1189 users online (222 members and 967 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Angry Anthonys open door to lynch mob

I just saw this post on WESH 2 - No video - At 1:30 am (early Thursday, Sept. 18) demonstrators were pounding on the Anthonys' froont door. George and Cindy opened the door and were greeted by angry protesters who reportedly shoved Cindy. George grabbed the water hose to fend them off while Cindy (scary) grabbed a BAT!

Link here:http://www.wesh.com/news/17501869/detail.html

This is completely unacceptable. Law Enforcement is going to have to supply some kind of safety for this family and their neighbors. No matter how suspicious we may be or how frustrated, there is simply no excuse for assaulting these folks. Period. What kind of ANIMALS are showing up in that neighborhood? What do you think?

This is just out of hand

OMG, no way?! people are pounding on their door middle of the night?! That's too freakin' much!!!
    Anything and everything I type, is all just my opinion.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=1.1.1
    Here's Fox's take on the incident.

hmmm..I wonder if it was staged....

Heres a slide of pics taken from the incident-

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog...dexGallery.htm

and heres a report on it, sorry if this has been posted already-

http://www.local6.com/news/17501847/detail.html

I think its absolutely DISGUSTING and I hope everyone of those punk kids are arrested.
    Please pray for Caylee

why did they even open the dang door? I mean come on, and no arrests were made? Something hinky I think!
    <Click on User CP>
    Scroll down and on the left
    <Click on Edit Ignore List>
    In add a Member to your list
    <start typing the name of the person you want to ignore>
    <Click on OKay>

IF WE COOK IT THEY WILL COME!

two different stories...what's the deal?

edit to add: make that THREE different versions..cripes!
    No matter, 1 in the morning isn't protesting hours, to be sure.

Ok

These protesters need to be stopped.
    This is out of control and frankly ,I feel so darn bad for The Anthony's and The protesters are idiots.

You know, as much as I have lost empathy for the Anthonys and as much as I believe in the Constitution, I do NOT think people have a right to do this. These protestors are not peaceful, this is not free speech, and they are trespassing if they are going up to the A's door at 1:30 in the freakin' morning.

I do not understand why they were not arrested. If I were being constantly harrassed like that, I would feel the need to stage my own protest at the Mayor's house, or the chief of police, or the DA. If they arrested me, they would have to arrest the protestors at my house.

I feel so sorry for the poor people who are guilty of nothing except living in that neighborhood. Their property values have gone down even worse in this horrible market, they can't let their kids play outside, they practically have to hide going to and from their own homes, and they are harrassed with this constant circus outside their doors. I do not understand why this is legal.

Peaceful protest, fine. Jerry Springer show, not fine.

When LE got there the mob was gone, but they are checking the videos, I hope something is done.
    Please pray for Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by passin_through View Post
    I dunno' but when people start carrying baseball bats to have a "conversation" with protesters, I think bad stuff is soon to follow. I just think this is out of hand. I don't understand why LE didn't make any arrests??!! Is this not disturbing the peace? (If not, then what is it?)

I'm suspicious, I admit it, but nothing trumps these people's right to safety in their own home. Believe me, I live on a farm and if someone pounded on my door at that hour and then grabbed at clothing and shoved me - they'd probably be leaving in an ambulance. I would be terrified and especially if I could see that LE was not protecting me.

JMO

I went and looked at the slideshow (thanks for the link), it looks to me to be a bunch of younger adults, maybe late teens anybody else think so?
    <Click on User CP>
    Scroll down and on the left
    <Click on Edit Ignore List>
    In add a Member to your list
    <start typing the name of the person you want to ignore>
    <Click on OKay>

IF WE COOK IT THEY WILL COME!

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    So crazy people came pounding on their door at 1:30am and the Anthonys opened it??? No one is playing with a full deck in this situation. They should have called LE and let them listen to the pounding and the shouting instead of opening the door!. I'm afraid the Orange County jails aren't going to be large enough in the near future, nor will the hospitals, or the morgue.

softsoul is offline I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
    Quote Originally Posted by passin_through View Post
    You would have to question that. Who in their right mind...scratch that...anyway, who would answer their door at that time of night knowing they are the most hated family in America? I can't believe that, even of this family.

There seems to be two takes on this. On doesn't mention anyone pounding on the door. There also seems to be different reports about whether or not cops just stood by or were not even present. Sure puts different spins on the situation.

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast