George A.Tells Reporters "I Feel Sorry For All Of You" *merged*

Truth Seeker

Reaction score
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George Anthony lashed out at reporters Wednesday, one day after his daughter, Casey Anthony, was released from jail on home confinement for the third time. George and Cindy Anthony could get some relief from protesters in their neighborhood as early as next week.

"You are destroying my family, all of you. I wish you would get the hell out of here," he said. "I feel sorry for all of you. Some day you're going to have a judgment day, all of you."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497407/detail.html

17497158.jpg

In his line of thinking, I'm sure Casey is going to have her judgment day too.

The constant presence must be annoying, but it's not the media who are ripping the family apart, that was done months ago.

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George Anthony lashed out at reporters Wednesday, one day after his daughter, Casey Anthony, was released from jail on home confinement for the third time. George and Cindy Anthony could get some relief from protesters in their neighborhood as early as next week.

"You are destroying my family, all of you. I wish you would get the hell out of here," he said. "I feel sorry for all of you. Some day you're going to have a judgment day, all of you."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497407/detail.html

17497158.jpg
Well, I guess Biaz's little speech didn't change anyone's mind one iota.

just noticed that GA is wearing 2 phones on his belt. could one of them be a blackjack? "hiding in plain sight"? im sure i am reaching.... but worth a comment i suppose...he almost seems spent. like his is starting to feel like giving up.

Um George, your family is falling apart from within. We are simply witnessing it.

He really should be spending his energy trying to prepare KC for her judgment (since they aren't spending it looking for Caylee). No worries, her's will be here before you know it.

"Some day you're going to have a judgment day, all of you."

Right back atcha there George. Don't let the karma door hit you on the butt on your way out. Oh wait...it already has.

I'm telling youse guys...I don't think I've seen a family so in need of therapy. The reporters are only reporting a story that their family created. The A's all need to look in the mirror to see where their problems come from.

The person that is destroying their family is the one they helped get out of jail and is now under their roof.

He also said that they aren't helping find his granddaughter. And he is doing what?

I agree with him, the media has inserted themselves into this case far beyond what is necessary in reporting the news, and they haven't done if for the good of little Caylee. Unless they feel that Caylee is going to show up in the Anthony yard, there is no legitimate reason for the cameras to be filming the Anthony home 24/7. The media wants nothing more than for the Anthonys to lose their cool on camera. I have no idea if the media is paying protesters but the media presence alone certainly encourages the protesters to behave like imbeciles, to the delight of the reporters.

Do they ever respond to anything other than with a hammer in hand and blame for everyone but them? I think Casey may have quite a lot to do with what's raining down on their family.

just noticed that GA is wearing 2 phones on his belt. could one of them be a blackjack? "hiding in plain sight"? im sure i am reaching.... but worth a comment i suppose...he almost seems spent. like his is starting to feel like giving up.

I just noticed, once again, George is holding that hammer!! Sad to say, but eventually that hammer will be used as a weapon.:eek:

Wow. And his comment that the reporters/protesters aren't searching for Caylee - my goodness, I would have answered him by saying "You have some nerve, you and your family aren't searching either."

And why do George and Cindy always come out with the hammer. Could this not be brandishing a weapon or what?

The person that is destroying their family is the one they helped get out of jail and is now under their roof.

He also said that they aren't helping find his granddaughter. And he is doing what?

Nor is his daughter!:mad:

Honestly, the media and all should give the Anthony's what they want. If they go away, and Caylee's picture is only being circulated by them, they will eventually realize that the media and protesters are only there because they want this child found.
Just go away and allow them to find this alive child on their own. I feel if they don't have the publicity, maybe someone will start talking..
Trust me, they will need the public before the public will ever need them.

First of all I cannot stop laughing everytime I see them , because they usually have a hammer in thier hand, and are fixing the tape.

Second: If they say one more time, about looking for Caylee. Your not looking for Caylee. When have they ever looked, oh and then when asked about it contact Nejam(whatever his name) , he would tell anyone anyways, just like when he was on NG :furious:
That whole family is driving me batty,:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back