Do You Think We Will Ever Find Caylee?

karenz

Reaction score
I just got finished reading the new Stacy Peterson book and I got very discouraged thinking we might never know what happened to that little girl. I live in FL and there are layers of leaves and decaying debris that build up. We generally do not walk in the woods b/c of snakes and bugs so it is not as easy for someone to come across evidence. I do not let my dog in the woods as they get bit by snakes and bugs too.

I feel that if LE had anything they would have made their move, this is such a high profile case.

Please try to keep this thread not if she is alive or not but rather speculation about the direction this case may take.

I would love to hear your thoughts, my fellow WS'ers.

On a side note, I have been going through some pretty rough stuff in my life lately and I would love to thank you all for being here. I know I am obsessing about this case so I don't have to think about my life all the time but I just really appreciate Tricia and the mods and all of you. :blowkiss:

Since Trenton Duckett has not been found after 2 years of searching, I don't think they will find Caylee either. It must be easier to hide a small body than one would think.

I hope they do find Caylee....but I'm not holding my breath.

Hope life starts looking up for you, Karenz.

I honestly don't think she will ever be found. He body/bones I mean. I believe one of two things will happen. She will go down on the current charges and speak on in prison getting herself in trouble or the police will eventually charge her with murder when they have enough evidence

Sadly I do not think we will ever find out what happened to Caylee nor will we find her body. KC is not going to crack and her family will never turn on her. Just MHO.

No, I don't think Caylee will ever be found alive or dead. I am also worried that KC will walk on this whole thing. Regardless if you believe she is alive or dead, KC should go to jail for "misplacing" her little girl, but because of her and her screwed up family's web of lies and deceit, I am afraid she will not pay for whatever crimes she committed against Caylee. I am getting so tired of this whole mess & understand why GVS doesn't cover the case anymore. NG is getting ridiculous with her coverage that is basically old news now. I think I will just wait until she hopefully will be charged with murder. If she does not, it will be the utmost in miscarriage of justice.

Sorry to hear of your troubles, Karen. Stay strong!!:blowkiss:

I really don't know if they will find Caylee. I hope they do because there have been so many people searching and praying for her. Hopefully when TM comes back they will be able to get to areas they couldn't before. I think it's really going to be a process of elimination with the areas.

Karenz I hope things get better for you. I can totally relate to you focusing on this case to help get out of the rough stuff in your life for a while. For me it's a reminder that there is always someone else who is in a worse situation then me.

may take awhile if the gators got her
40 years from now may find her bones in the gut of a dead gator washed up on shore or captured.
:furious:

I honestly don't think she will ever be found. He body/bones I mean. I believe one of two things will happen. She will go down on the current charges and speak on in prison getting herself in trouble or the police will eventually charge her with murder when they have enough evidence

I totally agree. The part that bothers me... well it all bothers me... but that if KC can continue with her "mistruths" in the face of all this, then I don't see if she will break, rather weave it all into a fabulous tale.

Do you think LE has anything?

I do hold out hope that we will find little Caylee and she will be given a proper burial. It may not be while searching, but even if by accident...I think someone will find her.

I don't think Casey will ever come clean with what actually happened tho. I do think LE has a lot of evidence against her.

I'm sorry you are going through rough times. I can relate. :( I'm in Florida, too, and I hear you on the snakes. But, you know, for that reason, it makes me wonder. Casey doesn't strike me as the woodsy type either, so I don't see her going to far into the heavy brush. I suppose desperate times call for desperate measures, though, so maybe she did. But, it just doesn't seem too likely to me. I wonder if she had help, or if she tossed her off a bridge of some sort, so that she wouldn't have to go through too much brush. I wonder if she had her in some sort of bag, with weights of some sort and tossed her off a bridge, if she would sink. That makes me so sad to even think about. :( But, if she is in a bag on the bottom of a lake or river, will she ever wash up? Or there could have been alligators. :(

I'm holding out hope that she will be found, but it's starting to look doubtful. If it were not for the evidence in the trunk of the car, and the dogs hitting in the back yard and the car.... I would try to hold out for a miracle that Caylee would come home alive. Wouldn't that be great??!!!

I do hold out hope that we will find little Caylee and she will be given a proper burial. It may not be while searching, but even if by accident...I think someone will find her.

I don't think Casey will ever come clean with what actually happened tho. I do think LE has a lot of evidence against her.
I hold out hope as well. Especially for the sake of the grandparents.

I keep hoping they will find her but I kind of doubt it. :(

Not unless the FBI completely takes the case over.

I hate to say it, but I, too, am very worried that Caylee will never be found. I believe she is dead, and since so much time has passed, there probably would be very little left to find if her body was dumped. KC is the one who holds the key to finding her and she ain't talking.
I do believe that LE is working very hard to build a solid case and hope that they have much more incriminating evidence to present to a jury.
I will be so sick if this chick gets off.

Caylee will never have a proper burial. A proper burial would have happened 3 months ago. I think it may take years to find her remains, if ever.

I had hopes but I'm starting to think if Casey doesn't open her mouth, we won't ever find her. I guess it's more-- will Casey ever talk kinda question for me. :(

I don't think so but if they do it will be a miracle.

I am hoping and praying that Caylee's remains are found. However there are so many areas to dispose of a her little body down there. :mad:

And karenz I'm sorry you're dealing with "stuff" right now. I will keep you in my prayers. Things will get better for you soon!:blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back