1187 users online (247 members and 940 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    CMorrison64 is offline Praying for OK's 2 Angels and Little Caylee
    Quote Originally Posted by frogjustfrog View Post
    OT but wanted to mention pics to CM

I want to tell you, these pictures are absolutely gorgeous! can I save them?
    I have never gotten into the Casey case. I am just too soft hearted. I wish I didnt hurt so easily, but I do. Well, about things like this, I do. This is why I have never sleuthed, and probably never will again. It just makes my heart break!

And every day, I too pray for them ALL!
    Yes of course you can, I made them on www.imikimi.com ... please feel free to use them.

Lauren - CA is offline The purpose of life is a life of purpose. Robert Byrne
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowDog View Post
    In my opinion, he was just a little too visible after the murders were discovered and seemed to show up on TV quite a bit and was quoted several times.

Yes, he seemed a bit anxious to have his 15 minutes of fame!

Quote Originally Posted by Letsthink View Post
    YellowDog...good points!
    I have always had questions about Uncle J. seeing the girls on the road before the shooting. Like, what time, where was he going, did he stop etc. etc?
    Where was Uncle J. when the girls was found?

What did the 'customers" think/ feel about Uncle going to the restaurant at 4:00 AM talking about the murders? Many unanswered questions!

Does anyone remember a local talking about Uncle Joe being at the Placker residence while they were not there. He had gone there after passing the girls on the road. I remember reading something about Uncle Joe being one of the witnesses. Does anyone remember this. I don't even know where to start to start looking for these posts. Can anyone else remember this??

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren - CA View Post
    Does anyone remember a local talking about Uncle Joe being at the Placker residence while they were not there. He had gone there after passing the girls on the road. I remember reading something about Uncle Joe being one of the witnesses. Does anyone remember this. I don't even know where to start to start looking for these posts. Can anyone else remember this??
    http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...55#post2508355

Here it is Lauren. It was posted by Flower Child. By the way...where has she been?

Quote Originally Posted by little726 View Post

Here it is Lauren. It was posted by Flower Child. By the way...where has she been?

I have heard she has been busy with work or something. She herself mentioned it when she last posted about three weeks ago.

Oh thank you for the link by the way!! You saved me a lot of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren - CA View Post
    Oh thank you for the link by the way!! You saved me a lot of time.
    Thanks, Lauren (about FC). I hope she comes back soon. She was very informative about this case.

You are also welcome for the link.

A few random points/comments

I went through a period as a little girl where I LOVED to sleep in sleeping bag... and it wasn't protection... it was just fun.

Secondly, the Bachelor is sometimes rerun on at least 2 channels here in NH.... so it's possible it was playing at anytime of the dya. One of the channels is a reality show channel and all they play is marathons of shows like that.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudajo View Post
    Frog, thanks for the info. Since the autopsy reports say the girls were found at 5:21PM, combined with Ocean's earlier post about unanswered calls to the girls at 5:08 & 5:10, is it possible the show ended at 5:00 and not 5:30?
    Since I used to be a local to Henryetta, I still stay in touch with friends down there. My cousin knows one of the witnesses to seeing the POI. And yes, there was a POI, but is still seems no one knows who he is or anything about him. It was said he didnt look as much like the sketch as they had hoped. What that means, I am not sure of. Maybe a hat with a fake ponytail or something, like someone said before on Topix I think. Sorry I wasnt more help, but I know he wasnt made up.

I also heard this weekend, that a number of people heard gunshots that day.... at different times, in different areas around there, so now they are saying it was probably not the gunfire that killed the girls. I guess maybe those boys who were in the area shooting could have been some of it, or even maybe other shooters in the area. Seems alot of people shoot guns out in the country. Its not too far from the river and creeks. So........ now that blows that theory. Sorry again. I just repeat what I am told. I guess I should have been on the rumor thread? Although, it wasnt rumor... just apparently OTHER gunfire probably from someone else? I dont know anymore. It makes me afraid to repeat anything.

In Memory of Skyla and Taylor, BFF.
    "Keep the Faith!"
    As we take this journey together, may we all find peace at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by lilacwine View Post
    A few random points/comments

I went through a period as a little girl where I LOVED to sleep in sleeping bag... and it wasn't protection... it was just fun.

Secondly, the Bachelor is sometimes rerun on at least 2 channels here in NH.... so it's possible it was playing at anytime of the dya. One of the channels is a reality show channel and all they play is marathons of shows like that.
    Ya, Lilac... I remember even when I was a child, I loved to get in a sleeping bag. And nowadays, just walking down the isles of Walmart, Target, Kmart... all the kids stores, it seems the fun thing nowadays is sleeping bags with the latest movie... or Disney, princesses, Cars.... all that fun stuff that attracts children in the store! They just gotta have it! And cant wait to cuddle up in it. I found everything from huggable toys with soft throws rolled up in their arms, to those big ol pillows that we used to put in the bed and lean up against, to sleeping bags, all with the latest craze printed on them, just the other night when I was at Walmart. Of course, I had to buy a frog one for my little granddaughter's bday.
    Kids love sleeping bags, jammies, throws.... you name it. I think both the families homes were small too, and more than one family living in Whitaker's... and usually more than would normally accomodate at Plackers, just from what I read. So I dont think it uncommon at all for the girls to sleep in a sleeping bag. More like very normal.

In Memory of Skyla and Taylor, BFF.
    "Keep the Faith!"
    As we take this journey together, may we all find peace at the end of the day.

Thanks, Lauren (about FC). I hope she comes back soon. She was very informative about this case.

You are also welcome for the link.
    I agree, I loved her posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaGiGi View Post
    Oh My Gosh I love your avitar Black poodle.
    I loooove poodles and had 3 of them until just recently.
    Oh and Welcome to WS
    Thanks for the welcome when my daughter left home for college I got him so I wouldn't be so sad now he is more spoiled than she was, LOL
    Breast Cancer Survivor....8 years
    Get your mammograms ladies,they save lives!!!!!!!!!!!

What ever happened with the grand jury thing? Do any of the locals know why the one couple had to be brought in in handcuffs instead of coming in the day before and also any local gossip about them?
    Breast Cancer Survivor....8 years
    Get your mammograms ladies,they save lives!!!!!!!!!!!

There were no indictments issued as a result of the GJ questioning, unfortunately... I'm not local so I can't answer your second two questions

Cheers,
    KP
    In loving memory of Skyla Whitaker (1997-2008) and Taylor Paschal-Placker (1995-2008).

Quote Originally Posted by CMorrison64 View Post
    Yes of course you can, I made them on www.imikimi.com ... please feel free to use them.

CM I am going to make some Skyla/Taylor T-shirts with iron on fusing. Do you mind if I consider using your lovely picture of the girls?

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast