Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Rants and Random Ideas ABOUT THE CASE thread #2

Rants and Random Ideas ABOUT THE CASE thread #2

Feel free to rant about your frustrations concerning the case in here.
    Please don't rant about fellow posters, as that wil be subject to TOS and could get you in a bit 'o trouble.
    We don't want no trouble.

Also post any random thoughts or ideas on this case that don't really need a new thread, but you would like to put the idea out there.

my rant is that its lame that there are so many theories that stem from so many of her lies .. so many people involved could be hindering the case or giving casey more and more ideas to lie with its going in a vicious circle this way imho .. the more she reads on the net the more crap she can come up with .. and id like to know why its against the law to use truth serum cuz she needs a shot of it right in her butt..

This whole mess is drivin me to drink, lol

I swear I have never seen nothing like this... EVER!

This case has all of us on edge.

The public has more need for closure than Caylee's family does.

That is very telling to me....sigh /rant

I have a random idea, thought, question....what's up with the tes search. how's the water levels in orlando? he heasn't even been a guest on ng since the abrupt pull out. what gives? haven't heard a peep outta nobody. what's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by suspicious mind View Post
    I have a random idea, thought, question....what's up with the tes search. how's the water levels in orlando? he heasn't even been a guest on ng since the abrupt pull out. what gives? haven't heard a peep outta nobody. what's going on?
    That is a good question,

Maybe they found something? I dunno but, this whole mess is suspect. I have followed many, many cases (mostly thru the media) I have never seen a case like this.

My guess is that she simply angered the whole judicial system (I am sure she did) Heck, she angered the whole United States. They want her butt on death row!

this is a ban free thread ain't it? lol

Quote Originally Posted by El Gato View Post
    That is a good question,

Maybe they found something? I dunno but, this whole mess is suspect. I have followed many, many cases (mostly thru the media) I have never seen a case like this.

My guess is that she simply angered the whole judicial system (I am sure she did) Heck, she angered the whole United States. They want her butt on death row!
    EL Gato: LOVE your avatar!!!

TES headquarters was seriously damaged in Hurricane Ike. Cannot tell when they would make it to Orlando
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

I really don't think the le have much to go on. If they did why would they be flying to CA to talk to LP. To me they are trying to get info but I really don't think they have half as much as we think they do. If all they have is what we know what kind of case to they really have?

Thought this was interesting!
    Casey was wearing some to jail. Someone said they were popular now!
    Read this!
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,423143,00.html

I lurked for amost 2 months before regestering mid August. I thought this site would not only be someplace to become involved in helping locate missing people as well as solve murders by using facts, critical thinking and some skills in finding out information via internet searches but after posting now for little less than a month I am almost afraid to type a thing. Some people have posted full names such as posts made in the 'sticky's' that have come from documents that have been made public but than one gets chastised for doing the same thing in their own posts.
    I have read the rules. I have asked for clarification about the rules in regards to these rules and what has been posted. I have even given examples of what I have seen posted in the sticky's that have not been removed so I have had to come to the conclusion that some rules are for some people but not for others.
    Post are being removed from threads even if that post has nothing in it except a different view or opinion. Threads have become a thing of territory and if your theory dosen't match then you are bashed over the head with sacastic retorts.
    Sometimes I think that posters read 'attitude' or 'prejudice' in a post when there was none. Somethimes I think that posts are made with the intention to stir up discouse and casue a thread to be shut down and no longer discussed.
    I see that some posters like to chit chat and I do understand that it can confuse the issue but I though that was what the general discussion thread had been all about. A place for just some genral discussion without the nitty gritty stuff and where Hey, how do you like my new avatar could be thrown in without anyone getting their nickers in a bunch.
    The more specific topic threads where for sticking to well the topic, a place to really get down to some nitty gritty facts, theories mixed in with a bit of off the cuff specualting, ideas being bounced back and fort and backed up with sound thought as well a available supporting links without the personal chit chat.
    At this point I am confused becasue what I saw happening here in the begining of July, good well thought out old fashioned sleuthing has been replaced with opinionated, snarky, judgemental and sometimes downright nasty posts.
    Now I am seeing don't specualte about this or don't mention that or how dare you bring that up or talk about this issue that even when a person or a place or an item, for whatever reason is part of the case. How is one suppose to take what is known and add to a timeline or a theory without bringing up other possibilties that may fit? Crime is not clean and people who are not guilty of a thing end up being part of it just because that is how life works.
    I understrand the need to qualify statements to make it clear that it is ones opinion or one is just speculation as opposed to verfied fact and that care must be taken to preserve idenity if that name has not been made public by LE or media outlets or can be found through public documents.
    I also whole heartly agree on no offensive language or outright name calling in any thread and I feel that the moderators have done a terrific job in nipping any of that in the bud.
    At this point I am at a loss. I am hesitant to post another word. I also feel that if I give in to this feeling and no longer 'add my two cents' then I also give up being part of collective mind the has gathered here for the sole purpose of helping the lost come home either in body or in spirit.
    Respectfuly,
    Shadow of my mind.

I'm tired of no response posting? I saw casey with these beads today?
    where did she get hers?
    Last edited by summermood32; 09-17-2008 at 01:40 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by shadow of my mind View Post
    I lurked for amost 2 months before regestering mid August. I thought this site would not only be someplace to become involved in helping locate missing people as well as solve murders by using facts, critical thinking and some skills in finding out information via internet searches but after posting now for little less than a month I am almost afraid to type a thing. Some people have posted full names such as posts made in the 'sticky's' that have come from documents that have been made public but than one gets chastised for doing the same thing in their own posts.
    I have read the rules. I have asked for clarification about the rules in regards to these rules and what has been posted. I have even given examples of what I have seen posted in the sticky's that have not been removed so I have had to come to the conclusion that some rules are for some people but not for others.
    Post are being removed from threads even if that post has nothing in it except a different view or opinion. Threads have become a thing of territory and if your theory dosen't match then you are bashed over the head with sacastic retorts.
    Sometimes I think that posters read 'attitude' or 'prejudice' in a post when there was none. Somethimes I think that posts are made with the intention to stir up discouse and casue a thread to be shut down and no longer discussed.
    I see that some posters like to chit chat and I do understand that it can confuse the issue but I though that was what the general discussion thread had been all about. A place for just some genral discussion without the nitty gritty stuff and where Hey, how do you like my new avatar could be thrown in without anyone getting their nickers in a bunch.
    The more specific topic threads where for sticking to well the topic, a place to really get down to some nitty gritty facts, theories mixed in with a bit of off the cuff specualting, ideas being bounced back and fort and backed up with sound thought as well a available supporting links without the personal chit chat.
    At this point I am confused becasue what I saw happening here in the begining of July, good well thought out old fashioned sleuthing has been replaced with opinionated, snarky, judgemental and sometimes downright nasty posts.
    Now I am seeing don't specualte about this or don't mention that or how dare you bring that up or talk about this issue that even when a person or a place or an item, for whatever reason is part of the case. How is one suppose to take what is known and add to a timeline or a theory without bringing up other possibilties that may fit? Crime is not clean and people who are not guilty of a thing end up being part of it just because that is how life works.
    I understrand the need to qualify statements to make it clear that it is ones opinion or one is just speculation as opposed to verfied fact and that care must be taken to preserve idenity if that name has not been made public by LE or media outlets or can be found through public documents.
    I also whole heartly agree on no offensive language or outright name calling in any thread and I feel that the moderators have done a terrific job in nipping any of that in the bud.
    At this point I am at a loss. I am hesitant to post another word. I also feel that if I give in to this feeling and no longer 'add my two cents' then I also give up being part of collective mind the has gathered here for the sole purpose of helping the lost come home either in body or in spirit.
    Respectfuly,
    Shadow of my mind.
    I dont understand anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by summermood32 View Post
    I'm tired of no response posting? I saw casey with these beads today?
    where did she get hers?
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71183

The TRUTH shall set you free!

Here is my opinion on this case in a nutshell......

There is NO VERSION of truth, it is either TRUTH or a LIE. No VERSION! No half-truths, no mis-truths...those are called LIES!

truth (trth)
    n. pl. truths (trz, trths)
    1. Conformity to fact or actuality.
    2. A statement proven to be or accepted as true.
    3. Sincerity; integrity.
    4. Fidelity to an original or standard.
    a. Reality; actuality.
    b. often Truth That which is considered to be the supreme reality and to have the ultimate meaning and value of existence.

No where in this definition is there a "half-truth", no VERSION of the truth, just the TRUTH and nothing else!

I also believe that Casey is a Pathological Liar. I am not a doctor and do not claim to be one but I am relatively intelligent and can surmise a situation and then form an opinion......

Pathological Liars
    There is a reason why you are asked in court to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. It is because most of the time that is not what people do. Everyone lies sometime. There are many reasons to lie. Sometimes it is to not hurt someone's feelings. Sometimes a lie is for our own advantage. Some people lie in conducting business and in their personal lives. Most adults are aware of when they lie.

Young children sometimes have problems telling fantasy from reality. When a 3-year-old insists that he flew to Mars this morning, he may not be lying on purpose. He may not even be aware that it is a lie. Children with good imaginations often take longer to learn what a lie really is. It is important to work with children to teach them about fantasy and reality, instead of punishing them for these kinds of beliefs.

A pathological liar believes in the lies, at least at the time that she or he is talking. Their stories tend to be very dramatic. They often portray the person as being smarter, braver, more attractive, or more interesting than she or he really is. Sometimes people begin to catch onto pathological liars because of obvious flaws in the stories. A fairly young man will describe his heroics in the Vietnam war. A homely woman will talk about all the men who fell instantly in love with her. Sometimes the flaws may be more subtle and it may take a knowledgeable person to find them. Often it happens that a pathological liar will be caught out at a party by someone who really was a pilot, really lived in Africa, or really was a fashion model.

Suspect a pathological liar if:

the stories seem too dramatic or unrealistic

the lies seem to serve no purpose except to impress people or

the lies can easily be shown up

Sometimes pathological lying appears to be related to physical causes, such as problems in the brain. Other times they appear to be related to low self-esteem. In any case, good diagnosis and treatment is needed.

My honest opinion is this....the only way this case will be "solved" is if we hear the TRUTH from Casey (not likely) or Caylee's little body is found.

Thanks for letting me rant!
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere!" MLK, Jr.

Respectfuly,
    Shadow of my mind.
    I enjoyed reading your post very much.

I agree with the majority of it; I've been guilty of some of it; and I, personally, am glad you took the time to post these thoughts.

I thought that Tim and his team went to Aruba. Actually, I think I'll go check out what's new with the NH case.

Respectfuly,
    Shadow of my mind.

I feel exactly the same as you, Shadow of my mind. Like you, I'm not sure whether to ever post another word. A perfectly good thread just got closed though there were no TOS violations, at least not by anyone I saw, maybe someone sneaked one in that I missed, but I had followed the thread from the first page. Trouble makers just got on and started yelling that the thread should be closed and that no one should be able to discuss a particular theory any more, and poof, the thread was closed. (The people there were NOT slandering the ZG who had been cleared by LE, just the opposite, that was made very clear on the thread.) Then the same trouble makers jumped over here to further vilify the civil posters. Too much. Have a good night, Shadow of my mind and thanks for your post

Not very good news from the Texas Equusearch website:

www.texasequusearch.org

"Due to hurricane Ike the Texas EquuSearch headquarters have been severely damaged. Texas EquuSearch will resume its work as soon as we can recover from damage. Please stand by for further updates."

Thank you!!! Now that's the best news I've seen all day long!!!! The Dante thread needs to go too. He's innocent and everybody is assuming he has been avoiding LE and not one person has proof of that. Innocent people's lives are being detroyed because of the wanna be detectives prying and starting rumors. Just last week an innocent guy had to post a U-Tube video explaining he has nothing to do with Casey. Everybody was like, "oops, sorry dude, thought ya might be involved."

Next it will be Dante.......then who's next? That's my rant. Why can't anyone accept the fact that Casey was perfectly capable of handling Caylee's little body after she killed her ALONE? Do these people really believe Casey picked up the phone, called Dante and said, "hey Dante....dude ya gotta help me bury my daughter, meet me outside your apartment, I just killed her."

Rotd

Casey is still out.

$$ are being made and mishandled in multiple ways.

Innocents have had their lives impacted in ways many of us can't comprehend.

(And my sympathies lie with those who truly can comprehend due to personal experience.)

LE must be exhausted and frustrated, yet still tirelessly working this case.

TM displayed inordinate patience and class in a singularly odd circumstance that probably made no sense to him in light of his goals and personal experience.

WS'ers are working OT to sleuth - and hurting in the process.

-------------------------------------------------

And Caylee is still not found.

--------------------------------------------------

Respectfuly,
    Shadow of my mind.
    Shadow,

I can't say I agree with your post or understand your feelings, but I hope you will continue to share your thoughts. I'm fairly new here myself after lurking for a while. I think this particular case has stirred up very intense emotions.

bumping up
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

I just got kicked out of the cool kid's club at the "I believe Caylee is Alive Thread" for trying to come up with a theory! Jeez

Quote Originally Posted by Samijeansg View Post
    I posted this in the WS/lawyer thread, but wanted to post it here too because it is sort of a rant and random thought.

I would like to know where the high profile lawyers are for Zenida Gonzales. Who is standing up for her and her rights? This woman can't find a job now, a place to live for her and her children all because of Casey and her lies. Her life is runied. Cindy wants to talk about lawyers searching websites because of things people are saying about her family, what about this woman's family and her rights? Your daughter stole her idenity! Instead of Casey living in your nice house, that woman should own your home for what your daughter has done to her! Instead she is living in a hotel room. Yeah let's talk lawyers and who's rights have been violated! I really hope a lawyer will come to her aid and turn the tables on your butts! Really... you people have a lot of nerve!!!
    Bravo!

Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast