We know about the lies, list Casey's substantiated TRUTHS here.

"I would lie, cheat and steal.." <snip end of truth>

Hello, first post
been lurkin' about a month and 1/2
(glad to be a part of the gang)

One thing she was sure of was that tonE (tl) was her boyfriend. Very important to her.

INTERROGATOR: And when you started thinking that something was wrong, which police agency did you call first, us or the city police? Or who did you call first? Who did you go to first to help try to find her?

CASEY ANTHONY: No one.

<Another substantiated truth.>

INTERROGATOR: Our purpose of coming here [to Universal] was to do what? Go where?

CASEY ANTHONY: I guess there wasn`t a purpose. There wasn`t a purpose whatsoever to come up here.

<Another substantiated truth.>

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: If you`re scared of not seeing your daughter again, OK, I want you to tell me how lying to us is going to solve that problem and help find your daughter quicker.

CASEY ANTHONY: It`s not.

<An absolute truth.>

"...there&#8217;s that chance that I might not see Caylee again and I don&#8217;t want to think about that"

well, she really doesn't want to think about it. that seems obvious. in fact, she seems to be downright ignoring it.

I would assume she gave her correct birthdate.

She says on the phone the first day of her arrest something like she needs to keep her head together for her interrogations with LE

Many of her statements contained a grain of truth which I found very interesting.

Many of her statements contained a grain of truth which I found very interesting.

I agree with you, and I believe they should search Blanchard park with a fine toothed comb for precisely this reason.

I know that many people will not pay attention to this thread... but I think if taken seriously it could answer many questions. I wish I was a psychic. Truth= Casey was affraid of disappointing Cindy.

I think casey tells the truth here, and that's when I decided the 16th was the last day Caylee was seen.

Q The end of May. And she last&#8230;you last saw her June the 9th?

A Ninth. A Monday

Q Hmm. Do you remember what y&#8217;all did on June the 8th ?

A It&#8217;s a Sunday

Q I can&#8217;t think of what I did, but.. Anything significant?

A I think I might&#8217;ve been at Tony&#8217;s. I think my mom took Caylee up to see her
parents in Mt. Dora.
She either took her up there that Sat or that Sunday.

edit to add: that statement does make you wonder if Casey really did go home the night of the 15th, as Cindy says. The time she gives for dropping Caylee at the Nanny's is between 9am and 1 pm, which is TonE's schedule and Casey usually left TonE's at 8:30 in the morning. I think when George saw Casey, Casey had come home, and it would have been between the 9am and 1pm time.

I agree with you, and I believe they should search Blanchard park with a fine toothed comb for precisely this reason.

I agree with you completely. I think Caylee can be found in Blanchard Park. Casey is very familiar with Blanchard Park from going there with Caylee and at one time worked near there. She also knew of the murder of the jogger, she mentioned she thought she might have lost her cell phone in the park, she told a story to RD that Zenaida and Samatha took Caylee at the park. Too much talk about the park. She's too much of a priss to be stomping around areas where there are alligators. It also brings to mind the case of Chandra Levy who went missing in Washington D.C. a few years ago. She used to go jogging in the park and, knowing this, the park was searched thoroughly from the get go with no result. Sure enough, a year later her remains were found in the park by a man walking his dog.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back