Bunch of Caylee videos

How sweet! He is humming "You are my Sunshine" to her while she sits on his lap!!!

It says added June 15, 2007 and has a title "Father's Day". Is this a family site?

But yes I agree Caylee appears very loved in the videos.

I just watched all these and now I am crying! She was so beautiful! How could her mother have ever hurt her? It had to be an accident, it just had to. :(

It says added June 15, 2007 and has a title "Father's Day". Is this a family site?

It is Casey's myspace site and the year is 2008. It would have been uploaded the day they got back from the nursing home...

How sweet! He is humming "You are my Sunshine" to her while she sits on his lap!!!

"Please don't take my sunshine away......"
I see these videos and no doubt in my mind this child was loved beyond measure by her GP'S, I know that their heart is broken beyonds words.I don't think I will ever understand any of this.

They are all from casey herself ,some added 1 yr ago.
No doubt in my mind she loves her.

A person that did not want her child would not have been playing with her either.
This child is loved deeply ,was taken care of well .
Her mother did not kill her to party ,no way ....

Watch those videos and tell me that she was not wanted or loved.

I think everyone agrees, it must have been an accident of some sort. Had to be as she was most certainly loved by everyone in that family. I just hope that KC will come to her senses and realize that the authorities and a jury would probably be more understanding if she were to speak about the accident rather than risk a much harsher sentence by holding steadfast with her barage of lies. She could pay dearly in the end when it could be avoided.

I just watched all these and now I am crying! She was so beautiful! How could her mother have ever hurt her? It had to be an accident, it just had to. :(

Those videos break my heart also.
I just feel she is alive.

THat is terrible - to know that that beautiful girl may have been murdered sometime the very next day. Why KC???? WHY??? WHY didn't you just give her to your mother who loved her soo..

I feel sick looking at these.

Great find. You can see that she was loved. It breaks my heart to watch these videos.

ETA: I love the dancing videos! She is soooo adorable.

Thanks for sharing what you found. I can't stop the tears after seeing these. She made her grandpas day with that visit....she was most certainly his sunshine that day. The other videos are just as sweet and beautiful. What an absolute beautiful baby---how could anyone not report her missing???

Caylee, you are so beautiful. Such a little princess.
Where are you little one?

I have only watched this video thus far and have tears streaming down my face. She is absolutely precious! I can not understand how her mother "lost" her and won't do anything to help find her (except lie).

I would have given my everything to have her as my daughter.

ETA: I just finished watching all of them and it makes this case even more heartbreaking. To actually be able to hear her and see her makes her more than some little girl that is spoken about on a message board. I have seen the one where she reads the book many times and it breaks me down each time. The g-gpa is precious too (singing the song) - I can't imagine how he and g-gma are coping with this.

Prayers for Caylee - who deserved so much more than this!

A person that did not want her child would not have been playing with her either.

I'm sure there are many videos of Susan Smith frolicking happily with her children, too. The only video clips of Casey and Caylee playing together on that site were taken over a year ago. People can change a lot in a year...and snap.

All of those videos have just recently been added. Up until today there was only one video. Must be what Casey is doing to pass time and make herself look better while on home confinement.

JMO

Having a SIL that is just like KC, I can add to this that people with KC's issues can seem very loving of their children, as long as their children are not hindering their own goals in life.

These "emotionally challenged" types absorb the attention being given to the child (the pride, love and adoration) by holding their babies as "the mother who made them" while everyone is celebrating how wonderful the baby is. It's easy for KC-types to shower affection on their children themselves when they are just "passing through" their parents home between their fake jobs or fake school (my SIL has had both), while the grandparents are taking care of all the hard work in raising the baby. Life as the child's "mother" is just peachy when all they have to do to qualify as a parent is kiss and hug their babies a few moments out of the day before leaving to be with their own friends and doing as they please. "Mothers" like KC think it is the grandparents responsibility AS grandparents to raise them and thier children.

These people can afford to seem loving parents for brief periods, but when left to be a parent on their own, frustration sets in very quickly. Resentment against the grandparents for "abandoning them" can occur within hours of being told to stand on their own two feet as a parent.

As long as KC didn't have to be a parent to Caylee, you can see many videos and pictures of her seemingly happy with her, problem is: the relationship is more sisterly than mother/child. You show me a video of KC in her own apartment, paying her own bills, feeding and clothing her own child and still smiling??...then I'll believe that she couldn't harm Caylee. Instead, the only time Casey has Caylee seems to be when her parents are at work or are away without them. They would have expected KC to take Caylee with her as much as possible in their meager attempts to get her to play mom, but in the end, they would be left with Caylee whenever KC headed out into the night.

Is someone able to save these before they're removed? I am not able to view them at work but so badly want to see them ....

Thank you, thank you, thank you :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back