Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Casey and Wikipedia: She wants to be a LAWYER?

Casey and Wikipedia: She wants to be a LAWYER?

I was reading what Wikipedia has on the case to date and found this under the PUBLICITY section:

"However Casey has recently been quoted as saying she is very excited to go back to school and get her degree in law. After all that has happened to her she realised that practicing law and helping people out of situations as herself seem very rewarding."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casey_Anthony

This is the first time I have heard this one, and I am UTTERLY appalled that she would even SAY that. Does anyone have any clue unto whom she may have made this announcement???

This girl is off the charts for outlandish behavior!

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

OMG...i can see it now! She'll be one of those prisoners on death row that help the other prisoners prepare for their appeals!

I wonder who she said rhis to

Gah!

She can become a lawyer with the criminal background she has gathered?
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Are you KIDDING me?? She better be very excited to go back to JAIL because that's where she's going to be spending her days. Not in LAW school. Ugh.

More magical thinking?

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

That is what I was thinking-she can use her time in jail to become a lawyer! What a sad little sociopath...Oh, my daughter is dead! so now I am free to pursue a career in LAW! GAG!

Casey Anthonys defense!

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Maybe it is just her way of being enamored with a potential new life interest in a certain lawyer that is willing to spend his days with her.

sharpar is offline If dogs dont go to heaven I want to go where they are
    Quote Originally Posted by DAWN TREADER View Post
    More magical thinking?

yep - Attiticus Finch re incarnated .

She is interested in the law because it benefits her - once the
    tedium of work sets in - it will quickly loose appeal .

GAG, wretch, PUKE!!! This girl has got to get some help! Cindy-George-GET CASEY SOME HELP! Please-

had anyone else ever heard this?

Casey Anthonys defense!

IMO, the article seems to have been professionaly written, perhaps by the Anthony's hired PR firm.

Who'd she say this to?

a convicted felon cannot become a lawyer. the only thing you're gonna be miss KC is a number in a striped uniform.
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
    Maybe it is just her way of being enamored with a potential new life interest in a certain lawyer that is willing to spend his days with her.
    That would be my guess. LOVE to be a fly on the wall in THAT law office!

So, how is a h.s. dropout with felonies gonna be a lawyer? She won't even be able to VOTE!

Ack! I don't know if she could pass the Bar exam, ya know, ethics and such.

She is a joke.
    Rest in Peace Little Caylee
    JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

http://www.myspace.com/doyouknowme1977

Imagine it, Casey Anthony, Attorney at Law, Convicted Felon at your service...

You are FUNNY Casey if you in fact said that-you are FUNNY FARM funny-

and guess what?

They are coming to take you away...anyday now...and this time, mommy and daddy cannot help you and you will have no bond, and you will sit and ROT in prison until you are so old that when/if you DO get out, it will be too late for FUN, and MEN and PARTIES...It will just be YOU and your own death looming to keep you company until the end of your days...

Instead of what you COULD have had if you had only ACTED like a HUMAN instead of a MONSTER.

Casey Anthonys defense!

when i attempted link...it directs me to "caylee anthony" on wikipedia? who took casey's down so fast?

"However Casey has recently been quoted as saying she is very excited to go back to school and get her degree in law. After all that has happened to her she realised that practicing law and helping people out of situations as herself seem very rewarding."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casey_Anthony
    snipped...

After all that's Happened to her??????

What about what's happened to our Little Angel Caylee?????

Quote Originally Posted by tracy87 View Post
    when i attempted link...it directs me to "caylee anthony" on wikipedia? who took casey's down so fast?
    Scroll down to the part labeled "Publicity" and you will find the quote there.

Are you aware that anyone can go to Wikipedia and type anything under a category? It happened before, a few years ago, when someone put down that wrestler was murdered and it came out then anyone can sign up and do this. At the time of the wrestler it was a SICK joke. So Im sure thats the case here,

Quote Originally Posted by tracy87 View Post
    This page was last modified on 18 September 2008, at 20:05.

Guys ANYONE can edit wikepedia do not use that a reliable source.
    !~*Mar*~!

Wikipedia is not the end all of resources, and should not be regarded as such. Even the Wikipedia owner says this. It is a starting place, and loads of wrong info can be found there.

It is edited by the average human being, along with spammers trying to get links
    to their sites.

If there is something you know is wrong, you can edit the page. You can also read the discussion tab for each subject:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Caylee_Anthony
    Faxing death threats to a location near you!

Her specialty ------ stonewalling.
    YellowDog

These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.

Maybe she wants to be a prosecutor so that she can dismiss her own charges.

Seriously , tho', not gonna happen.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast