Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Post mortem Drawing of Jane Doe

I have just found another interesting drawing of her in Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Po...rvey_Pratt.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to German Girl 1966 For This Useful Post:

I know it says that she was suspected as being a victim of Bundy but this girls stats match perfectly with the doe and the resemblence is so remarkable. What do you think? Bundy killed so many women that look like Julie could he possible mistaken her for someone else that he victimized?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...ham_julie.html
    “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
    ― Eleanor Roosevelt

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil'E For This Useful Post:

No moles.

If she doesn't have two moles on her left hand side of her face then it's not her.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil'E View Post
    I know it says that she was suspected as being a victim of Bundy but this girls stats match perfectly with the doe and the resemblence is so remarkable. What do you think? Bundy killed so many women that look like Julie could he possible mistaken her for someone else that he victimized?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...ham_julie.html

Here's my facial reconstruction for this couple:
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 06-07-2015 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Replaced image with revision

7. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to CarlK90245 For This Useful Post:

WOW, CarlK! Amazing. Looks just like the pm pics...but you've somehow managed to breathe life into them. I don't know if it's the eyes or what. It's amazing. As always, nice work!!

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to annemc2 For This Useful Post:

The man has a definite French Canadian look to him.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sktrsmw For This Useful Post:

In the morgue pics they look French. I'm Dutch and am used to seeing Europeans and if I hadn't already seen the speculation on this couple, just by looking at their facial features I would say they were most likely French.

I can't see the skin tone or I would say also possibly Portuguese (who also have fine facial features). But then the skin tone would be more olive.

They don't look German, Dutch or northern European (Scandinavian). They are too finely built.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dutchie For This Useful Post:

could they be these two missing persons perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by christine2448 View Post

Christopher Martin king
    on The Doe network case #4071DMCA
    and the female this young lady?

nancy perry Baird
    #2630DFUT

they look similar to the couple ..
    could DNA be done on them?
    to match? Or not?

#789UMCO unidentified found The victim was discovered on September 8, 2004 in the Flat Tops, White River National Forest, Garfield County, Colorado
    Estimated Date of Death: No longer than 5 years prior to discovery he left a note to "LIB"
    PLEASE HELP me find out who this unidentified person is so he can be buried rightfully near his family...

I DO NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT...

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to websurfer For This Useful Post:

Christopher Martin King & Nancy Perry Baird

Quote Originally Posted by CarlK90245 View Post
    Here's my facial reconstruction for this couple:

Please see their profiles in The Doe Network
    cases #'s
    #2630DFUT
    and
    #4071DMCA

they really resemble them and their descriptions do not mention much as far as noticeable birthmarks and body identification marks.
    Even so, they went missing before this couple was found .
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 06-07-2015 at 08:31 PM.

#789UMCO unidentified found The victim was discovered on September 8, 2004 in the Flat Tops, White River National Forest, Garfield County, Colorado
    Estimated Date of Death: No longer than 5 years prior to discovery he left a note to "LIB"
    PLEASE HELP me find out who this unidentified person is so he can be buried rightfully near his family...

I DO NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to websurfer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by websurfer View Post
    Christopher Martin king
    on The Doe network case #4071DMCA
    and the female this young lady?

nancy perry Baird
    #2630DFUT

they look similar to the couple ..
    could DNA be done on them?
    to match? Or not?
    Christopher King really resembles this picture. Not sure about the girl as the moles are nor apparent in either photo.

"Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Reality Orlando For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sktrsmw View Post
    The man has a definite French Canadian look to him.
    That is exactly what I was thinking! Also, it was said that the couple had olive complexions. Many Quebecois have a degree of First Nations or Metis heritage. Perhaps this was misinterpreted as contributing to the olive tone?

On another note, I came across several discussions/articles saying that back in 2009, DNA from family members of the missing Yakimchuks (a couple who left Edmonton, Alberta to attend a wedding in Montreal, Quebec and disappeared: profiled by Venom Goose in 2008 under the 1970s missing person forum here: CANADA Canada - Ron Yakimchuk, 27, & Terry Pettit, 23, Edmonton AB, 12 June 1973 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community) was submitted to a University who has access to bones belonging to the South Carolina mystery couple. I was excited at this prospect. Here is a link to the article:
    http://www.unsolvedcanada.ca/index.php?topic=2936.0

I was especially interested because of the following similarities:
    "Sumter County police estimated the victims were between 18 and
    26. Terry, a former Edmonton Journal reporter, was 23 when she disappeared. Ron, former editor of a rogue University of Alberta student newspaper, was 27.
    The female South Carolina victim was an estimated five-foot-six and
    105 pounds, with brown hair and blue-green eyes. Terry was five-foot-four, 120 pounds with blond hair and blue-green eyes.
    The male victim was estimated at six feet tall, 150 pounds with brown eyes and brown hair. Ron was six feet tall, 150 pounds with brown eyes and black hair.
    Years after the bodies were found, a Canadian connection was revealed. A man whose wife worked at a nearby campground said he played pool there with a camper he thought was one of the victims. He told the sheriff that the man said he was formerly a teacher from Canada. Ron Yakimchuk was a teacher."

However, examining the photos shows that it is probably not them. Here are the Yakimchuk's missing posters, if anyone cares to have a look for themselves.
    Ron Yakimchuk: http://www.albertamissingpersons.ca/...HUK_Ronald.pdf

Terry (Pettit) Yakimchuk: http://www.albertamissingpersons.ca/...UK_Theresa.pdf

I have been unable to find any information on the DNA match results, but I am guessing they were negative, or there would be reports of the mystery having been solved.
    If anyone has more information, or ideas, i'd love to hear them.
    Last edited by KateB; 04-29-2015 at 07:03 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to canadiantake For This Useful Post:

I may be in a minority here, but I actually think Terry does look like the jane DOE. I think the shorter hair and the big glasses throw you at first, but if you look at her bone structure there is a similarity. However I cannot see terry and Ron disappearing of their own free will like that, without telling their friends.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brit1981 For This Useful Post:

Brit1981,

I agree. Take away the glasses and I think that they look a lot alike.

And he definitely looks like Sumpter John Doe

25. The Following User Says Thank You to 8truthseeker8 For This Useful Post:

I definitely think they look very similar to the mystery couple Another thing I thought of was that a witness said they thought the man called himself jock. I admit this is really graspy at straws (and cheap rubbish ones with holes in the sides at that), but what if Ron just shortened his surname to "chuk" which might sounds a bit like Jock if said with an accent. Ok now I have written it I realise how silly that sounds.
    The things that go against it being Ron and Terry are 1) the circumstances Ron and Terry disappeared in do not lend themselves to turning up in Southern USA a few weeks later 2) Rons description mentions no scars 3) where are Jane Doe's glasses 4) surely with DNA and dental work they would ahve been identified by now.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brit1981 For This Useful Post:

I don't think chuk sounding like jock is that much of a stretch. I knew a man named Mac for a few years. It wasn't until I saw him write his name that I realized he was actually Mike. Everyone called him Mac. Gotta love southern accents.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kdblaisdell For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast