This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I do not care who you are but if one more WS member who believes Caylee is dead comes on this thread with any smart @ss remarks, anything that might be considered a smart @ss remark, if I think you are THINKING a smart @ss remark you will be banned for 30 days at the least and banned for life at the most.

I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE ANY QUESTIONS???

let's try and nice fresh one

PLease Caylee alive posters you cannot discuss other posters in this thread.

Another day. My mind is bouncing all over. I want to go and look at the pings from the airports. I have been to orlanda airport and its pretty big and flat.. lol But I wonder if she was meeting someone in the flat lands, to hand Caylee over.. Or meeting a lover there... hhmmm makes you wonder.
Now I keep forgetting.. Did they find Caylees backpack and doll in the car?

Sorry needed to interupt....

Trish -------> :Banane37:

:Banane35:YOU ARE THE BESTEST !:Banane35:

LOL every time that I see that post from Tricia, I feel like I should say "YES MOM" !

Anyway, back to the question someone asked at the end of the last thread, I was just interested in finding the info. about the Killie Hernandez homicide because of the parallels to this case, young child, date of the 9th, same town, Hernandez name,etc. The Sentinel map and list gave at least a few details on most of the homicides I found, but NONE on this child's death. So, I was just wanting to find more info.

LOL every time that I see that post from Tricia, I feel like I should say "YES MOM" !

Anyway, back to the question someone asked at the end of the last thread, I was just interested in finding the info. about the Killie Hernandez homicide because of the parallels to this case, young child, date of the 9th, same town, Hernandez name,etc. The Sentinel map and list gave at least a few details on most of the homicides I found, but NONE on this child's death. So, I was just wanting to find more info.

I googled and couldn't find anything.... sorry

I'd like to pose a question to everybody here who believes Caylee is alive.

What are your feelings about the "protesters" and whats going on with the family ?

I'll begin by saying I am appauled at the behavior and I have tremendous concern for the family.

Whats everyones feelings on this?

I'd like to pose a question to everybody here who believes Caylee is alive.

What are your feelings about the "protesters" and whats going on with the family ?

I'll begin by saying I am appauled at the behavior and I have tremendous concern for the family.

Whats everyones feelings on this?
I'm also appalled by the protesters in many ways. they are not helping the situation at all. I agree with another poster who stated they are really just bringing the family together. It's an us against them situation now.
As to the jest of this thread: I've been torn from the beginning about Caylee being alive or not but my gut has ALWAYS said that Caylee is in Puerto Rico. Too many connections/references not to feel that way. Has anyone seen a link yet to the spanish speaking TV interview that Cindy and Jose did specificly to get to Puerto Rico? I speak spanish and am very curious about this interview.

I'm also appalled by the protesters in many ways. they are not helping the situation at all. I agree with another poster who stated they are really just bringing the family together. It's an us against them situation now.
As to the jest of this thread: I've been torn from the beginning about Caylee being alive or not but my gut has ALWAYS said that Caylee is in Puerto Rico. Too many connections/references not to feel that way. Has anyone seen a link yet to the spanish speaking TV interview that Cindy and Jose did specificly to get to Puerto Rico? I speak spanish and am very curious about this interview.

I haven't seen a link, but did see some posts that seemed to indicate that people have seen it. They said something about she didn't tell the whole story whatever that might mean. I ignored the posts as my Spanish is pretty much limited to taco, nacho and quesadilla!

I don't know if you guys have seen this, but it made me definately rethink my original position. If the authorities believe 100% that Caylee is not alive, then why raid these peoples' home? I so confused. I didn't see this posted on this site and thought you would want me to share.

Caylee Look-Alike Leads Deputies To Swarm Volusia County Home

POSTED: 5:25 pm EDT September 18, 2008

Caylee Anthony doesn't have a twin, but a second little girl named Kaylee looks a lot like her and investigators thought so, too. They secretly swarmed a family home in Volusia County about an hour's drive from where the Anthonys live.

Deputies said they were checking out an anonymous tip and they said the only way to get to the bottom of it was to go to the house in question. It turns out they found Kaylee, but not the one everyone is looking for.

It was the striking similarity between missing Caylee and this Kaylee that brought deputies to the home of Wayne and Kim Tupper in the middle of the night.

"They all filed in. There was about five deputies and then they asked if they could see my daughter," Wayne Tupper told Eyewitness News.

That's when they got the real surprise.

"So, I'm waking her up, 'Kay-kay, wake up.' And then the last thing I said was Kaylee," Kim said.

Kaylee (left) and Missing Caylee

The Tuppers needed family photos and a birth certificate to prove she isn't the little girl who's been missing for so long.

"We don't know if somebody saw us at a store, if they were driving by," Kim said. "Could you imagine if I was at a store one day and somebody thought it was her and they didn't let me leave?"

But the Tuppers said they're most frustrated by the Anthonys' accusations that authorities aren't looking for Caylee. She says their experience proves otherwise.

"If it was our daughter, I would expect them to do the same, but they are doing their jobs," Kim said.

Even in his report, a deputy wrote that the girl looked a lot like the missing child. Of course, there are some differences. The Volusia County Kaylee is a little older and spells her name with a "K."
Copyright 2008 by wftv.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Well it's quite telling that LE is indeed searching for Caylee alive, and maybe things aren't as the media makes them out to be. I really love it !!!!!

I don't know if you guys have seen this, but it made me definately rethink my original position. If the authorities believe 100% that Caylee is not alive, then why raid these peoples' home? I so confused. I didn't see this posted on this site and thought you would want me to share.

Caylee Look-Alike Leads Deputies To Swarm Volusia County Home

POSTED: 5:25 pm EDT September 18, 2008

Caylee Anthony doesn't have a twin, but a second little girl named Kaylee looks a lot like her and investigators thought so, too. They secretly swarmed a family home in Volusia County about an hour's drive from where the Anthonys live.

Deputies said they were checking out an anonymous tip and they said the only way to get to the bottom of it was to go to the house in question. It turns out they found Kaylee, but not the one everyone is looking for.

It was the striking similarity between missing Caylee and this Kaylee that brought deputies to the home of Wayne and Kim Tupper in the middle of the night.

"They all filed in. There was about five deputies and then they asked if they could see my daughter," Wayne Tupper told Eyewitness News.

That's when they got the real surprise.

"So, I'm waking her up, 'Kay-kay, wake up.' And then the last thing I said was Kaylee," Kim said.

Kaylee (left) and Missing Caylee

The Tuppers needed family photos and a birth certificate to prove she isn't the little girl who's been missing for so long.

"We don't know if somebody saw us at a store, if they were driving by," Kim said. "Could you imagine if I was at a store one day and somebody thought it was her and they didn't let me leave?"

But the Tuppers said they're most frustrated by the Anthonys' accusations that authorities aren't looking for Caylee. She says their experience proves otherwise.

"If it was our daughter, I would expect them to do the same, but they are doing their jobs," Kim said.

Even in his report, a deputy wrote that the girl looked a lot like the missing child. Of course, there are some differences. The Volusia County Kaylee is a little older and spells her name with a "K."
Copyright 2008 by wftv.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Link please.

kwmred, that is very interesting indeed. You should start a thread with this. Seriously.

I agree.. She looks nothing like Caylee...

That's not really the point. The point is, for some reason LE felt it necessary to "swarm" a home with five deputies due to a tip she was alive and at this location. If they were so certain she is dead, what point would be served to waste time a money checking tips like this?

I am more convinced than ever that she is alive. Or at least that LE thinks she's alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk