorsie...it would be 2a for you. You are 5 hours ahead of Eastern.

I'm in too! I could REALLY use this!!! :)

Thanks Quietstorm!

just wanted to bump cause i think the more voices praying at one time are more easily they are heard.

terri

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back