Thread: Man snatches 30 bodies to heal wife

Man snatches 30 bodies to heal wife

A CHINESE man has been arrested on suspicion of stealing 30 corpses from local graveyards, cooking soup with their flesh and crushing the bones in a bid to heal his sick wife, state media said on Wednesday.

Police in Kaijiang county, southwestern Sichuan province, detained the 51-year-old, identified by his surname Huang, after corpses had disappeared mysteriously from local cemeteries since 1988, the West China City Daily said.

According to preliminary investigations, he snatched the bodies after a fortune teller told him fresh body parts were the only remedy for his wife's seemingly incurable illness, which was not identified.

He was told to carve off the flesh and cook soup for his wife, or grind the bones into a powder that he was to smear on her forehead, according to the report.

http://news.com.au/common/story_page...55E401,00.html

Now here's a recipe we don't discuss during the 5-pm-ish chat sessions, Cass! lol. Do you think he put it in a crock pot. OK, I am sorry, that is so gross. Anyway, thanks for posting all these odd stories. I have been out of town and have been missing chat and you too Cass. Later- L

LOL... no I have not heard any recipes in chat involving human flesh

Welcome back...