728 users online (78 members and 650 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Have your feelings about Lee changed?

Voters
693. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I now believe he has cooperated with LE or is "on Caylee's side"

66 9.52%
  • I've always felt he was cooperating

142 20.49%
  • No, I still believe Lee is/was on Casey's side

378 54.55%
  • I don't know

107 15.44%

Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

What about Lee Anthony? **REVISIT**

Could LA be the one that was using Casey Car to transport the Cloroform. I mean why would she need to use the home computer. I thought she was using her laptop, mostly. I get the feeling he is involved in something. But I dont think he is involved in Caylee missing. Neither do I think CA or GA is either.
    Last edited by JBean; 09-20-2008 at 01:02 AM. Reason: took out accusation that had zero basis.

hmmmmmmmmm very interesting. Did Casey for sure have her "own" laptop or did she share with Cindy? I can't remember if that has ever been discovered or not.
    Casey - Do us all a favor and tell us where sweet Caylee is. She deserves JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MomTo2Girls View Post
    hmmmmmmmmm very interesting. Did Casey for sure have her "own" laptop or did she share with Cindy? I can't remember if that has ever been discovered or not.
    Didn't Cindy list a laptop as one of the things Casey had taken?

I don't think La was using Kc's car to haul the chloroform, but I do think he is involved in something yes I think he knows a whole lot more than he wants anyone to know and he sure gets missing alot he will be all in the koolaid for a day or two and then gone for a while before he is seen again and correct me if I am wrong but per LP he is the reason CA and Ga did not take the lie detector. All the more reason for mr to think he is involved pretty deep.

Quote Originally Posted by magiemay View Post
    I don't think La was using Kc's car to haul the chloroform, but I do think he is involved in something yes I think he knows a whole lot more than he wants anyone to know and he sure gets missing alot he will be all in the koolaid for a day or two and then gone for a while before he is seen again and correct me if I am wrong but per LP he is the reason CA and Ga did not take the lie detector. All the more reason for mr to think he is involved pretty deep.
    I agree he is deep is into something.

what evidence is pointing to LA being *deep into something*? I have missed a lot of info lately and I don't know what this is all about. thanks

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Guys,

There is NO evidence Lee is involved in anything drug related.

Continue this thread but please we have enough rumors in this case without adding to them.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Quote Originally Posted by MomTo2Girls View Post
    I think Casey DID have her own laptop computer. Back on June 18th, a local Orlando news media did the first interview with George and Cindy. The interview was about 20 minutes long, and in that interview Cindy (who did most of the talking) said that LE had taken "all our computers except for Lee's." Since she used the plural, I'm assuming there were more than one. Lee's computer was being used for the FindCaylee website.

I think I saved a copy of that interview, and if I can find it, I'll post it.

What do you think Lee knows?

After watching Nancy Grace tonight, and hearing the old bodyguard speak about how Lee lied to him, and how Leonard Padilla (whom I personally thinks loves getting all this attention and keeps making up his own theories to stay in the public eye) claimed that Lee convinced the Anthony's not to take a lie detector test? What does he know?? Has anyone else caught any discrepancies in anything that he has said, not that he has said much anyway!

I think Lee knows what happened, not necessarily that hes invloved in doing anything, but he is hiding information Casey told him.

Quote Originally Posted by vickiev View Post
    After watching Nancy Grace tonight, and hearing the old bodyguard speak about how Lee lied to him, and how Leonard Padilla (whom I personally thinks loves getting all this attention and keeps making up his own theories to stay in the public eye) claimed that Lee convinced the Anthony's not to take a lie detector test? What does he know?? Has anyone else caught any discrepancies in anything that he has said, not that he has said much anyway!

Yes, I have.

There was, to my recollection, no mention of Casey actually having her own computer. As far as I know, the laptop was turned over by Cindy at the same time as the camera. Correct if I'm wrong. That seems to say to me that the laptop belonged to Cindy. Where all roads seem to lead.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by vickiev View Post
    and how Leonard Padilla (whom I personally thinks loves getting all this attention and keeps making up his own theories to stay in the public eye)
    Of course he keeps making stuff up. The 50G's he 'lost' is the cheapest airtime commercial ever for a bounty hunter. He's a smart man to say the least. Media uses people so he used them back.
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

Just a note, I believe that Cindy claims that is her car and that she only let Casey use it. Isn't that what she claimed on the 911 call when she said Casey had stolen her car? It would be interesting to know the truth of who really used that car on a regular basis.
    "Leave her to heaven and to those thorns that in her bosom lodge to prick and sting her."
    Hamlet by William Shakespeare

In context, the quote was meant to advise against revenge but in the Anthony case,
    I offer it to the parents as advice to "leave her to Heaven" and cease their ill-placed protection.

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    There was, to my recollection, no mention of Casey actually having her own computer. As far as I know, the laptop was turned over by Cindy at the same time as the camera. Correct if I'm wrong. That seems to say to me that the laptop belonged to Cindy. Where all roads seem to lead.
    In the first interview with George and Cindy on June 18th, Cindy said that "LE took all the computers except for Lee's." I would assume from that there was more than one computer in the Anthony home. Lee doesn't live at the family home and that's probably why his computer was exempt.

The interview is here. If the link doesn't take you directly to the interview, scroll down to "Interview with Grandparents."

http://www.local6.com/news/17509745/detail.html#

Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast