Casey and Wikipedia: She wants to be a LAWYER?

magic-cat

Mother to Many
Reaction score
Website
www.thedistryct.com
:confused:I was reading what Wikipedia has on the case to date and found this under the PUBLICITY section:

"However Casey has recently been quoted as saying she is very excited to go back to school and get her degree in law. After all that has happened to her she realised that practicing law and helping people out of situations as herself seem very rewarding."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casey_Anthony

This is the first time I have heard this one, and I am UTTERLY appalled that she would even SAY that. Does anyone have any clue unto whom she may have made this announcement???

This girl is off the charts for outlandish behavior!

OMG...i can see it now! She'll be one of those prisoners on death row that help the other prisoners prepare for their appeals!

I wonder who she said rhis to

Gah!

She can become a lawyer with the criminal background she has gathered?

Are you KIDDING me?? She better be very excited to go back to JAIL because that's where she's going to be spending her days. Not in LAW school. Ugh.

That is what I was thinking-she can use her time in jail to become a lawyer! What a sad little sociopath...Oh, my daughter is dead! so now I am free to pursue a career in LAW! GAG!

Maybe it is just her way of being enamored with a potential new life interest in a certain lawyer that is willing to spend his days with her.

More magical thinking?

yep - Attiticus Finch re incarnated .

She is interested in the law because it benefits her - once the
tedium of work sets in - it will quickly loose appeal .

GAG, wretch, PUKE!!! This girl has got to get some help! Cindy-George-GET CASEY SOME HELP! Please-

had anyone else ever heard this?

IMO, the article seems to have been professionaly written, perhaps by the Anthony's hired PR firm.

a convicted felon cannot become a lawyer. the only thing you're gonna be miss KC is a number in a striped uniform.

Maybe it is just her way of being enamored with a potential new life interest in a certain lawyer that is willing to spend his days with her.

That would be my guess. LOVE to be a fly on the wall in THAT law office!

So, how is a h.s. dropout with felonies gonna be a lawyer? She won't even be able to VOTE!

Ack! I don't know if she could pass the Bar exam, ya know, ethics and such.

Imagine it, Casey Anthony, Attorney at Law, Convicted Felon at your service...

You are FUNNY Casey if you in fact said that-you are FUNNY FARM funny-

and guess what?

They are coming to take you away...anyday now...and this time, mommy and daddy cannot help you and you will have no bond, and you will sit and ROT in prison until you are so old that when/if you DO get out, it will be too late for FUN, and MEN and PARTIES...It will just be YOU and your own death looming to keep you company until the end of your days...

Instead of what you COULD have had if you had only ACTED like a HUMAN instead of a MONSTER.

when i attempted link...it directs me to "caylee anthony" on wikipedia? who took casey's down so fast?

"However Casey has recently been quoted as saying she is very excited to go back to school and get her degree in law. After all that has happened to her she realised that practicing law and helping people out of situations as herself seem very rewarding."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casey_Anthony

snipped...

After all that's Happened to her?????? :mad:

What about what's happened to our Little Angel Caylee?????

Are you aware that anyone can go to Wikipedia and type anything under a category? It happened before, a few years ago, when someone put down that wrestler was murdered and it came out then anyone can sign up and do this. At the time of the wrestler it was a SICK joke. So Im sure thats the case here,

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back