Reconstructions

And some of them say the person is a young teen but the recon looks like they are 45!

I've seen that before

A bit off, I don't know if I'm overreacting but I noticed that a DN UID sort of looks as though she bears some resemblance to me, what do you guys think? I also live in British Columbia and I live near Vancouver

http://doenetwork.org/cases/400ufbc.html
A photo of me: http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b359/AbsolutelyFabulousFan/misc/MYPhotos004.jpg

You're right, but I'm blindsided by the "penis shaft was removed" bit of his description.

God heavens - that ought to narrow down the search. Not many guys have had it cut off and sewn back on!!

Except the fact that the noses are different, yall do kinda look alike,lol.

The other thing as well is that she is 5'10 and there's alot of tall people in my family

You're right, but I'm blindsided by the "penis shaft was removed" bit of his description.

That makes me think that he might have converted to Judaism (or Judaism might have been totally unrelated to it being removed)

To me, penis shaft and penis foreskin are two totally different things. Or am I mixing up my knowledge of anatomy?

To me, penis shaft and penis foreskin are two totally different things. Or am I mixing up my knowledge of anatomy?

Oops. I must have read the vitals wrong...

UPDATE: I did get it wrong in my last post. I just figured out what the shaft was... I took science class from grades 7-11 (and S.E.) how did I end up forgetting?

God heavens - that ought to narrow down the search. Not many guys have had it cut off and sewn back on!!

It doesn't say it was sewn back on...it says "removed and healed".
Maybe he was going through gender reassignment?? Just a lurker's 2¢.

Isn't it standard practice to do the hormone treatments before that sort of thing?

BBM

I think that's probably true, in standard practice. There are also people out there who self mutilate or it could be an accident or a military injury. How very traumatic but it does happen and sometimes on purpose. :waitasec:

BBM

I think that's probably true, in standard practice. There are also people out there who self mutilate or it could be an accident or a military injury. How very traumatic but it does happen and sometimes on purpose. :waitasec:

Military injury?

Maybe it's a misprint and should say "sheath" instead of "shaft". That would explain alot.

Military injury?

Roadside bombs don't just blow off arms and legs. :(

I found this on Wikipedia or look up 'Skoptic Syndrome'.
This is not to say it's what happened, only that it's a possibility as to why his penis had been removed.

(quote) Some men seek relief from physical or psychological problems, while others derive sexual excitement from the idea of being castrated or otherwise having their genitals mutilated, usually by another person (see masochism and paraphilia). There has been frequent news coverage of incidents of self-castration and underground networks of people without medical licenses performing castrations since this condition is not medically recognized.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back