Debate Thread for Caylee is alive

buster1234

Former Member
Reaction score
Hopefully this is not a duplicate thread. I realize there is already a thread for those who believe Caylee is alive but that thread was being used as a debate and theory thread as much as a support thread. So here would be a great place to discuss, debate about Caylee being alive.

momtective
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2008

I was asked to pull this post over by MOMTECTIVE:

Possible explaination for the dogs and decomp detection...I've entertained this thought for a while now, it may have already been covered and if so I'm sorry for the repost.

I can't get past the June 9th date...we know this is the date that NG was murdered in J Blanchard park...we know Casey & Caylee frequented said park...we know Casey knew A LOT of guys...

Suppose KC saw NG's murder...knew the murderer and murderer took Caylee.

We do not know how NG was killed but perhaps with a weapon such as a hammer, a crowbar, etc

We do not know if NG's attacker may have used Cholorform to subdue NG

But if NG's attacker did use the above mentioned items, then perhaps said items were placed in KC's trunk and she later borrowed a shovel and buried them...first thinking of her own back yard but then deciding it best to bury them away from the house.

Just another theory believing this baby is alive...hoping that theory is allowed here since it is at this point just theory and speculation.

That would mean Casey knows Caylee is with murderers. And she still will not talk to police? Sorry, I can't buy that.

momtective

I was asked to pull this post over by MOMTECTIVE:

Possible explaination for the dogs and decomp detection...I've entertained this thought for a while now, it may have already been covered and if so I'm sorry for the repost.

I can't get past the June 9th date...we know this is the date that NG was murdered in J Blanchard park...we know Casey & Caylee frequented said park...we know Casey knew A LOT of guys...

We do not know how NG was killed but perhaps with a weapon such as a hammer, a crowbar, etc

We do not know if NG's attacker may have used Cholorform to subdue NG

But if NG's attacker did use the above mentioned items, then perhaps said items were placed in KC's trunk and she later borrowed a shovel and buried them...first thinking of her own back yard but then deciding it best to bury them away from the house.

Just another theory believing this baby is alive...hoping that theory is allowed here since it is at this point just theory and speculation.

I respect you for keeping the hope alive, but I did find a problem with your theory. The June 9th date has to be thrown out the window for Caylee's abduction because there is video of her at the nursing home on June 15th, which IIRC, it was confirmed that this video was in fact taken on this date by talking to employees who were at the nursing home that day. So therefore, Caylee couldn't have been missing on June 9th as Casey and Cindy stated early on. I don't know where they came up with June 9th, but Casey even stated to Lee that she hadn't seen her daughter in 31 days, which again puts the timeline at June 15th-16th.

momtective

If the murderer took her on the 9th or 10th, how do we explain Caylee's visit to the GGP on the 15th?

Some of us believe the June 9th date came because that was the date Casey and Caylee took off minus the one day that Casey brought Caylee back around for Father's Day.

Looking at it from that sense, it's easy to see where the June 9th date came from. This is when Casey took Caylee on her make believe week-long mini vacation which would have been just after Caylee's last night to spend with her grand parents.

did momtective ask you to bring the post over for the purpose of debate?

I asked the posters on the other thread if they thought this thread would be a good idea and Momtective asked that if I did start it, would I bring this over.

The whole forum is a debate of topics about what happened.
If those that think she is alive would like to debate those that think she is not alive specifically on this thread then go for it.
But if it turns into a bashfest, it is too hard to maintain. So follow TOS, don;t attack and stay on topic.

thanks.

I asked the posters on the other thread if they thought this thread would be a good idea and Momtective asked that if I did start it, would I bring this over.
I saw that thank you. I didn;t want someone getting into a debate that didn't want to be in one.

Hopefully this is not a duplicate thread. I realize there is already a thread for those who believe Caylee is alive but that thread was being used as a debate and theory thread as much as a support thread. So here would be a great place to discuss, debate and put out theories about Caylee being alive.
We have a thread for theories already, so that is not an open topic for this thread. If you want to debate the specific point of Caylee being alive or dead with those of opposing view then that's fine.

If those that think she is alive would like to debate those that think she is not alive specifically on this thread then go for it.
But if it turns into a bashfest, it is too hard to maintain. So follow TOS, don;t attack and stay on topic.

thanks.

Thanks JBean for clearing that up.

Okay...I am not implicating anyone, especially not anyone who is LE...but...I'm just throwing this out there. Perhaps the person who murdered NG was LE and Casey saw what happened or gained knowledge of who did it and that person was LE. If she gained knowledge of it at some point then that would answer the June 9th-June 15(16th) descrepency. It would certainly explain CA saying that she did not "trust LE". It would scream cover-up by persons in authority. With the twists and turns this case is taking I would not put anything past anyone. JB says that his client has "reasons" for what she did and it will all come out in court. Perhaps that is where all her lies are coming from because she is grasping at straws and trying to come up with something that is plausible. Problem is...none of her 'stories" are. Do I believe any of which I just typed? Probably not...but like I said...I am just throwing it out there.

Didn't Cindy at one time say, "Follow the money".
What did she mean by that?

I've seen a few posters ask if this whole tragedy is a hoax to make money and that idea has caught my interest at times.
Personally, I've seen some pretty raw emotions and that makes this theory difficult for me, but damn if someone isn't making money off this baby.

I respect you for keeping the hope alive, but I did find a problem with your theory. The June 9th date has to be thrown out the window for Caylee's abduction because there is video of her at the nursing home on June 15th, which IIRC, it was confirmed that this video was in fact taken on this date by talking to employees who were at the nursing home that day. So therefore, Caylee couldn't have been missing on June 9th as Casey and Cindy stated early on. I don't know where they came up with June 9th, but Casey even stated to Lee that she hadn't seen her daughter in 31 days, which again puts the timeline at June 15th-16th.

But that June 9 date is still up on the OCSO website. There must be a reason for that.

OCSO

Bashfest! I am too busy for this maybe later but I think Caylee is dead but am open to everyone's opinion

If no one debates the alive part of the argument, on this thread ,the thread will be closed.

We have a thread for theories already, so that is not an open topic for this thread. If you want to debate the specific point of Caylee being alive or dead with those of opposing view then that's fine.

thanks.

If no one debates the alive part of the argument, on this thread ,the thread will be closed.
bumpppp

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back