The Female Bounty Hunter

nursebeeme

Reaction score
Hi all. I figured I would start a thread on the female bounty hunter...as I figure she will be discussion worthy very soon. What we know so far is that she spent nine days with the POI. We know she lawyered up. We know her lawyer does not want her to talk with LE (not sure if that is absolute or if talks/conditions are on the table.)

It has been postulated that she could have signed a confidentiality agreement (I for one do not believe that to be the case as LP stated that they do not sign those types of things if in fact she had been working with leonard.)

It has been alluded to that she did not go forward to LE in Orlando with what Casey told her before returning to Cali...and that she fears any legal backlash against her (why?????)

I wonder.....was she working with LP? Did LP hire her independantly to come with his outfit to Florida? Does LP know what was said to her? Why didn't she talk to cops before leaving florida if she knew something so important that she would lawyer up later? Why did she lawyer up?

can you tell me about who she is? I have no clue. I keep getting distracted so I am behind.

The only reason I can think of that a person needs a lawyer is personal protection from legal ramifications or potential ramifications. With that said if she learned something that would be beneficial to the case, as a professional bounty hunter,she would turn it over not hire an attorney.

So, maybe there was something else that occurred during her stay with the Anthony's that wasn't on the up and up. Just a guess but the whole dynamics involved with this case is screwy.

Wow...your right. she is going to be post-worthy at some point here....thanks for the heads up.

I'm jaded. IMO she and her attorney are holding out for the highest bidder. Her story is worth a plenty.

I hope she's had someone to confide in to support her as if she did learn anything or witness a lack of concern, I'm sure that's very difficult to handle alone. I know, at least for me it's been very difficult to process how a mother would act this way when she doesn't know where her daughter is.

Hey, Nurse, thanks for the thread, and I completely agree that this lady will be post-worthy. Heck, I take that back -- I think her time's come! I have so many questions about her.
1. What's her name? Initials, at least.
2. For whom did she actually work?
3. Who paid her, if anyone?
4. If she signed a confidentiality agreement, with whom?
5. Other than JB, isn't she (we've gotta get her name) about the only person who has spent any substantive amount of time with KC?

That's not all I'm thinking; just it for now.

I think this case is such a zoo and everyone who comes near it gets their personal life torn apart, their motives questioned, and their 15 minutes if they want it or not. Lawyering up is not a sign of guilt to me, it is a logical response to attempt to control the splatter she is about to pick up. I am sure she is going to talk to the police, she may know something she didn't realize was relevant (or even considered to be true) until she left, and whomever she did tell it has gotten back to LE who says they are interested. Someone around her probably advised her to contact an attorney, or an attorney contacted her.

can you tell me about who she is? I have no clue. I keep getting distracted so I am behind.

I believe they mean the female bodyguard, part of LP's operation, who is seeking immunity before she talks.

The female bounty hunter was probably told a pack of lies and everyone will fall for them for awhile.

I thought that was the whole reason of her being inside of the house with Casey was to get information from the inside? Well and to keep a watchful eye on her that she didn't climb out a window during the night. She knew what she was there for, why would she lawyer up and leave without giving up anything that she knew and heard? Is she following the script now too?

just a thought- if she is a former police officer (as many bodyguards and security guards are) could that raise the bar of her reporting responsibilities? maybe that is what she wants immunity for?

maybe she violated one of the agreements made and that was when Casey started talking to her thinking she could trust her?

I think considering the very nature of this woman's profession, she is continually "lawyered up" - and it didn't just happen with this case.

Could her request for immunity be something along the lines of, oh, maybe she had some type of taping device and recorded all her conversations with KC, maybe without the appropriate 'authorization'? Kinda out of left field, but so much of what's going on in this case is out of left field, why not?

Could her request for immunity be something along the lines of, oh, maybe she had some type of taping device and recorded all her conversations with KC, maybe without the appropriate 'authorization'? Kinda out of left field, but so much of what's going on in this case is out of left field, why not?

Everything in this case seems to be in left field, boy did you nail that one! Could be she taped it and Casey didn't give her permission, of course she wouldn't.

How about something she saw--like when Casey was on computer?
How about overhearing a phone conversation...Casey and someone else?
Does not have to be anything told TO her in confidence by Casey.
Might not even be directly related to Casey. Could be something she overheard between Lee and Cindy, etc.

tell me about the immunity she is after. please!

The only type of immunity that could be granted would be for criminal prosecution of a crime she committed. What type of crime could she possibly have committed? Breach of a confidentiality agreement is civil not criminal, so that's not it. Letting KC do something she was forbidden to do per the terms of her bond? Failing to report something? But what? She's a bounty hunter. She has no duty to report anything. Even if KC confessed she wouldn't have a duty to report it. This should be interesting, or a red herring!

How about something she saw--like when Casey was on computer?
How about overhearing a phone conversation...Casey and someone else?
Does not have to be anything told TO her in confidence by Casey.
Might not even be directly related to Casey. Could be something she overheard between Lee and Cindy, etc.

I think you bring up very good probabilites and most likely very true.

as for her lawyering up i believe its just for her protection and to make sure she cant be charged or sued by anyone later on, especially with her job description.

When Tony and leonard was on live chat i asked them if they thought the would be subponed to testify and they said NO, not sure if i believed that one. However i didnt ask specifically if the woman body gaurd would wish i would have.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back