672 users online (76 members and 596 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 461
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,387

    General Discussion-Thread No. 25

    Continue here please.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Knightsbridge
    Posts
    16,856
    Whitwendy

    To answer your question JY worked at ChartOne when Michelle was murdered, he had only been there about two months prior to the murder. ChartOne specialized in medical records computer software systems. Jy was terminated shortly after the murder.

    His most recent job (Novo) and firing involved pharmacuetical sales in the Greensboro SC area. I am not exactly sure what those products were but then again, I wasn't curious about them either.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,011
    Why hasn't he been arrested? Was there ever any fax?

    I am tryign to catch up on this case.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Knightsbridge
    Posts
    16,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendara View Post
    Why hasn't he been arrested? Was there ever any fax?

    I am tryign to catch up on this case.

    Mendara - your guess is as good as anyone's as to why Jy has not yet been arrested and charged with the brutal and vicious murder of Michelle. Hoping he may be very soon however.

    Apparently there was a print out indeed. It was located in the printer tray according to the early search warrants. What exactly it was about however has never really officially been reported to my knowledge.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,011
    Thank you Raisin - I have always wondered what the actual fax was. I just think keeping Cassidy away from her grandparents is a sure sign that his plan all along was to rid himself of his link to michelle and be free.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Knightsbridge
    Posts
    16,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendara View Post
    Thank you Raisin - I have always wondered what the actual fax was. I just think keeping Cassidy away from her grandparents is a sure sign that his plan all along was to rid himself of his link to michelle and be free.
    You're welcome and I agree - his plan was to be rid of Michelle as well as as inflict as much damage as possible on Linda and Meredith Fisher while he was at it. Pretty darn cold calling Meredith to go over to the house to find her bludgeoned sister. EVIL fits better.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    NC - home of BBQ
    Posts
    618
    Quote Originally Posted by raisincharlie View Post
    Whitwendy

    To answer your question JY worked at ChartOne when Michelle was murdered, he had only been there about two months prior to the murder. ChartOne specialized in medical records computer software systems. Jy was terminated shortly after the murder.

    His most recent job (Novo) and firing involved pharmacuetical sales in the Greensboro SC area. I am not exactly sure what those products were but then again, I wasn't curious about them either.
    Thanks raisincharlie - so he was "let go" from the job he had when she was murdered...okay makes sense. His most recent job, was this the only job he has had since the job he had when Michelle was murdered?
    WhityWendy - Carolina Girl

    Truth is the cry of all, but the game of few - George Bishop Berkeley

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    NC - home of BBQ
    Posts
    618
    Quote Originally Posted by raisincharlie View Post
    You're welcome and I agree - his plan was to be rid of Michelle as well as as inflict as much damage as possible on Linda and Meredith Fisher while he was at it. Pretty darn cold calling Meredith to go over to the house to find her bludgeoned sister. EVIL fits better.
    I just don't understand how someone can be so cold and evil. Why keep the child away from her maternal grandparents? Just makes him look even more guilty IMO. I don't understand how JY's parents can keep her away from Michelle's family...I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree huh.
    WhityWendy - Carolina Girl

    Truth is the cry of all, but the game of few - George Bishop Berkeley

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Knightsbridge
    Posts
    16,856
    Quote Originally Posted by whitywendy View Post
    I just don't understand how someone can be so cold and evil. Why keep the child away from her maternal grandparents? Just makes him look even more guilty IMO. I don't understand how JY's parents can keep her away from Michelle's family...I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree huh.
    I'm not sure if the job he was recently let go from was the only one he has had since the murder but I believe it is. The only one I've heard about anyhow.

    Given what Cassidy says on the 911 tape and the incident at the day care in Raleigh prior to Michelle's funeral, it makes sense they would keep
    Cassidy from her maternal side of the family. No sense in letting the little one tell them what she knows anymore than what has already come out. Not that that is right but strictly a function of self preservation for Jy, the little knows what happened and who did it.
    Last edited by raisincharlie; 09-22-2008 at 04:50 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    448
    Quote Originally Posted by raisincharlie View Post
    I'm not sure if the job he was recently let go from was the only one he has had since the murder but I believe it is. The only one I've heard about anyhow.

