Texas Equusearch Needs ($$$) Help -Due to IKE

Thank you, newsjunkie.
Come on, everyone!!! TIM AND CREW NEED HELP!

I was wondering how close they were to the storm and thinking about them. They are in my prayers and I will try and send something out of my next check. I feel so bad for them. Thank you for letting us know.

I saw your post yesterday and made another donation. I wish there was more that I could do for them.

Thanks for bringing it to this forum, I was wondering when I saw your post yesterday if we weren't allowed or something. :blowkiss:

Can I bump? bump bump

Does anyone know if there is a way to donate through Paypal?

I saw your post yesterday and made another donation. I wish there was more that I could do for them.

Thanks for bringing it to this forum, I was wondering when I saw your post yesterday if we weren't allowed or something. :blowkiss:

I just want to clarify that this is not MY original post. I came across it in the Missing Persons forum where only a handful of people are at any given time. I thought that since hundreds sometimes close to a thousand people are in Caylee's forum, this needed to come here for greater exposure.

Oops! I missed that big yellow button on their home page and went right to the donate page where I didn't see the option of Paypal. Thanks very much. Donation is sent!

O/T- but not really- As an old friend (RIP Joyce) would always tell me!

For the life of me and please do not feel sorry for me here!! I am actually LMBO!

I was donating $100 thru PayPal with my Credit Card and when I went to print out the receipt, my computor crashed!! Blue screen the whole thing- messages of dumping memory galore! I didnt panic, so I rebooted it. Whilst I was rebooting, I took my dog out to potty, filled up the bird feeder and remembered that I needed to make some more hummingbird food......so I go back outside and my dog had poo stuck to his rear :eek:, and then this happens....my hummingbird serrum is overboiling on the stove! Ruined it, started over, and so I put on a fresh pot of coffee, clean the dogs bum....go in and go to get my half n half out of the fridge and ~poof~ out went the fridge light and I hear these strange crackling noises coming from under the fridge! The freezer is still running, mind you. So I turn around and wth! I overboil the hummingbird food again!!! I got my cuppa and saw my computor loaded back up fine........and so hear I am......back at where I was 35 minutes ago......Nice!!:waitasec: and lets not forget my husbands last day at work is Friday....:bang:

This is it, I've found it, I am in He77!!

Well I guess this means I get a little taste of what TES is feeling after IKE :woohoo:

O/T- but not really- As an old friend (RIP Joyce) would always tell me!

For the life of me and please do not feel sorry for me here!! I am actually LMBO!

I was donating $100 thru PayPal with my Credit Card and when I went to print out the receipt, my computor crashed!! Blue screen the whole thing- messages of dumping memory galore! I didnt panic, so I rebooted it. Whilst I was rebooting, I took my dog out to potty, filled up the bird feeder and remembered that I needed to make some more hummingbird food......so I go back outside and my dog had poo stuck to his rear :eek:, and then this happens....my hummingbird serrum is overboiling on the stove! Ruined it, started over, and so I put on a fresh pot of coffee, clean the dogs bum....go in and go to get my half n half out of the fridge and ~poof~ out went the fridge light and I hear these strange crackling noises coming from under the fridge! The freezer is still running, mind you. So I turn around and wth! I overboil the hummingbird food again!!! I got my cuppa and saw my computor loaded back up fine........and so hear I am......back at where I was 35 minutes ago......Nice!!:waitasec: and lets not forget my husbands last day at work is Friday....:bang:

This is it, I've found it, I am in He77!!

Well I guess this means I get a little taste of what TES is feeling after IKE :woohoo:

I'm glad you were able to laugh. I must admit you gave me a chuckle too.

Does anyone know if there is a way to donate through Paypal?

I just made a donation through Paypal. It was quick and easy to do. Go to the www.texasequusearch.org site. Click on donation on the first page. You have the option to either use credit card or paypal. Thanks.

Just a thought but I wonder how many WS'ers are out there near the TES headquarters that people may be able to assist putting houses back together for the TES team members or the barn for the TES horses?

I'm glad you were able to laugh. I must admit you gave me a chuckle too.

LOL!! Well my husband didnt laugh!! He never really gets sad much, but I can hear him chokin up....because of his job & his car needs a repair.....he's saying "why does everything take a dump all at once?"

*** I dug thru a box of paper work and found my receipt for the fridge!! My warrantee is still good!!:woohoo:
I wont tell my husband until he gets home from work! Thats cause I need him & my boys to transfer all the food to the garage. :clap: I am so clever!!

Okay folks.....I am bumping this up........TES does need your donations!!! I got an email from TES from Erin saying "THANK YOU" for the donation!

heres what it said:
Thank you so much for your donation. I can’t say that enough. Erin

I just made a donation through Paypal. It was quick and easy to do. Go to the www.texasequusearch.org site. Click on donation on the first page. You have the option to either use credit card or paypal. Thanks.

Just a thought but I wonder how many WS'ers are out there near the TES headquarters that people may be able to assist putting houses back together for the TES team members or the barn for the TES horses?

I live in San Antonio, which is about 3 1/2 hours, in normal times, from where they are. I called yesterday to get hotel booked, and there are no hotels to be had anywhere near the area for the next month. I was scheduled to go down to help TES in other areas this week anyway, and then IKE hit, so those plans were scrubbed. I'll get there as soon as I can, as will my hubby.

Just to let everyone know, TES has been busy since Ike hit. Instead of focusing on getting their own lives back in order, they were called in (I don't know who called, but someone alerted them), over the weekend to a 2 building facility that houses the elderly and disabled in Houston. This facility was without power and water, with about 200 residents. I know they were there on Sunday, and probably earlier, as I talked to them on Sunday.

They worked tirelessly getting food and water to the residents of these 2 buildings, 10 stories tall, and trying their hardest to keep things going. With the power out, there was no way to evacuate the most medically fragile. It wasn't until Wed, I believe, that power was restored and Houston EOC and FEMA were finally alerted and onsite to take over the situation. TES was working with limited cell coverage, no landlines, etc.

These people are the most selfless people I know. I'll be making another donation too. God Bless you Tim Miller and all of TES, for what you do on a daily basis !!!!!

I live in San Antonio, which is about 3 1/2 hours, in normal times, from where they are. I called yesterday to get hotel booked, and there are no hotels to be had anywhere near the area for the next month. I was scheduled to go down to help TES in other areas this week anyway, and then IKE hit, so those plans were scrubbed. I'll get there as soon as I can, as will my hubby.

Just to let everyone know, TES has been busy since Ike hit. Instead of focusing on getting their own lives back in order, they were called in (I don't know who called, but someone alerted them), over the weekend to a 2 building facility that houses the elderly and disabled in Houston. This facility was without power and water, with about 200 residents. I know they were there on Sunday, and probably earlier, as I talked to them on Sunday.

They worked tirelessly getting food and water to the residents of these 2 buildings, 10 stories tall, and trying their hardest to keep things going. With the power out, there was no way to evacuate the most medically fragile. It wasn't until Wed, I believe, that power was restored and Houston EOC and FEMA were finally alerted and onsite to take over the situation. TES was working with limited cell coverage, no landlines, etc.

These people are the most selfless people I know. I'll be making another donation too. God Bless you Tim Miller and all of TES, for what you do on a daily basis !!!!!

Ditto! They are wonderful people.

Bump up for Tim and the gang.

God bless these wonderful people. How they do it day in and day out I don't know.

Bump,bump. bump

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back