Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Texas Equusearch Needs ($$$) Help -Due to IKE

Hybrid View

Exclamation Texas Equusearch Needs ($$$) Help -Due to IKE

I know alot of the posters in Caylee's Forum don't get out to the rest of Websleuths. So, I wanted to bring this thread over here.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71295
    Last edited by newsjunkie; 09-18-2008 at 03:01 PM.

Thank you, newsjunkie.
    Come on, everyone!!! TIM AND CREW NEED HELP!

I'll donate again..just for the love of those horses..
    IMO

"May you always have LOVE to share,health to spare,and Friends that care."

I was wondering how close they were to the storm and thinking about them. They are in my prayers and I will try and send something out of my next check. I feel so bad for them. Thank you for letting us know.

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    I saw your post yesterday and made another donation. I wish there was more that I could do for them.

Thanks for bringing it to this forum, I was wondering when I saw your post yesterday if we weren't allowed or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia Momma View Post
    I saw your post yesterday and made another donation. I wish there was more that I could do for them.

Thanks for bringing it to this forum, I was wondering when I saw your post yesterday if we weren't allowed or something.
    I just want to clarify that this is not MY original post. I came across it in the Missing Persons forum where only a handful of people are at any given time. I thought that since hundreds sometimes close to a thousand people are in Caylee's forum, this needed to come here for greater exposure.

Shavaun is offline I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has he got one eye or two?
    Can I bump? bump bump

"As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposable of Caylee Anthony."

Detective Corporal Yuri Melich
    OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684

Does anyone know if there is a way to donate through Paypal?

Quote Originally Posted by January. View Post
    Go to TES website and there's a link to pay by credit card or pay pal.

Quote Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
    Go to TES website and there's a link to pay by credit card or pay pal.
    And they've fixed a glitch with the donation@ email address, so for those (like me) that send money from your paypal account (instead of entering your paypal info on the donation page) it works now!!
    All comments IMHO, etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by maconrich View Post
    And they've fixed a glitch with the donation@ email address, so for those (like me) that send money from your paypal account (instead of entering your paypal info on the donation page) it works now!!
    Thank you for letting me know this, I just sent them $5,000.00 to help, and kept getting a page saying the site was down.

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to put this, but I just read the most wonderful article about Tim Miller (and the Caylee case) and wanted to share it. Bless this man!
    http://shamaninga.blogspot.com/2008/...ny-family.html

Quote Originally Posted by spiritao36401 View Post
    Thank you for letting me know this, I just sent them $5,000.00 to help, and kept getting a page saying the site was down.
    I WISH I could send that much.... I mailed them $50.00 yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by January. View Post

I just made a donation through Paypal. It was quick and easy to do. Go to the www.texasequusearch.org site. Click on donation on the first page. You have the option to either use credit card or paypal. Thanks.

Just a thought but I wonder how many WS'ers are out there near the TES headquarters that people may be able to assist putting houses back together for the TES team members or the barn for the TES horses?

Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    I just made a donation through Paypal. It was quick and easy to do. Go to the www.texasequusearch.org site. Click on donation on the first page. You have the option to either use credit card or paypal. Thanks.

Just a thought but I wonder how many WS'ers are out there near the TES headquarters that people may be able to assist putting houses back together for the TES team members or the barn for the TES horses?
    I live in San Antonio, which is about 3 1/2 hours, in normal times, from where they are. I called yesterday to get hotel booked, and there are no hotels to be had anywhere near the area for the next month. I was scheduled to go down to help TES in other areas this week anyway, and then IKE hit, so those plans were scrubbed. I'll get there as soon as I can, as will my hubby.

Just to let everyone know, TES has been busy since Ike hit. Instead of focusing on getting their own lives back in order, they were called in (I don't know who called, but someone alerted them), over the weekend to a 2 building facility that houses the elderly and disabled in Houston. This facility was without power and water, with about 200 residents. I know they were there on Sunday, and probably earlier, as I talked to them on Sunday.

They worked tirelessly getting food and water to the residents of these 2 buildings, 10 stories tall, and trying their hardest to keep things going. With the power out, there was no way to evacuate the most medically fragile. It wasn't until Wed, I believe, that power was restored and Houston EOC and FEMA were finally alerted and onsite to take over the situation. TES was working with limited cell coverage, no landlines, etc.

These people are the most selfless people I know. I'll be making another donation too. God Bless you Tim Miller and all of TES, for what you do on a daily basis !!!!!
    Forever in my heart
    Riley Ann Sawyers aka "Baby Grace" &
    Jose Bernardo Martinez, aka "Beloved Doe" or "Amado Angelito"

Everything stated above is my own personal opinion, and not a reflection of anyone else's, including any organization which I may be affiliated with or support.

Quote Originally Posted by barb0301 View Post
    I live in San Antonio, which is about 3 1/2 hours, in normal times, from where they are. I called yesterday to get hotel booked, and there are no hotels to be had anywhere near the area for the next month. I was scheduled to go down to help TES in other areas this week anyway, and then IKE hit, so those plans were scrubbed. I'll get there as soon as I can, as will my hubby.

Just to let everyone know, TES has been busy since Ike hit. Instead of focusing on getting their own lives back in order, they were called in (I don't know who called, but someone alerted them), over the weekend to a 2 building facility that houses the elderly and disabled in Houston. This facility was without power and water, with about 200 residents. I know they were there on Sunday, and probably earlier, as I talked to them on Sunday.

They worked tirelessly getting food and water to the residents of these 2 buildings, 10 stories tall, and trying their hardest to keep things going. With the power out, there was no way to evacuate the most medically fragile. It wasn't until Wed, I believe, that power was restored and Houston EOC and FEMA were finally alerted and onsite to take over the situation. TES was working with limited cell coverage, no landlines, etc.

These people are the most selfless people I know. I'll be making another donation too. God Bless you Tim Miller and all of TES, for what you do on a daily basis !!!!!

Ditto! They are wonderful people.

"The truth is on the march and nothing will stop it" Emile Zola
    Bump up for Tim and the gang.

God bless these wonderful people. How they do it day in and day out I don't know.
    `````````````````

JOIN US EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT FOR TRUE CRIME RADIO ON IHEART. CLICK HERE THURSDAYS 8 PM EASTERN FOR THE LINK TO THE SHOW, TO JOIN OUR NEW CHATROOM, AND FOR SHOW ARCHIVES! DON'T FORGET CHAT OPENS THURSDAYS 7:30 EASTERN

Join Websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
    |

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post

Bump,bump. bump
    Everything posted here is my own humble opinion only. I see all sides of any question and will frequently brainstorm or play devil's advocate.

Oops! I missed that big yellow button on their home page and went right to the donate page where I didn't see the option of Paypal. Thanks very much. Donation is sent!

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished...

O/T- but not really- As an old friend (RIP Joyce) would always tell me!

For the life of me and please do not feel sorry for me here!! I am actually LMBO!

I was donating $100 thru PayPal with my Credit Card and when I went to print out the receipt, my computor crashed!! Blue screen the whole thing- messages of dumping memory galore! I didnt panic, so I rebooted it. Whilst I was rebooting, I took my dog out to potty, filled up the bird feeder and remembered that I needed to make some more hummingbird food......so I go back outside and my dog had poo stuck to his rear , and then this happens....my hummingbird serrum is overboiling on the stove! Ruined it, started over, and so I put on a fresh pot of coffee, clean the dogs bum....go in and go to get my half n half out of the fridge and ~poof~ out went the fridge light and I hear these strange crackling noises coming from under the fridge! The freezer is still running, mind you. So I turn around and wth! I overboil the hummingbird food again!!! I got my cuppa and saw my computor loaded back up fine........and so hear I am......back at where I was 35 minutes ago......Nice!! and lets not forget my husbands last day at work is Friday....

This is it, I've found it, I am in He77!!

Well I guess this means I get a little taste of what TES is feeling after IKE

Quote Originally Posted by Law_girl41 View Post

For the life of me and please do not feel sorry for me here!! I am actually LMBO!

I was donating $100 thru PayPal with my Credit Card and when I went to print out the receipt, my computor crashed!! Blue screen the whole thing- messages of dumping memory galore! I didnt panic, so I rebooted it. Whilst I was rebooting, I took my dog out to potty, filled up the bird feeder and remembered that I needed to make some more hummingbird food......so I go back outside and my dog had poo stuck to his rear , and then this happens....my hummingbird serrum is overboiling on the stove! Ruined it, started over, and so I put on a fresh pot of coffee, clean the dogs bum....go in and go to get my half n half out of the fridge and ~poof~ out went the fridge light and I hear these strange crackling noises coming from under the fridge! The freezer is still running, mind you. So I turn around and wth! I overboil the hummingbird food again!!! I got my cuppa and saw my computor loaded back up fine........and so hear I am......back at where I was 35 minutes ago......Nice!! and lets not forget my husbands last day at work is Friday....

I'm glad you were able to laugh. I must admit you gave me a chuckle too.

Tes says thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by newsjunkie View Post
    I'm glad you were able to laugh. I must admit you gave me a chuckle too.
    LOL!! Well my husband didnt laugh!! He never really gets sad much, but I can hear him chokin up....because of his job & his car needs a repair.....he's saying "why does everything take a dump all at once?"

*** I dug thru a box of paper work and found my receipt for the fridge!! My warrantee is still good!!
    I wont tell my husband until he gets home from work! Thats cause I need him & my boys to transfer all the food to the garage. I am so clever!!

Okay folks.....I am bumping this up........TES does need your donations!!! I got an email from TES from Erin saying "THANK YOU" for the donation!

heres what it said:
    Thank you so much for your donation. I canít say that enough. Erin

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Law_girl41 View Post

See, good things really do happen to good people!!!!

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

As someone who has gone through three hurricanes in one season, I will definitely be sending in some money today. Tim and TES are a great organization and we all need to step up to help them.

Quote Originally Posted by poco View Post
    See, good things really do happen to good people!!!!
    I wuv you Poco, dont know ya, but just the same- you always delighted me! You're a cheeky kinda person and always there with an uplifting spirit! Thank You!

I think youre right, it happens...IMO, good, bad. life happens.

O/T the lady from Lowes made my day today, she told me my warrantee has food loss coverage!

Erin from TES got a good kick out of my story.....It made her day...I told her about how IKE came up to Michigan and saved me from lugging my 150 foot hoses all over the yard 24/7 to keep my grass green and it saved my well pump from exhaustion. So from what I saved on the electric bill this month and my time moving sprinklers... I could hand down to TES.

I am a firm believer in you get what you give in this life. I couldnt afford the airfare to go down to Florida to help search for Caylee, I felt really bad for everyone out there humping it in the swamps in that heat, while I sat up here in my cushy chair with the A/C. I had to do something and I know that it always comes back, maybe not today, but I have so many blessings now and to look forward too.

Poco, also I always see your posts and most of the time, you are just so quick & clever. Never change.......I like that in a person. Peace!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast