971 users online (163 members and 808 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Angry PA - Sex offender in crayola factory

Lareau Laube spent 14 years locked up for deviate sexual intercourse with a six year old boy. That's a six year old folks.

Employees at The Crayola Crown Factory called police because they were concerned about a guy hanging around who they have seen before watching kids in the coatroom. All parents should be reminded not to send their kids alone to a coatroom. We know this.

Cops came as the ever sneaky Laube tried to get out the back entrance. They took him to headquarters and warned Laube he'd get locked up if he was to go to the facotry again. Ummmmmmmmmmmm, hello this is a freaky sex offender who hurts kids. True to the nature of a pedophile Laube left the station and headed straight back to the Crayola Crown factory. Now he's locked up where he needs to stay. man, people can't even take their children to places that are interesting without these creeps lurking. I name Laurue todays' registered sex offender who reoffends. Oh yeah and he's homeless! I wonder why?

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/east...d_for_tre.html

I never never never let my kids even go to the bathroom without supervision period! These freaks await opportunity. If my 9 yr old son has to go, I stand right outside the door and if he's taking too long, I open the door and call for him to ensure he's okay.

There was a child some time ago that was kidnapped from a church bathroom and murdered. Cannot remember the name of the child or the case but since that case, I learned it can happen anywhere.

so church, coatroom, bathroom. watch your children... please even in restaurants as well.
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

This just irks the heck out of me! My boys are too old to go to the lav with me- however, I still make them go with me (when we're out alone-without dad). UGH!

Just great

This guy last August. I mean in 2007 asked a Judge for the maximum of one year in prison after he gave cops a false name when he was sleeping at the library.

So, the Judge gets him furloughed and was supposed to see that he had a place to go.

Come on now he's stalking kids at a Crayola Factory. Keep him locked up. The guy can not control himself. I mean ain't there like a million other places he could have went where there were no kids. He picks the Crayola Factory. Nice work Judge.

http://apublicdefender.com/2007/08/1...-homelessness/

Quote Originally Posted by PattyCake View Post
    I never never never let my kids even go to the bathroom without supervision period! These freaks await opportunity. If my 9 yr old son has to go, I stand right outside the door and if he's taking too long, I open the door and call for him to ensure he's okay.

There was a child some time ago that was kidnapped from a church bathroom and murdered. Cannot remember the name of the child or the case but since that case, I learned it can happen anywhere.

so church, coatroom, bathroom. watch your children... please even in restaurants as well.
    Bumping this post as I do the same, with one exception, if Mr. B is not around, I open the door to the men's room, if someone is in there my son waits (9), if no-one I stand at the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Blink34 View Post
    Bumping this post as I do the same, with one exception, if Mr. B is not around, I open the door to the men's room, if someone is in there my son waits (9), if no-one I stand at the door.
    Thanks PattyCake and Blink- Can always use new ideas! My youngest (8) needs to use the bathroom wherever we go and if I send him and the older one into the men's room, the older one (11) has to drag the youngest out because he gets into stuff (apparently soap/sanitizer is really cool to him!)

In the mall and larger places, I do have them wait just inside the lavatory door- they aren't near the stalls, but I could still hear them yell if something happened.

In small resturants and stuff, the boys just have to go to the lav together and I wait.

It's very sad that we have to be so on guard. I'd rather be safe than sorry though.

When I was a preteen, my family was shopping at Burdines in Miami when a little boy, in a mensroom alone, was attacked, his penis cut off & he bled to death. His mother was waiting a few feet away, just outside the door, but that couldn't protect him from danger of someone with intent to harm. By the time she heard a scream, a man was rushing out past her & the boy was dying.... My brother was about the same age & since then my family has always been diligent about a child's being unaccompanied in public toilets.

As the mother of a son, I know how soon a boy doesn't want to go into the ladies room & likewise the men's room is no place for little girls out with dads. Family Restrooms are necessary everywhere & I encourage all Websleuthers to investigate the laws in your own state, make calls & send letters insisting on legislation to support that option! Suggest this as a project for your civic club, church or school group. I have noticed in many places the Handicap Accessible (mandated) Restroom is for both genders & has additional designation for "family use".... it really doesn't require more space or cost to add this option & it's so worthwhile.

Cali -- but im a north east girl at heart!
    i liked the comment in the article by one of the readers ... to just shoot him in the head and call it late term abortion.