1106 users online (149 members and 957 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Topsail Girl View Post
    oh good ones, Jilly. Peppurr's is sooo cute. MyDaughter adopted a one eyed torti (Lola) not long ago and she's a real sweetie. I thought of you and your sweetie when I first saw Lola.
    I replied by pm.

IDK, do you think that's all inclusive? I'll search for more, would that be OK? I will try to get to it ASAP. IMO, I like a key. Sometimes I just look at them and it's like, DAK. (deny all knowledge)

My head is spinning

Quote Originally Posted by pb6656 View Post
    IDK, do you think that's all inclusive? I'll search for more, would that be OK? I will try to get to it ASAP. IMO, I like a key. Sometimes I just look at them and it's like, DAK. (deny all knowledge)

Uh... I'm not sure if you're being serious, funny, or sarcastic, but... good job, I"m sure somebody got it! LOL

FYI, for better readability and longer term usage, I'd recommend removing all the (thanks soAndso) from the actual listing of abbreviations. If you think it's important to thank individual contributors, then perhaps a separate post listing your thanks and the names, if you want. That way visitors to the thread don't have to see additional clutter next to the listing of abbreviations, which I'm sure they'd appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by SleuthyGal View Post
    FYI, for better readability and longer term usage, I'd recommend removing all the (thanks soAndso) from the actual listing of abbreviations. If you think it's important to thank individual contributors, then perhaps a separate post listing your thanks and the names, if you want. That way visitors to the thread don't have to see additional clutter next to the listing of abbreviations, which I'm sure they'd appreciate.
    Good idea. Will do!

Second entry- Iam slow at this
    I have found that Urban dictionary does a really good job at interpreting letters for
    words which I suspect in reality is SMS short message service. Google also does a decent job. It is not that difficult to understand once you have read through several message
    boards. It seems like every organization whether they are business social or religious has its own jargon or shorthand. It makes everyone "feel" special

Thanks guys!

I happened upon this site while researching Casey/Caylee Anthony and now I'm completely addicted! This list of abbreviations is very helpful for a newbie like myself

Someone plese define MOO, and BDI

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrmo View Post
    My Opinion Only
    Brad Did it

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrmo View Post
    BDI = Brad Did It

I'm not sure about MOO. My Own Opinion??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2