1305 users online (246 members and 1059 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Guardian Angels watching the Anthony Home

I just noticed on two different news sites that the Guardian Angels
    are now patrolling the Anthony home. They said its to ensure
    safety for the neighborhood in light of the problems they had the other
    night. You can see them with their red berets patrolling outside of the
    Anthony home.

While I understand protestors have a right to protest, I commend the
    Guardian Angels for stepping in. I feel so bad for the neighbors and yes
    even the Anthonys - no one should have to go through what they are all
    going through at their own home.

Any thoughts?

I do feel very bad for the neighbors..hopefully the Guardian Angels are there to protect the neighbors not the A's.
    If the A's want some protection they should pay for it with the money they have collected in this case.

LE doesn't like them there. Said on morning news (Fox35) they're going to cause even more trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by What'sThatClue View Post
    LE doesn't like them there. Said on morning news (Fox35) they're going to cause even more trouble.
    And that's JUST what we need.......

I am sure LE doesnt want them there (havent seen the news yet this am) but other than hiring a private security company (meaning for the neighbors - not the Anthonys) I dont know what else they could do. Perhaps if the protestors see the Guardian Angels there they would calm down their protests and not cause a scene like the other night.

Have you guys seen this about the taser gun??

http://www.wesh.com/news/17510650/detail.html

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post

I did but who pulled the taser out? Was it a neighbor? I wasnt clear to me (either that or I dont have enough coffee in me yet)

Quote Originally Posted by What'sThatClue View Post
    Then LE needs to step up and start arresting ones who are harassing people in that neighbourhood.

From what the media is reporting this morning, the taser was activated but was not used.
    Apparently the guy was driving thru the neighborhood, got into it with some neighbors and then pulled his taser. No arrests were made.
    So, was this guy really a protester? Apparently he did not get out of his vehicle at the Anthony home.
    I wonder what the guy was actually doing that caused neighbors to confront him? Just driving by? Heckling? The article doesn't really say.

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post

Kind of confusing... Who had the Taser... the neighbor or the guy in the car??
    I have a concealed weapon licence here in FL and with that it is legal for me to carry a Taser if I choose to. It wouldn't be my weapon of choice should a situation arise... but I'll bet just hearing one activated would scare the he## out of anybody..

This whole situation makes me very sad. Everyone is suffering because of Casey -- everyone but her. The neighboor is no longer safe for its children to even talk their dog for a walk. The protesters have lost focus that the root of all of this is finding Caylee and not harrassing Casey. Its very obvious that Casey is not going to crack and suddenly be honest about what happened to Caylee. And worst of all poor Caylee is lost in all of this.

If LE doesn't like the Guardian Angels there, then perhaps they should put a dedicated patrol car at the Anthony residence. Right now no one is safe on Hopespring.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginny View Post
    This whole situation makes me very sad. Everyone is suffering because of Casey -- everyone but her. The neighboor is no longer safe for its children to even talk their dog for a walk. The protesters have lost focus that the root of all of this is finding Caylee and not harrassing Casey. Its very obvious that Casey is not going to crack and suddenly be honest about what happened to Caylee. And worst of all poor Caylee is lost in all of this.

If LE doesn't like the Guardian Angels there, then perhaps they should put a dedicated patrol car at the Anthony residence. Right now no one is safe on Hopespring.
    Your right, Ginny..its awfull. All of these neighbors are going through hell, I cant imagine living like that with really no end in the immediate sight. And the only one not really affected is KC..Sitting in the house, baking brownies, surfing the workld wide web..whatever she's doing ..IT NUTS!!

less0305 is offline The face is familiar, but I can't quite remember my name!
    Somebody is going to end up getting killed if the police don't do something soon about these protestors. There's going to be a very tragic incident if there isn't something done.

Quote Originally Posted by less0305 View Post
    Somebody is going to end up getting killed if the police don't do something soon about these protestors. There's going to be a very tragic incident if there isn't something done.
    I think you've got that backwards....someone already probably has been killed....a 2 year old.

less0305 is offline The face is familiar, but I can't quite remember my name!
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnyphoenix1 View Post
    I think you've got that backwards....someone already probably has been killed....a 2 year old.
    I meant between the protestors and the remaining living persons at the house or a neighbor.

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast