General Discussion-Thread No. 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitwendy

To answer your question JY worked at ChartOne when Michelle was murdered, he had only been there about two months prior to the murder. ChartOne specialized in medical records computer software systems. Jy was terminated shortly after the murder.

His most recent job (Novo) and firing involved pharmacuetical sales in the Greensboro SC area. I am not exactly sure what those products were but then again, I wasn't curious about them either.

Why hasn't he been arrested? Was there ever any fax?

I am tryign to catch up on this case.

Why hasn't he been arrested? Was there ever any fax?

I am tryign to catch up on this case.

Mendara - your guess is as good as anyone's as to why Jy has not yet been arrested and charged with the brutal and vicious murder of Michelle. Hoping he may be very soon however.

Apparently there was a print out indeed. It was located in the printer tray according to the early search warrants. What exactly it was about however has never really officially been reported to my knowledge.

Thank you Raisin - I have always wondered what the actual fax was. I just think keeping Cassidy away from her grandparents is a sure sign that his plan all along was to rid himself of his link to michelle and be free.

Thank you Raisin - I have always wondered what the actual fax was. I just think keeping Cassidy away from her grandparents is a sure sign that his plan all along was to rid himself of his link to michelle and be free.

You're welcome and I agree - his plan was to be rid of Michelle as well as as inflict as much damage as possible on Linda and Meredith Fisher while he was at it. Pretty darn cold calling Meredith to go over to the house to find her bludgeoned sister. EVIL fits better.

Whitwendy

To answer your question JY worked at ChartOne when Michelle was murdered, he had only been there about two months prior to the murder. ChartOne specialized in medical records computer software systems. Jy was terminated shortly after the murder.

His most recent job (Novo) and firing involved pharmacuetical sales in the Greensboro SC area. I am not exactly sure what those products were but then again, I wasn't curious about them either.

Thanks raisincharlie - so he was "let go" from the job he had when she was murdered...okay makes sense. His most recent job, was this the only job he has had since the job he had when Michelle was murdered?

You're welcome and I agree - his plan was to be rid of Michelle as well as as inflict as much damage as possible on Linda and Meredith Fisher while he was at it. Pretty darn cold calling Meredith to go over to the house to find her bludgeoned sister. EVIL fits better.

I just don't understand how someone can be so cold and evil. Why keep the child away from her maternal grandparents? Just makes him look even more guilty IMO. I don't understand how JY's parents can keep her away from Michelle's family...I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree huh.

I just don't understand how someone can be so cold and evil. Why keep the child away from her maternal grandparents? Just makes him look even more guilty IMO. I don't understand how JY's parents can keep her away from Michelle's family...I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree huh.

I'm not sure if the job he was recently let go from was the only one he has had since the murder but I believe it is. The only one I've heard about anyhow.

Given what Cassidy says on the 911 tape and the incident at the day care in Raleigh prior to Michelle's funeral, it makes sense they would keep
Cassidy from her maternal side of the family. No sense in letting the little one tell them what she knows anymore than what has already come out. Not that that is right but strictly a function of self preservation for Jy, the little knows what happened and who did it.

I'm not sure if the job he was recently let go from was the only one he has had since the murder but I believe it is. The only one I've heard about anyhow.

Given what Cassidy says on the 911 tape and the incident at the day care in Raleigh prior to Michelee's funeral, it makes sense they would keep
Cassidy from her maternal side of the family. No snese in letting the little one tell them what she knows anymore than what has already come out. Not that that is right but strictly a function of self preservation for Jy, the little knows what happened and who did it.

I have read some of what Cassidy said on the 911 tape, but some of it is written as "unable to hear" or whatever. What DID she say that we can't read on the tapes? WHAT INCIDENT at the daycare before the funeral? I must have missed that, or forgotten.

I have read some of what Cassidy said on the 911 tape, but some of it is written as "unable to hear" or whatever. What DID she say that we can't read on the tapes? WHAT INCIDENT at the daycare before the funeral? I must have missed that, or forgotten.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/audio/1119462/

I can plainly hear "Daddy did it".....listen carefully toward the end when the phone is ringing to the WCSO.....she babbles and says "Daddy did it"...meredith then says "ok"....

The daycare incident was in Raleigh right before her mom's funeral. Supposedly, she blurted out something about "daddy did it" and the teacher called WCSO and reported it.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/audio/1119462/

I can plainly hear "Daddy did it".....listen carefully toward the end when the phone is ringing to the WCSO.....she babbles and says "Daddy did it"...meredith then says "ok"....

The daycare incident was in Raleigh right before her mom's funeral. Supposedly, she blurted out something about "daddy did it" and the teacher called WCSO and reported it.

What in the world? Why keep her with him? Why didn't Michelle's parents fight for her like the Nancy Cooper's family did. That poor little girl....my heart is breaking.

My heart aches for Cassidy too........and for the Fishers as well. Hopefully he will be arrested soon and Michelle's Mom and sister can somehow get that precious little girl with them where she belongs.

My heart aches for Cassidy too........and for the Fishers as well. Hopefully he will be arrested soon and Michelle's Mom and sister can somehow get that precious little girl with them where she belongs.

I don't think this will happen. If and when Jy is arrested, the hatefulness will only deepen IMO. To date there has been little proof that the Youngs care whether or not Cassidy ever sees the maternal side of her family. An arrest will only deepen their lack of caring even more.

You are so right, RC. And for all we know he has already secretly given custody of Cassidy to Ma Pat or to his sister. That is going to make it even harder for Linda - just like Eric Miller's parents.

You are so right, RC. And for all we know he has already secretly given custody of Cassidy to Ma Pat or to his sister. That is going to make it even harder for Linda - just like Eric Miller's parents.

Didn't jason and michelle have a will or something to say if anything happened to them the younger sister would get custody of Cassidy? I seem to remember that it was originally Meredith but that was changed. (rumour).

I've always wondered if something happened between jy and meredith? I wouldn't put it past him for him to come on to her. She was the nanny at one point. I can see (like others have opined) that meredith might have wanted to live on her own and Cassidy was put in daycare to be with other children but then it was rumored that the custody clause in their will or whatever was changed.:confused:

Didn't jason and michelle have a will or something to say if anything happened to them the younger sister would get custody of Cassidy? I seem to remember that it was originally Meredith but that was changed. (rumour).

I've always wondered if something happened between jy and meredith? I wouldn't put it past him for him to come on to her. She was the nanny at one point. I can see (like others have opined) that meredith might have wanted to live on her own and Cassidy was put in daycare to be with other children but then it was rumored that the custody clause in their will or whatever was changed.:confused:

Supposedly they did have a will naming Heather as the guardian if something happened to BOTH of THEM at once. SInce Jason is still alive I would imagine he can change it if he'd like to. I don't know that for sure, though. Either way I believe he would give custody to Heather or to his mother.

JTF - can you correct me if I've listed the wrong sister. It wasn't Kim was it? I'm pretty sure I recall it being Heather.

Supposedly they did have a will naming Heather as the guardian if something happened to BOTH of THEM at once. SInce Jason is still alive I would imagine he can change it if he'd like to. I don't know that for sure, though. Either way I believe he would give custody to Heather or to his mother.

JTF - can you correct me if I've listed the wrong sister. It wasn't Kim was it? I'm pretty sure I recall it being Heather.

Yup - it was Heather.
Heather was pregnant, wasn't she? Do you know if she had a boy or girl? just curious!
I sure feel sorry for Cassidy.

I have had this observation and question for the past several days. I wanted to discuss this in the NC forum but that is kaput. I actually wrote A. Lamb, book author and reporter for wral-tv but she has failed to respond.

My question is do LE officials and DA's in lower profile cities and counties move quicker than LE's and DA's in Higher profile Cities and Counties? Henceforth LE's and DA's in Durham and Wake County have more to lose (public perception) than say their counterparts in Hoke and Cumberland Counties.
[B]Observation[/B]
4 military women have been murdered in and around Ft.Bragg. Ft. Bragg is located
predominately in Cumberland and Hoke Counties. Sgt. CS and 2nd Lt.HW were alledged to have been killed by their husbands. Lance Cpl ML and Spec.MT were alledged to have been killed by men who had a relationship with them. Their alledged killers were identified as POI and subsequently arrested for their murders.

NC, MY and JN wre killed in Wake County. JA was murdered in Durham County. No POI has been named in the Cooper, Young and Abaroa Murders. There has been a POI identified in the Nielsen murder.

Why is it taking longer to name a POI and make an arrest in these cases?

I have had this observation and question for the past several days. I wanted to discuss this in the NC forum but that is kaput. I actually wrote A. Lamb, book author and reporter for wral-tv but she has failed to respond.

My question is do LE officials and DA's in lower profile cities and counties move quicker than LE's and DA's in Higher profile Cities and Counties? Henceforth LE's and DA's in Durham and Wake County have more to lose (public perception) than say their counterparts in Hoke and Cumberland Counties.
[B]Observation[/b]
4 military women have been murdered in and around Ft.Bragg. Ft. Bragg is located
predominately in Cumberland and Hoke Counties. Sgt. CS and 2nd Lt.HW were alledged to have been killed by their husbands. Lance Cpl ML and Spec.MT were alledged to have been killed by men who had a relationship with them. Their alledged killers were identified as POI and subsequently arrested for their murders.

NC, MY and JN wre killed in Wake County. JA was murdered in Durham County. No POI has been named in the Cooper, Young and Abaroa Murders. There has been a POI identified in the Nielsen murder.

Why is it taking longer to name a POI and make an arrest in these cases?

Fair question Figbarinc. First of all, you will not see a POI or suspect 'named' in Wake County unless the subject is a threat to society and possibly a fugitive from justice.The DA has said this is his policy. What is gained by 'naming' ?
The only thing it does is alarm the public and they demand an arrest, often before they have the best case. The terms are also very inflammatory and can jeopardize someones right to a fair trial. Finally, naming an innocent person a POI or "suspect" could be a setup for later litigation towards LE.....remember Richard Jewell , wrongly named the 'suspect' in the Atlanta Olympic park bombing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77