Travis Barker Critically Injured in Deadly Plane Crash - 4 Dead, 2 Injured

jipc

Reaction score
Blink182's drummer Travis Barker is in critical condition and is being transferred to Agusta, Georgia Burn Center. DJ Adam was the other survivor is also in critical condition and was also transferred to the Georgia Burn Center.
Although they performed last night with Perry Farrell and Gavin DeGraw it is unknown at this time if they were on the plane as well.

http://perezhilton.com/2008-09-20-travis-barker-in-deadly-plain-crash

:eek:

Isn't Gavin married to Gwen Stefani? Didn't they just have a child?? Help me out here...

They are in good hands at the Burn Center in Augusta... hoping for the best for these young men. Travis Barker has children and I know from the Hollywood gossip world, it has been written about how he is real hands on with them and has acted as their primary caretaker because their mother is kind of flighty. I know those babies have to be worried about their daddy, right now. :(

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/26803622#26803622

Oh my goodness. Amazing video report about crash says that an eyewitness said after seeing the fireball come across the highway and crash into an embankment, two passengers exited the plane and were standing in the highway trying to put out the flames on each other. One was said to be stripping off his clothing which was still on fire.

I live in Augusta, and it is definitely one of the best Burn Centers in the southeast. Many people are brought to Augusta when there are life threatening injuries,

Any news yet of who the other passengers were - the pilot - anyone? I am glad there were no children on the plane as sometimes they take them to the concerts with them.

I'm an old fogey so I'm not sure who these people are, though I vaguely remember Adam dating Nicole Richie and I know of Blink-182, but my 15-yo daughter just woke up and is freaking out and praying for them, as am I. This is so very sad. :( Prayers for them, their families, and the families of those killed.

Four people died in the crash.
The deceased have been identified as pilot Sarah Lemmon, 31, of Anaheim Hills, CA co-pilot James Bland, 52, of Carlsbad, CA, Chris Baker, 29, of Studio City, CA, and Charles Still, 25 of Los Angeles, CA.

Prayers for those injured, the deceased and for their families.

This is so sad!! :(

My thoughts & prayers are with all of the families who lost their loved ones last night. And I pray that Travis & Adam can recover....

I'll be watching the news all day to hear how they are. :(

Isn't Gavin married to Gwen Stefani? Didn't they just have a child?? Help me out here...

As Jipc said that's Gavin Rossdale, but Gavin Degraw is mostly known for the use of his song "I Don't Want to Be" as One Tree Hill's theme song.

I can't believe this. I love Travis Barker and like someone said he seems to be a really good father, not only to his child but to his wife's child from a previous marriage/relationship.

Matter of fact they both sound like really nice guys. I'm sure it's hard to be a good guy in the business that they're in.

My prayers for their recovery and for their families.

I just woke up from a nap and feel like it's a dream. This is so sad...praying hard right now!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back