Big developements , will be suprised??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraceyLeigh

Lover of WS Peeps!
Reaction score
Poppy...I am at work and can't watch the video. Can you paraphrase? TIA!

basicly LP said she had help
spokesperson form TES said big developements are coming out soon???? tease

I think the only thing that would surprise me at this point is if they found Caylee alive.

Hm...this has peaked my interest. I wonder what it is?

Well all of those things will not be surprise right because everyone already thinks these things.
They said everyone will be surprised...

A spokesperson from TES said that big developments to come in this case that will surprise us all. She promises to be back out there one way or another.

Tracy, Towards the end of the Video, he asks the lady if there is any news comming out of the sheriffs office, she tells him that the spokesperson from TES has been in contact with LE and says new developments are comming and we will be surprised

Poppy

This whole saga is filled with surprises. I keep thinking that the last revelation was the top but they manage to shock me weekly, if not daily. It is never dull.

If that wasn't a teaser, I don't know what is!!! Is TES coming back to search? They have leads on a live Caylee? Big developments and we will all be surprised?! It seemed too chipper for remains being found....

I'm still waiting for the shocker that LP promised awhile back. Did it ever happen and I missed it?

Maybe she did give Caylee to her bio dad!!

if this is truly a new development please change the title to say what it is. if it is not, find the thread it should be merged with by doing a search , link it here and I will take care of it. thanks.

Haven't we heard this line before? I'll believe it when I see it. They just want to grab the viewers' attention. It's a tease, IMO.

Tracy, Towards the end of the Video, he asks the lady if there is any news comming out of the sheriffs office, she tells him that the spokesperson from TES has been in contact with LE and says new developments are comming and we will be surprised

Poppy

Thank you, Poppy! :)

I so hope this is true. And hey MD Mommy too!

Tricia..Blink..don't you guys need to call TES again for something??? Maybe you could also just happen to ask??? ;)

Leonard Padilla's version about the timeline about her cell calls and that he thinks someone help her... Plus a TES spokesperson told myfoxorlando reporter that they are in constant contact with OCSD and that Big Developments are coming soon. They didn't say what the developments are.

And thank you too, Karate Dad!

BTW, was this video today or when?

Hi JBEAN, I didn't know where it should go, Its from news channel

TY Poppy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics