721 users online (89 members and 632 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Oh my...did the Angels taser all of those people or are those the angels that got tasered...oh my head...............

Exactly, I'm confused. And was this caught on the video cameras and if so, why isn't it talk of the boards yet?

Too much of the report is blacked out and too many witnesses/victims. I can't keep up.

How strange that their computer/typewriter didn't have a capital "E", LOL. I read a related article this morning. It said that the taser was not used, that it was just displayed.

We discussed the incident..but we were under the understanding no one was tasered...lol

Wow, this is a little confussing. It looks like there is one offense listed and five victims, and definitely a taser invloved in the incident hmmmmmm. So who tased who? Seems like the offender drove a 2004 ford focus, gold. This is wierd because based on the last incident that Casey called the police about, the vehicle in question was a white SUV. Is this an entirely different incident?
    Actions speak louder than words!

"Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, it's not the end."~John Lennon

"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."~Leo Tolstoy

And one angel says hes was hit by the car but refused to expand? Uh lord, sounds to me like the angels need to leave, they may make this worse.

The suspect vehicle is curiously a Ford Focus. Did anyone spot "The sippy cup gang" nearby?

Quote Originally Posted by BloodHoundSleuther View Post
    Wow, this is a little confussing. It looks like there is one offense listed and five victims, and definitely a taser invloved in the incident hmmmmmm. So who tased who? Seems like the offender drove a 2004 ford focus, gold. This is wierd because based on the last incident that Casey called the police about, the vehicle in question was a white SUV. Is this an entirely different incident?
    Yes, completely different incident, it occurred last night. The news story stated that a neighbor of the Anthony's approached the car to ask them to move and they were confronted with the taser which the driver activated but did not shoot. The Guardian Angels then followed the car after the neighbors notified them of the threat.

Sounds like they did more than follow them...
    When stopped
    his vehicle, the vehicle which had been following him, pulled up next to him and several subjects who appeared to
    be in the Guardian Angels group got out of the vehicle and surrounded his vehicle. advised that all of the
    subjects began yelling at him to get out of the vehicle and several of the subjects jumped on top of the hood of his
    vehicle. advised that he once again was in fear for his safety believing that these subjects were going to
    physically attack him and fled the area with his vehicle. Once fled from the Guardian Angels, he was
    able to make contact with OCSO along Suburban Drive.

After reading the entire report, no one was actually tasered but the taser was retained by OSCO. It was a fight between people in their cars that were headed to the Anthony's and the Guardian Angels. The Angels were telling them to leave and it got heated. No one was charged for any of these incidences because the report states there were assaults on both sides.
    This happened around 10 o'clock by the Anthony's but no tape footage could be found for the incident.

Quote Originally Posted by momMass713 View Post
    After reading the entire report, no one was actually tasered but the taser was retained by OSCO. It was a fight between people in their cars that were headed to the Anthony's and the Guardian Angels. The Angels were telling them to leave and it got heated. No one was charged for any of these incidences because the report states there were assaults on both sides.
    This happened around 10 o'clock by the Anthony's but no tape footage could be found for the incident.

I'd make book that if this was caught on the A's home surveillance they're now in hot negotiations with the news outlets! $$$$$$

No one actual was tased and why did the Guardian Angels feel the need to following this car and surround it? They had left the area, no one hurt so no reason to follow and confront anyone like that. IMO having the Guardian Angels there and having them chase down people is just asking for more trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Busylady View Post
    No one actual was tased and why did the Guardian Angels feel the need to following this car and surround it? They had left the area, no one hurt so no reason to follow and confront anyone like that. IMO having the Guardian Angels there and having them chase down people is just asking for more trouble.
    I agree with you, and it was one of the guardian angels that refused to complete the written statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Busylady View Post
    I totally agree. This is going to add to the circus...some one better get a bigger tent.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast