Nancy Grace 9-17 Show Description + Discussion.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
New%20CayleeT1.jpg

Tot mom investigators fly to California to interview witnesses! Who are they looking for? The search for Caylee on Nancy Grace, tonight 8 & 10 ET on Headline News.

(These are Padilla witnesses right?)

bumpin again

possible accomplice, always been my theory, offer them immunity and a reward, they will come forward and spill the beans

I'm present and accounted for...
Did KC have an accomplice?
Sources say YES!

So Nancy says sources say there was an accomplice???? I have always thought that. Either George, Tony or jesse (it seems like Jesse is cleared by a lie detector test tho). Oh, its Leonard that thinks that. George I bet!

Accomplice and romancing cops. She's on top of it tonight.

I always thought she didn't act alone too. I just wondered when someone else would catch on.

Seems it would be easy to get the accomplice to "spill it"!

One reason I think she had an accomplice is because she insists she doesn't know where the body is. That is sort of one thing I believe cos she knows that dad (or someone) took the body somewhere and doesn't know where.

possible accomplice, always been my theory, offer them immunity and a reward, they will come forward and spill the beans

Not if it's a family member. I always believed GA helped after the death of Caylee.

so offer your reward to the accomplice LP

Is the accomplice LP's theory....Please

Enough with him already

He's only after face time

So Nancy says sources say there was an accomplice???? I have always thought that. Either George, Tony or jesse (it seems like Jesse is cleared by a lie detector test tho). Oh, its Leonard that thinks that. George I bet!
If somebody helped her dispose of Caylee, it would have to be somebody very close to Casey like family, IMO. And G hasn't taken a lie detector test.

Not so sure that there was an accomplish unless it was someone in the family. Any pressure or a deal to someone else would have brought it out, I think.

What is LP saying? I mean I know he's gone off the cuff and said he thinks someone else helped KC but is this the "SHOCK" he was talking about??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back