Thread: child rapist being released

Hybrid View

child rapist being released

http://www.patriotledger.com/news/x2...ing-out-of-jai

I don't know if you guys have ever heard of Jeffrey Curley. I searched on the board and got nothing back. Here is a link to Jeffrey's

story.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curley_v._NAMBLA

This whole thing makes me ill. I called the governor ,the middle sex DA and so on with my outrage. The DA states" Well we were the ones who requested the bracelet and conditions of his release"

guess it runs in the family and the poor guy had a rough life and is regretful Blah blah blah

OMG!! Why would they let this monster out? I am so sick of this happening! I just said a whole lot of not nice words that I cannot type here!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The conditions of his release? Gettahellouttahere. The guy don't even have to wear the monitor for a lousey 30 days. He won't have a landline phone or addy because surprise nobody will let him live with them.

Imagine that poor kid he hurt. He'd be about 21 now. Imagine that poor, poor guy. Worrying if he'd run into this freak. Praying he don't move anywhere near him. Yeah justice gets served alrighty. The victim suffers forever.

Hoping this guy doesn't end up on my Registered Sex Offenders who reoffend person of the day cause we all know how those monitors work so well. That's if they don't lose the guy in 30 days.

Angry He's got a girlfriend and more

This guy had an offer of a place to live with his GIRLFRIEND! She has children ages 15, 7 and 5.She reneged when she found out he lied to her why he was in prison.

He also has a fee-ants-a in Florida.

K, call me confused but this guy has been locked up for 11 years. He was 16 when he got locked up. How'd he get a girlfriend? Let alone one who was going to let him move in with her and her kids? Where'd he get a fiancee? Women need to wake the h*ll up and pay attention to who the he** they have coming into their homes with their kids.

More at link with some comments.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/reg...s_for_30_days/

When Are they going to get a clue????!!!
    (beating head on table)

I am just sick ! I have gotten no where with the governors office and my complaints to the SORB go unheard. I just emailed all the local news stations.
    What is wrong with these women? What is wrong with the system? WTF?