Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,826

    Exclamation Texas Equusearch Needs ($$$) Help -Due to IKE

    I know alot of the posters in Caylee's Forum don't get out to the rest of Websleuths. So, I wanted to bring this thread over here.

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71295
    Last edited by newsjunkie; 09-18-2008 at 03:01 PM.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    558
    Thank you, newsjunkie.
    Come on, everyone!!! TIM AND CREW NEED HELP!


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Grape country
    Posts
    871
    I'll donate again..just for the love of those horses..
    IMO

    "May you always have LOVE to share,health to spare,and Friends that care."


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    894
    I was wondering how close they were to the storm and thinking about them. They are in my prayers and I will try and send something out of my next check. I feel so bad for them. Thank you for letting us know.


  5. #5
    Insomnia Momma's Avatar
    Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,985
    I saw your post yesterday and made another donation. I wish there was more that I could do for them.

    Thanks for bringing it to this forum, I was wondering when I saw your post yesterday if we weren't allowed or something.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia Momma View Post
    I saw your post yesterday and made another donation. I wish there was more that I could do for them.

    Thanks for bringing it to this forum, I was wondering when I saw your post yesterday if we weren't allowed or something.
    I just want to clarify that this is not MY original post. I came across it in the Missing Persons forum where only a handful of people are at any given time. I thought that since hundreds sometimes close to a thousand people are in Caylee's forum, this needed to come here for greater exposure.


  7. #7
    Shavaun's Avatar
    Shavaun is offline I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has he got one eye or two?
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    1,286
    Can I bump? bump bump

    "As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposable of Caylee Anthony."

    Detective Corporal Yuri Melich
    OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684



  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,499
    Does anyone know if there is a way to donate through Paypal?


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by January. View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a way to donate through Paypal?
    Go to TES website and there's a link to pay by credit card or pay pal.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    660
    Quote Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
    Go to TES website and there's a link to pay by credit card or pay pal.
    And they've fixed a glitch with the donation@ email address, so for those (like me) that send money from your paypal account (instead of entering your paypal info on the donation page) it works now!!
    All comments IMHO, etc etc


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Great falls, Mt.
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by maconrich View Post
    And they've fixed a glitch with the donation@ email address, so for those (like me) that send money from your paypal account (instead of entering your paypal info on the donation page) it works now!!
    Thank you for letting me know this, I just sent them $5,000.00 to help, and kept getting a page saying the site was down.


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    22
    I don't know if this is the appropriate place to put this, but I just read the most wonderful article about Tim Miller (and the Caylee case) and wanted to share it. Bless this man!
    http://shamaninga.blogspot.com/2008/...ny-family.html


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    6,742
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritao36401 View Post
    Thank you for letting me know this, I just sent them $5,000.00 to help, and kept getting a page saying the site was down.
    I WISH I could send that much.... I mailed them $50.00 yesterday.


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern Adirondack Mountains
    Posts
    4,332
    Quote Originally Posted by January. View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a way to donate through Paypal?

    I just made a donation through Paypal. It was quick and easy to do. Go to the www.texasequusearch.org site. Click on donation on the first page. You have the option to either use credit card or paypal. Thanks.

    Just a thought but I wonder how many WS'ers are out there near the TES headquarters that people may be able to assist putting houses back together for the TES team members or the barn for the TES horses?


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    South Texas
    Posts
    1,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    I just made a donation through Paypal. It was quick and easy to do. Go to the www.texasequusearch.org site. Click on donation on the first page. You have the option to either use credit card or paypal. Thanks.

    Just a thought but I wonder how many WS'ers are out there near the TES headquarters that people may be able to assist putting houses back together for the TES team members or the barn for the TES horses?
    I live in San Antonio, which is about 3 1/2 hours, in normal times, from where they are. I called yesterday to get hotel booked, and there are no hotels to be had anywhere near the area for the next month. I was scheduled to go down to help TES in other areas this week anyway, and then IKE hit, so those plans were scrubbed. I'll get there as soon as I can, as will my hubby.

    Just to let everyone know, TES has been busy since Ike hit. Instead of focusing on getting their own lives back in order, they were called in (I don't know who called, but someone alerted them), over the weekend to a 2 building facility that houses the elderly and disabled in Houston. This facility was without power and water, with about 200 residents. I know they were there on Sunday, and probably earlier, as I talked to them on Sunday.

    They worked tirelessly getting food and water to the residents of these 2 buildings, 10 stories tall, and trying their hardest to keep things going. With the power out, there was no way to evacuate the most medically fragile. It wasn't until Wed, I believe, that power was restored and Houston EOC and FEMA were finally alerted and onsite to take over the situation. TES was working with limited cell coverage, no landlines, etc.

    These people are the most selfless people I know. I'll be making another donation too. God Bless you Tim Miller and all of TES, for what you do on a daily basis !!!!!
    ****************************************
    Forever in my heart
    Riley Ann Sawyers aka "Baby Grace" &
    Jose Bernardo Martinez, aka "Beloved Doe" or "Amado Angelito"

    Everything stated above is my own personal opinion, and not a reflection of anyone else's, including any organization which I may be affiliated with or support.


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Texas Equusearch Needs OUR Help
    By Peki51 in forum Missing Archives
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 04:37 PM
  2. Tim Miller and Texas EQuuSearch.
    By CW in forum Stacy Peterson
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-13-2007, 11:08 AM
  3. Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller
    By 2sisters in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 09:52 PM
  4. Texas EquuSearch traveling to Sri Lanka
    By RCOOKE in forum Missing Archives
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-07-2005, 05:44 PM
  5. Texas EquuSearch Mission for the Missing
    By RCOOKE in forum Missing Archives
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-10-2004, 04:25 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •