*REVISIT* Dead Body in the Trunk Statement: True or Bait?

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlemisslegal

compassion and empathy -do not push it
Reaction score
i am so much wanting to believe this is a statement made by investigators to try and get casey to react-scream out NO, it can not be!!!! the statement she could be rotting in a dumpster the same!! i feel they wanted her to react --she did not . if the tests show a decomposing body -and its true , then we have no hope of finding her alive. what if they just threw that out so they can see what is to become of that bomb of a statement. most would scream out something-- omg-- she was calm. i am to point of thinking casey did not kill her but she has no idea who she left her with. maybe she was not in any condition to know much of anything. not saying drugs or liquor but something. i can not watch home videos and if on a jury say i believe she was killed by her mom on purpose. the grandpa in home is enough to bring tears as he sings to baby kaylee. what happened really?? i can not say i believe she is dead 100 percent and if so, by whom . i would not be able to be on a jury and say yes.not yet.

I personally do not believe LE would leak something this substantial just for a reaction from Casey.

I think your right , yet i consider anything at this point. what will it take to get her to react?? normally the police and fbi do not lie bait false info .i am sure they want justice done. they seem to be stonewalled by her lies. this is too big to lie about i feel but then again i wonder . maybe something else is going on and they are waiting .

The statements and "leaks" from LE are absolutely TRUE.

LE is in no way "stonewalled". This case is moving forward and they are going to have a solid case without the help of Casey. It may be they never find Caylee, but justice for her will still come.

I think it is true. I don't think it would be leaked for a reaction. I do think they would leak it to pressure KC. Wasn't that information put out one or two days before the limited immunity deal expired?

I don't think LE would leak something like that if it isn't true.
BTW did anyone hear what Rob D said about Casey hearing about the body farm test evidence? She said, "well,.. alot of people have had access to that trunk." :eek:

There has been so many lies, stories and inconsistancies in this case, I can honestly say I do not know what is true anymore.

I find it very hard to believe if LE had all the evidence that has leaked so far that the would just let a murderer out like she is. She is free for most of the day, going to JB's office she isnt monitered other than the press. But if the press goes away, there is nothing to stop her from doing what she wants during those hours. I guess my problem is if LE lets a murderer go like this with a sit and wait attitude it makes me wonder how many other murderers are in a sit and wait mode that we dont know about.

Since the information coming from the A's side has been proven to be lies I only listen to what they have to say for entertainment value. LE is, in the end, the only possible source of real information. They are out to work their case and obtain information from any legal avenue since that is the only thing that can be used in court. I'm sure they have floated possibilities in the media to push the case forward. As for what evidence they have, it seems we won't know unless LE has a leak. Bottom line is LE is working this 24/7 and the As know it. The As are more likely to make a mistake. I can't wait for this to go to court. I have no doubt that LE is going to win this one.

No way would the OCSO, the FDLE, and the FBI lie about the forensics.

Other than the scant information that's been released, we don't know much of anything about the results of extended forensic testing.

I don't think they would have said as much as they did if Cindy hadn't spoken about the "dead body" smell in the trunk of that car.

LE is in no way "stonewalled". This case is moving forward and they are going to have a solid case without the help of Casey. It may be they never find Caylee, but justice for her will still come.
What she said!

Because no one at the time was sure if Caylee was alive or not, I doubt that LE would "leak" something or say anything that would lead anyone to believe that the child was no longer alive as long as there was any hope at all. The reason I say this is because if there was a chance that Caylee was still with us and kidnapped, I doubt that LE would do anything that would stop people rom watching out for a live Caylee. I think that it would be far too detrimental and if she was still alive and they said that and she was later found dead and the time of death could be established as being after LE said that she had died...the lawsuits that would ensue!! This family would be on every station from here to china talking about how LE killed their granddaughter/daughter by telling everyone she was gone when she was sitll alive. I think that they are being very careful and wouldn't say such a thing unless they were sure.

tell us what you think and why? I consider all options possible. 99 percent of me thinks its true statements . one percent considers let casey sweat and think we found out shes dead from your car.

LE has no expectation of denial or assistance by Casey or her enablers - they KNOW she harmed her daughter .

She may feel she is smart and superior but she is run of the mill - just
another dumb arrogant felon . She will be in prison like many others
who thought they could get away with it .
Every bit of her deceit and crimes are going to be uncovered . For every piece of information that is released there others that arent and will come
out at trial. They will secure a conviction dont doubt it .

I don't think LE would leak something like that if it isn't true.
BTW did anyone hear what Rob D said about Casey hearing about the body farm test evidence? She said, "well,.. alot of people have had access to that trunk." :eek:

Yeah!

If she KNEW it wasn't Caylee, and it was someone else that had access to the trunk, she could have at least acted surprised like.. OMG! SOMEONE PUT A DEAD BODY IN MY TRUNK?!?!?!

I 100% agree.

Yeah!

If she KNEW it wasn't Caylee, and it was someone else that had access to the trunk, she could have at least acted surprised like.. OMG! SOMEONE PUT A DEAD BODY IN MY TRUNK?!?!?!

george said - it is someone elses dead body in trunk. now how does that sound? amazing things come out of the familys mouth. whos dead body was in trunk george? omg-- do they think before they speak? i would say no dead body not someone elses!! sure must be a lot of things in trunks besides pizza???

Not only is it true, George knows at least part of it's true. Why would he tell the press that the dead body in the trunk wasn't his granddaughter? How many dead bodies did the Anthony's keep around the house and in vehicles anyway?

Because no one at the time was sure if Caylee was alive or not, I doubt that LE would "leak" something or say anything that would lead anyone to believe that the child was no longer alive as long as there was any hope at all. The reason I say this is because if there was a chance that Caylee was still with us and kidnapped, I doubt that LE would do anything that would stop people rom watching out for a live Caylee. I think that it would be far too detrimental and if she was still alive and they said that and she was later found dead and the time of death could be established as being after LE said that she had died...the lawsuits that would ensue!! This family would be on every station from here to china talking about how LE killed their granddaughter/daughter by telling everyone she was gone when she was sitll alive. I think that they are being very careful and wouldn't say such a thing unless they were sure.

I agree. LE would be in a lot of hot water if they put out information that wasn't true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong