731 users online (112 members and 619 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

LE needs to check on Amy's storage site.

Does Amy have a storage building? I hope if so, it has been checked because Casey may have had all of Amy's keys for awhile on her car key ring, possibly. If someone has connection with LE on here, please let them know about a possible storage building. True, we dont know if it is a building, but we dont know it is not. I am not in any way accusing Amy of any part of coverup here for we all know that her checkbook was taken by Casey and so a storage building of hers (if she had one) could have been accessed by Casey also. I think its worth checking on since the subject may not have came up between LE and Amy.

Posted to Casey from Amy H at 11:03am on June 4th, It will be great! And the best part... we have all month to get boys to do heavy lifting from storage for the price of beer and pizza... and yes boys, I know you can read this and I think you are getting adequately compensated! I'm excited for tonight... and next week... and the next however long!
    I'm a disbeliever unless you can show me FACTS!

excellent catch!

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    excellent catch!
    Wow, fantastic catch.

I wonder if anyone has thought anything about it? Even if she didn't leave Caylee there she could have put her there at one time or she could have even stolen things out of there to sell. It needs to be checked out regardless.

Wow - you guys just amaze me. Good catch.
    Join the fray, or give peace a say!

Great catch. However, I think that Amy would probably think about this after her money was taken and check out the storage unit if one existed.

True, but having untrained eyes do a search as opposed to an investigator and possibly a forensics person is something completely different.

Hopefully maybe Amy reads here and will go check it or have LE to if she has a storage building. She just says storage so no way of knowing. I've been re-reading posts from the beginning of this case on here. We know more little things now so if we go back and read old posts, chances are something might fall in place for us! Anyway, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by tttterri View Post
    Does Amy have a storage building? I hope if so, it has been checked because Casey may have had all of Amy's keys for awhile on her car key ring, possibly. If someone has connection with LE on here, please let them know about a possible storage building. True, we dont know if it is a building, but we dont know it is not. I am not in any way accusing Amy of any part of coverup here for we all know that her checkbook was taken by Casey and so a storage building of hers (if she had one) could have been accessed by Casey also. I think its worth checking on since the subject may not have came up between LE and Amy.

Posted to Casey from Amy H at 11:03am on June 4th, It will be great! And the best part... we have all month to get boys to do heavy lifting from storage for the price of beer and pizza... and yes boys, I know you can read this and I think you are getting adequately compensated! I'm excited for tonight... and next week... and the next however long!
    Many apartment buildings provide storage facilities in the basement. Perhaps that's what Amy was referring to.

Where did you sleuth this statement? do you have a link to this statement?

It came from Caseys facebook before she or someone cleaned it up, so no link available anymore. sorry.

Laece is offline Bring it on down to Omelette-ville-ahhh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Law_girl41 View Post
    Where did you sleuth this statement? do you have a link to this statement?
    it's tttteri's opinion, rising from the comment from casey to amy, which is a myspace comment.
    do not use my posts without my written permission, other than for use contained within quoting on this websleuths site.

just because you always think someone is hiding in the bushes, doesn't mean that they're not.

You're out of the woods
    You're out of the dark

You're out of the night
    Step into the sun, step into the light.

Just stop it, Casey.

Quote Originally Posted by tttterri View Post

That is a fanstastic idea. Very nice find of additional information.

This is smart, I hope LE checked it out.

i hope someone suggested this to LE ?

If I was Amy I'd be sure to take LE with me when I opened it up~

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast