LE needs to check on Amy's storage site.

tttterri

Reaction score
Does Amy have a storage building? I hope if so, it has been checked because Casey may have had all of Amy's keys for awhile on her car key ring, possibly. If someone has connection with LE on here, please let them know about a possible storage building. True, we dont know if it is a building, but we dont know it is not. I am not in any way accusing Amy of any part of coverup here for we all know that her checkbook was taken by Casey and so a storage building of hers (if she had one) could have been accessed by Casey also. I think its worth checking on since the subject may not have came up between LE and Amy.

Posted to Casey from Amy H at 11:03am on June 4th, It will be great! And the best part... we have all month to get boys to do heavy lifting from storage for the price of beer and pizza... and yes boys, I know you can read this and I think you are getting adequately compensated! I'm excited for tonight... and next week... and the next however long!

excellent catch!:clap:

Wow, fantastic catch.

I wonder if anyone has thought anything about it? Even if she didn't leave Caylee there she could have put her there at one time or she could have even stolen things out of there to sell. It needs to be checked out regardless.

Great catch. However, I think that Amy would probably think about this after her money was taken and check out the storage unit if one existed.

True, but having untrained eyes do a search as opposed to an investigator and possibly a forensics person is something completely different.

Hopefully maybe Amy reads here and will go check it or have LE to if she has a storage building. She just says storage so no way of knowing. I've been re-reading posts from the beginning of this case on here. We know more little things now so if we go back and read old posts, chances are something might fall in place for us! Anyway, thanks.

Does Amy have a storage building? I hope if so, it has been checked because Casey may have had all of Amy's keys for awhile on her car key ring, possibly. If someone has connection with LE on here, please let them know about a possible storage building. True, we dont know if it is a building, but we dont know it is not. I am not in any way accusing Amy of any part of coverup here for we all know that her checkbook was taken by Casey and so a storage building of hers (if she had one) could have been accessed by Casey also. I think its worth checking on since the subject may not have came up between LE and Amy.

Posted to Casey from Amy H at 11:03am on June 4th, It will be great! And the best part... we have all month to get boys to do heavy lifting from storage for the price of beer and pizza... and yes boys, I know you can read this and I think you are getting adequately compensated! I'm excited for tonight... and next week... and the next however long!

Many apartment buildings provide storage facilities in the basement. Perhaps that's what Amy was referring to.

Where did you sleuth this statement? do you have a link to this statement?

It came from Caseys facebook before she or someone cleaned it up, so no link available anymore. sorry.

Where did you sleuth this statement? do you have a link to this statement?

it's tttteri's opinion, rising from the comment from casey to amy, which is a myspace comment.

That is a fanstastic idea. Very nice find of additional information. :woohoo:

If I was Amy I'd be sure to take LE with me when I opened it up~

Excellent catch! This website amazes me!

Chilly--we don't have basements in FL. Too close to sea level.

BeagleMom

If I was Amy I'd be sure to take LE with me when I opened it up~

Great find. While they are there looking be sure to check for the "rubbermaid" boxes, the A's have a lot of them in their garage. Please go to the link and go to the See Images and scroll through the images until you see GA in the garage and look to the right and see all the boxes. Just a thought. IMO.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497407/detail.html

Yup! Excellent find! :) I'd posted this myself [paragraph below] on the "Hiding a Body" thread a couple weeks ago & do sincerely hope LE checked everyone who was moving!

.....given that everyone involved in her life was *moving* from place to place [including herself] & main areas we're dealing with are apt. complexes, people who are moving, etc... hmmmm.... a storage facility someone has access to?

Great find. While they are there looking be sure to check for the "rubbermaid" boxes, the A's have a lot of them in their garage. Please go to the link and go to the See Images and scroll through the images until you see GA in the garage and look to the right and see all the boxes. Just a thought. IMO.

As a Floridian, I can tell you I have buttloads of Rubbermaid boxes. First, they're ideal for keeping roaches and ants out of. I started moving all of our stuff from cardboard boxes to these things after we lost our roof in Wilma and half of our stuff was ruined. They're also really handy if you're an adult going camping with Boy Scouts. Just sayin, lol.

Not trying to discredit you, but we Floridians do have valid reasons for them.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497407/detail.html

They certainly do have quite a few boxes, don't they? Something tells me unless there is a new one, those were covered when LE came to collect evidence. And without refrigeration, I suspect the odor of a body kept in one of those would be at least a little noticeable.

In all honesty, although I really like this theory, I suspect by now someone would have complained about odor coming from a storage unit, even if the unit had "climate control".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back