    Given what Cassidy says on the 911 tape and the incident at the day care in Raleigh prior to Michelee's funeral, it makes sense they would keep
    Cassidy from her maternal side of the family. No snese in letting the little one tell them what she knows anymore than what has already come out. Not that that is right but strictly a function of self preservation for Jy, the little knows what happened and who did it.
    I have read some of what Cassidy said on the 911 tape, but some of it is written as "unable to hear" or whatever. What DID she say that we can't read on the tapes? WHAT INCIDENT at the daycare before the funeral? I must have missed that, or forgotten.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,911
    Quote Originally Posted by ncnative View Post
    I have read some of what Cassidy said on the 911 tape, but some of it is written as "unable to hear" or whatever. What DID she say that we can't read on the tapes? WHAT INCIDENT at the daycare before the funeral? I must have missed that, or forgotten.
    http://www.wral.com/news/local/audio/1119462/

    I can plainly hear "Daddy did it".....listen carefully toward the end when the phone is ringing to the WCSO.....she babbles and says "Daddy did it"...meredith then says "ok"....

    The daycare incident was in Raleigh right before her mom's funeral. Supposedly, she blurted out something about "daddy did it" and the teacher called WCSO and reported it.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    NC - home of BBQ
    Posts
    618
    Quote Originally Posted by Just the Fax View Post
    http://www.wral.com/news/local/audio/1119462/

    I can plainly hear "Daddy did it".....listen carefully toward the end when the phone is ringing to the WCSO.....she babbles and says "Daddy did it"...meredith then says "ok"....

    The daycare incident was in Raleigh right before her mom's funeral. Supposedly, she blurted out something about "daddy did it" and the teacher called WCSO and reported it.

    What in the world? Why keep her with him? Why didn't Michelle's parents fight for her like the Nancy Cooper's family did. That poor little girl....my heart is breaking.
    WhityWendy - Carolina Girl

    Truth is the cry of all, but the game of few - George Bishop Berkeley

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    575
    My heart aches for Cassidy too........and for the Fishers as well. Hopefully he will be arrested soon and Michelle's Mom and sister can somehow get that precious little girl with them where she belongs.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Knightsbridge
    Posts
    16,856
    Quote Originally Posted by tarheellvr View Post
    My heart aches for Cassidy too........and for the Fishers as well. Hopefully he will be arrested soon and Michelle's Mom and sister can somehow get that precious little girl with them where she belongs.
    I don't think this will happen. If and when Jy is arrested, the hatefulness will only deepen IMO. To date there has been little proof that the Youngs care whether or not Cassidy ever sees the maternal side of her family. An arrest will only deepen their lack of caring even more.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Topsail Island NC
    Posts
    1,029
    You are so right, RC. And for all we know he has already secretly given custody of Cassidy to Ma Pat or to his sister. That is going to make it even harder for Linda - just like Eric Miller's parents.
    FYI - If I make a typo I call it a Brain Fart. Till you go thru brain surgery you really can't appreciate that saying.
    As always my posts are just my opinion...

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. General Discussion Thread #4
    By Kimster in forum Oscar Pistorius
    Replies: 1664
    Last Post: 12-16-2013, 02:35 PM
  2. General Discussion-Thread No. 24
    By christine2448 in forum Michelle Young
    Replies: 534
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 09:24 AM
  3. General Discussion Thread No. 16
    By Jeana (DP) in forum Madeleine McCann
    Replies: 441
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 01:31 PM
  4. General discussion thread No. 15
    By Jeana (DP) in forum Madeleine McCann
    Replies: 477
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 06:10 PM
  5. General discussion thread #14
    By chicoliving in forum Madeleine McCann
    Replies: 279
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 09:30 PM

Tags for this Thread