What Is The Key Date to Solving This Crime?

anastacia129

Inactive
Reaction score
Ok, so whatever stance you take on this case, here is a hypothetical question.

There have been so many "key dates" givin by so many people, even the day she went "missing". Some people even suggest she never made it home from great grandpa's.

If you could, what date/ where would you go back to that you feel would be the biggest key to solving the case and why? Most people have a good idea of where they stand and how they got there. It all has to start somewhere. Where do you think this story broke down?
Was it the ride home from grandpa's?
Was it the next morning?
Was it the 9th, the first date givin?

The easy answer would be, the morning of June 16th. Or maybe the afternoon when GA said he saw them leave? Did he really see them leave? The night of the 15th?

What is the most important part of the timeline, that if verified by your own eyes, would hold the most answers to what really hapened to Caylee?

The 15th, neighbors heard a fight?? Casey take Caylee and leaves

Poppy

I'm gonna go to TL's place the night of the 15th, very late, to see if kc stayed the night. If she is there, I'm gonna check her trunk!

I'm leaning towards the 15th...but did not get a real clear picture of where Casey stayed that night...not sure if I liked TL's roomates's answer.

I believe also the evening/night of the 15th. The neighbor heard the argument. KC stormed out with Caylee. I don't believe that CA tucked them in and heard them in the room the next morning, or GA's story about them leaving at 12:50 on the 16th, kisses, hugs, etc. They made this up to present to the world the picture of a loving, happy family. I believe that Caylee met her fate shortly thereafter. Of course, this is my opinion only.

I'd also like to see what direction she came from when she left the car at amscot. Guess that would be the night of the 26.

Of course, in a backwards sort of way - what other way is there to explain all of this -whatsamata wit you - lol.

I believe Caylee was deceased before that first "flurry" of phone calls on June 16th. I think that after George left for work, Casey brought Caylee back to the house and then whatever horrible thing took place. I believe this because the first few phone calls in that "flurry" were to anywhere BUT the Anthony's residence. That tells me that Casey was at the house. Otherwise, why would she try both cell numbers and work numbers over and over again for her parents, and not call the house?

Very late on June 15th or early 16th.

Not believing a word of George saying he saw them on the 16th, nor Cindy hearing them through the door.

I believe Caylee was deceased before that first "flurry" of phone calls on June 16th. I think that after George left for work, Casey brought Caylee back to the house and then whatever horrible thing took place. I believe this because the first few phone calls in that "flurry" were to anywhere BUT the Anthony's residence. That tells me that Casey was at the house. Otherwise, why would she try both cell numbers and work numbers over and over again for her parents, and not call the house?

totally in agreement!

Good catch on Casey not calling the house. I bet you are right. She was probably already there.

And, I agree, I think it was sometime after they stormed out of the house on the 15th and before the flurry of calls on the 16th. I want to believe it was an accident, and if it was, I bet it was sometime during that night and I think what happened was that Caylee had to sleep in the car, and she died of heat exhaustion. If it wasn't an accidental death, and Caylee did intentionally kill her, then I think it happened right after they left on the 15th in a fit of rage.

This is my feeling too TraceyLeigh...

it also fits the "31 days" Casey mentioned to the 911 operator...

I am not so sure I believe George..what time did he say he last seen them on the 16th? IIRC it was after 1:30...If he is telling the truth it actually works against Casey no?
Didn't she say she dropped Caylee off at the nannys between 9-1pm...I know she first said the 9th but its been made out to be that it was a mistake and a week off..She does say a "Monday"
the 16th was a Monday..If shes changing the date to the 16th between 9-1pm that conflicts with her own fathers statement..

I am not so sure I believe George..what time did he say he last seen them on the 16th? IIRC it was after 1:30...If he is telling the truth it actually works against Casey no?
Didn't she say she dropped Caylee off at the nannys between 9-1pm...I know she first said the 9th but its been made out to be that it was a mistake and a week off..She does say a "Monday"
the 16th was a Monday..If shes changing the date to the 16th between 9-1pm that conflicts with her own fathers statement..

That is a great point... and one I had not even picked up on yet!

the totally "random" routine kc had also creates such confusion b/c there is no way to put either kc or Caylee in a definative place/time b/c there was no job/no daycare/no preschool, just a totally random life.

15th or 16th. pretty much have to go with it. no caylee sightings after the 15/16th

Definitely the 15th.. No way George saw them on the 16th. She got booted the night before. It was a done deed before the 16th.

I believe it was 12:50 when GA claims to have seen Casey and Caylee walk out with their backpacks. IIRC he remembers the specific time because he happened to be watching his favorite TV show at the time.

His favorite show, he claims, was on the Food Network. I can't be bothered to look up what is on at that time but I bet it's must see television.

I don't believe anything he says and think he helped Casey get rid of the body, especially with all the talk of those gas cans and the trunk and whatnot. Who has gas cans around the house? That back yard was so full of crap there's hardly a stitch of lawn to mow...

Good catch on Casey not calling the house. I bet you are right. She was probably already there.

And, I agree, I think it was sometime after they stormed out of the house on the 15th and before the flurry of calls on the 16th. I want to believe it was an accident, and if it was, I bet it was sometime during that night and I think what happened was that Caylee had to sleep in the car, and she died of heat exhaustion. If it wasn't an accidental death, and Caylee did intentionally kill her, then I think it happened right after they left on the 15th in a fit of rage.

What if KC got really pissed after a fight with her mom, took Caylee out of spite, and left.... Caylee was crying for Grandma, and KC went way too far in freaking out?:confused:
Then she came back on the 16th ... maybe she knew her parents were gone (maybe did a drive by first) and then did the cell flurry to see how much time she had... maybe?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back