999 users online (119 members and 880 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by prd2bokie View Post
    Okay, I'm not sure what all this says but when I looked up Cesar's name and images, this is what came up.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...7SUNA%26sa%3DN

Maria's husband was Cesar Lugones and the one you found was Ricardo Cesar Poce, so I think it's a different person. Interestingly, Poce LOOKS like the South Carolina John Doe!

Also, after reading further it says in one of the articles that Maria gave birth to her son in December 1976 so it definitely isn't our Jane Doe, as they were murdered in August 1976. The resemblance is uncanny though.
    Please Help Find Brian Shaffer!

www.findbrianshaffer.com

I know. I was all excited until I read further. Dang it.
    Where's Logan Tucker?

Can no one see me ?
    I posted a link to the article.
    Jane Doe can not be Maria because Maria has been found and identified
    Unless it is a different maria (as I said on my previous post)

Quote Originally Posted by JaneInOz View Post
    Can no one see me ?
    Yes, I'm sorry Jane, I was just going to post something about the article you posted the link to. I read the articles out of sequence. Thanks for posting the link. Next time I'll read everything in order...LOL... I just got too excited also thinking it could have been a match.

www.findbrianshaffer.com

I see you. I was just hoping it's not the same one. If you look at the last picture at the bottom, the guy with glasses has very full lips like Jock. Maed said they might have been kidnapped twice.
    Where's Logan Tucker?

Lol I was just getting a tad paranoid thinking everyone has me on ignore ! lol

So our Jane Doe isn't Maria.....

Maria from the link I gave was kidnapped and killed but before that gave birth and the son given for adoption...

UNLESS there were TWO Maria's in 1976 that went missing ?
    After all the photo in my link looks different to the girl in the photo that was posted to start with (slightly)

Quote Originally Posted by JaneInOz View Post
    Can no one see me ?
    I read the article, not sure where you see that she has been identified? Maybe I missed it? From what I can tell she is still "disappeared" and presumed dead. Most of the information on their fates, I gather, is based on the testimony of individuals. I think this deserves further investigation.

ETA: From the caption beneath the photo-

"Maria Vasquez disappeared without trace - but what about her baby?"

I think people assume she is dead ("without a trace") there is no way to verify without her remains.

That's what I was reading too. They don't have a body.
    Where's Logan Tucker?

To compare (sorry for large size):

I find the physical similarities chilling. Someone tell me I am insane and to snap out of it, because I am already trying to fit the peices together of how this could possibly have happened. And is it just me or does it appear that MMVO, like Jane Doe, have two moles around her mouth? Am I hallucinating?

I saw a mole on her left side (Jane) and saw a mole on Maria's right. I really think it could be a match though. What could be the harm in finding out? Sometimes things are hard to see in pictures.
    Last edited by prd2bokie; 11-27-2008 at 09:46 AM. Reason: More comment.
    Where's Logan Tucker?

OH GOOD GOD I think you have something

I have to go to bed I will re look at the article I read - Im sure the mother said the daughter was dead

will get back to you in the AM

The girl really looks like the dead Jane Doe
    I think the nose may be a bit different on the boy ?

Chat tommorow x

I can't believe the resemblance. I THINK I see a mole but not sure. I wish Cesar didn't have glasses on so we could see his eyebrows. Jock's eyebrows are so bushy.

It did say in the article JaneInOz first posted that the mother found out Maria had been murdered but I can't find how she was ID'd either. I also read last night when I was going through the articles posted on here that Maria had given birth to her son in December 1976 and the Mystery Couple were murdered in August 1976, so I thought that would definitely rule Maria out. But I just went through the articles again and I can't find where it says she had her baby in December '76 at all now! I must had thought I saw that or something....

Anyway, I can't believe how much Maria looks like our Jane Doe!

www.findbrianshaffer.com

Ok so on the link I posted on the previous page
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...t=71448&page=2
    The girl in that pic also named Maria Vasquez looks a little different to the Maria that Lizza posted.
    The article says
    [B]
    Marta's daughter Maria disappeared in 1976. After 8 years of searching and hoping, Marta finally learned that Maria had been killed. But she also learned that before Maria was murdered, she had given birth to a son who was subsequently adopted. After a long and frustrating search, Marta Vasquez is now sure she has found her missing grandson - a young man in his early 20s. But when she arrived, unannounced, at the office where he works, she was unprepared for his reaction.[/B

If she knows she has been killed / murdered then there must be a body ? yeah?

But Gosh when the comparison pics put up side by side by MaedchenX its spookily the same.

Marias nose etc compared to Jane Doe
    The boy look at his lips on the Missing Man in the middle with glasses and then look at the lips on the John Doe body (not sketch)

see how the lip curls up on the left ?

So does one send these pics in the the LE and say what do you think LOL

If so go ahead and do it someone ! because they do look very very similar

(its just the whole mother saying Maria was murdered etc - but maybe its two different Marias?)

Here is this page !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://translate.google.com.au/trans...ial%26hs%3DaSV

Caesar disappeared May 14th 1976

This was a page in foreign language that you hit the Transalte this page and it came up with this ...
    Lay Catholics were militants. Estaban casados y María Marta tenía un mes de embarazo. And Mary were married Marta had a month of pregnancy.

Fueron secuestrados en su domicilio (Emilio Mitre No 1258 piso 11o departamento "D" de Capital) en la madrugada del 14 de mayo de 1976 por personal de la Armada uniformado. They were abducted from their home (Emilio No. 1258 Miter 11th floor apartment "D" Capital) in the early hours of May 14, 1976 by uniformed personnel from the Navy. Ese mismo día desaparecieron los militantes laicos Beatriz Carbonell de Pérez Weiss, María Esther Lorusso Lammle, Horacio Pérez Weiss, Mónica María Candelaria Mignone y Mónica Quinteiro That same day the militants lay disappeared Beatriz Perez Carbonell Weiss, Mary Esther LORUSSO Lammle, Horacio Perez Weiss, Monica Maria Candelaria Mignone and Monica Quinteiro

Pudo saberse por personas que compartieron su cautiverio y luego fueron liberados, que María Marta y César permanecieron detenidos-desaparecidos en la Escuela de Mecánica de la Armada. Could know by people who shared his captivity and then released, that Mary and Martha Caesar arrested and missing remained at the School of Mechanical Engineering of the Navy. Allí, según el ex marino Adolfo Scilingo, María Marta dio a luz un varón a mediados de enero There, according to former Marine Adolfo Scilingo, Marta Maria gave birth to a boy in mid-January

La pareja y su hijo continúan desaparecidos. The couple and their son are still missing.
    Blah when you copy and paste it screws up the translation - just hit the link and you will see what it says better

Now its interesting that it says they were abducted 14th May and our dead Jane Do and John Do were found August but on that page it says it "was reported by marine that Maria gave birth January (1977) "

What if that was a LIE ?? a cover up that they were infact murdered OR they escaped and then were murdered But then was there any report that Jane doe was pregnant ? gave birth ? anything ?

This was another person kidnapped at the same time http://translate.google.com.au/trans...ial%26hs%3DaSV
    Last edited by JaneInOz; 11-27-2008 at 07:16 PM. Reason: more info

Today I read a number of articles written in Spanish.

They all say the couple was arrested but their bodies were never found. They are missing and presumed dead. As far as the baby is concerned, this information is coming from only one person, former Marine Adolfo Scilingo. Apparently, he had stated the baby was born in December and on another occasion he had said the baby was born in January.

Nobody knows for sure.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast