745 users online (99 members and 646 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

George A.Tells Reporters "I Feel Sorry For All Of You" *merged*

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George Anthony lashed out at reporters Wednesday, one day after his daughter, Casey Anthony, was released from jail on home confinement for the third time. George and Cindy Anthony could get some relief from protesters in their neighborhood as early as next week.

"You are destroying my family, all of you. I wish you would get the hell out of here," he said. "I feel sorry for all of you. Some day you're going to have a judgment day, all of you."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497407/detail.html

Judge Stan Strickland "God didn't set Casey free - a jury did"

In his line of thinking, I'm sure Casey is going to have her judgment day too.

The constant presence must be annoying, but it's not the media who are ripping the family apart, that was done months ago.

He looks like he's lost some weight!
    Faxing death threats to a location near you!

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Seeker View Post
    ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George Anthony lashed out at reporters Wednesday, one day after his daughter, Casey Anthony, was released from jail on home confinement for the third time. George and Cindy Anthony could get some relief from protesters in their neighborhood as early as next week.

"You are destroying my family, all of you. I wish you would get the hell out of here," he said. "I feel sorry for all of you. Some day you're going to have a judgment day, all of you."

Well, I guess Biaz's little speech didn't change anyone's mind one iota.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

another Geroge media moment

george verbally attacking media again
    (he claims the media is destroying his family)

He also insinuates that the media pays protestors to be at his home!

just noticed that GA is wearing 2 phones on his belt. could one of them be a blackjack? "hiding in plain sight"? im sure i am reaching.... but worth a comment i suppose...he almost seems spent. like his is starting to feel like giving up.

Um George, your family is falling apart from within. We are simply witnessing it.
    =^..^=

He really should be spending his energy trying to prepare KC for her judgment (since they aren't spending it looking for Caylee). No worries, her's will be here before you know it.

"Some day you're going to have a judgment day, all of you."
    Right back atcha there George. Don't let the karma door hit you on the butt on your way out. Oh wait...it already has.

I'm telling youse guys...I don't think I've seen a family so in need of therapy. The reporters are only reporting a story that their family created. The A's all need to look in the mirror to see where their problems come from.
    That's Ms Crime Junkie to you Mr Baez...

The person that is destroying their family is the one they helped get out of jail and is now under their roof.

He also said that they aren't helping find his granddaughter. And he is doing what?

I agree with him, the media has inserted themselves into this case far beyond what is necessary in reporting the news, and they haven't done if for the good of little Caylee. Unless they feel that Caylee is going to show up in the Anthony yard, there is no legitimate reason for the cameras to be filming the Anthony home 24/7. The media wants nothing more than for the Anthonys to lose their cool on camera. I have no idea if the media is paying protesters but the media presence alone certainly encourages the protesters to behave like imbeciles, to the delight of the reporters.

Do they ever respond to anything other than with a hammer in hand and blame for everyone but them? I think Casey may have quite a lot to do with what's raining down on their family.

Quote Originally Posted by memorylane01 View Post
    just noticed that GA is wearing 2 phones on his belt. could one of them be a blackjack? "hiding in plain sight"? im sure i am reaching.... but worth a comment i suppose...he almost seems spent. like his is starting to feel like giving up.
    I just noticed, once again, George is holding that hammer!! Sad to say, but eventually that hammer will be used as a weapon.

Wow. And his comment that the reporters/protesters aren't searching for Caylee - my goodness, I would have answered him by saying "You have some nerve, you and your family aren't searching either."

And why do George and Cindy always come out with the hammer. Could this not be brandishing a weapon or what?

All kinds of hugs!

ROSIE

Quote Originally Posted by Ladytazz View Post

The person that is destroying their family is the one they helped get out of jail and is now under their roof.

He also said that they aren't helping find his granddaughter. And he is doing what?
    Nor is his daughter!

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast