708 users online (81 members and 627 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Will this Case Be On TRU TV?? Will you watch?

Wonder if this case will be televised on TRU TV and if it is will you be watching?? Why or Why Not??

When it's solved, I'd love to see this case on Forensic Files, narrated by Peter Thomas.

I watch lots ant lots of trials and this is one I would watch gavel-to-gavel. TTV is good for commentary, though!

Thank goodness I'm retired!

Quote Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
    When it's solved, I'd love to see this case on Forensic Files, narrated by Peter Thomas.
    I love Forensic Files, but I think this would be like a mini-series with all the twists and turns so far!

I do hope this trial (if I do not die of old age first) will be on TruTv. Yes, I will watch. It will be a great pleasure to actually watch the trial unfold and a verdict read.

We have all been here every day hoping/praying for a resolution for little Caylee. It cannot come soon enough for me!
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    Quote Originally Posted by LaLaw2000 View Post
    I do hope this trial (if I do not die of old age first) will be on TruTv. Yes, I will watch. It will be a great pleasure to actually watch the trial unfold and a verdict read.

We have all been here every day hoping/praying for a resolution for little Caylee. It cannot come soon enough for me!
    Ditto!
    Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.

Me, too!

I will definitely watch it, especially once all the forensic science really comes to head. I wonder if most of us will be screeching at the tv, "I told you so" or "I just knew it."

I will watch it. I feel personally connected to little Caylee. Her family appears to be doing nothing to find her, so it's up to folks like us.

Heck yea I'd watch it, TIVO it, record it and anything else that comes to mind!

Quote Originally Posted by Crafter View Post
    I will definitely watch it, especially once all the forensic science really comes to head. I wonder if most of us will be screeching at the tv, "I told you so" or "I just knew it."
    yeah, I think we folks here at WS have figured alot of it out. But the Forencis would be the thing that makes the case. I think this case would be bring really good ratings for TRU TV. I gotta a feeling we might all be shocked at the end results. Since there have been so many surprises along the way.

I will only watch any true crime tv program if the case is solved and/or a conviction happens. I will never watch if anyone who committed this crime gets away with it, and I'm not sure I will ever be able to stomach some made for tv movie about this no matter what happens.

OOPs, I forgot that tru tv is the trial. Yes, I'd definitely watch the trial.
    Last edited by txsvicki; 09-17-2008 at 06:05 PM. Reason: correction

Quote Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
    Oh yes!

unsaid is offline I don't know and you don't know either! LOL
    YES, I'd watch! I want to see this additional evidence LE has been holding out on!

Yes, I would watch because this case has consumed me.

Heck yeah I am going to watch the trial. Imagine how entertaining Baez is going to be. That is, if he don't quit or get fired.
    =^..^=

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast