678 users online (73 members and 605 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

O/T A shameless plug & challenge to all Caylee thread viewers...

There are alot of people here everyday. ALOT!

I want Caylee found as much as everyone else. I do. But, did you know that there are many other missing people, missing children?

Did you know that there is an adorable little blond girl named Anna, who is has been missing for 35+ years, with a mom who REALLY does want her found, who has expended a tremendous amount of tears, heart, and soul so that Anna could be found?

Did you know that if even 1/3 of you went to her thread and read about Anna, you will find you have a great place to expend all this energy you have, to find someone who we can really help?

I challenge each of you to spend one hour today, just one hour, away from the Anthony house webcam, away from the threads that go over and over how bad the Anthonys are etc, and spend it on Annas thread. Look over everything, read the story about Anna, and maybe offer an idea or two on how we can find her.

Please? Just one hour, what do you have to lose?

Here is the link:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104

A suggestion though--there is alot of information, so please read through as much as you can, so you can see if we have covered it already. Ask questions, there are enough people who have been there awhile who can answer your questions... Thank you!!

Oh, and then tomorrow, we have lots of other cases that we need help with too...

Thanks for bringing this case to my attention....I have never read about Anna but promise to do some catching up on the case!!

WHERE IS CAYLEE???

Quote Originally Posted by Julessleuther View Post

I want Caylee found as much as everyone else. I do. But, did you know that there are many other missing people, missing children?

Did you know that there is an adorable little blond girl named Anna, who is has been missing for 35+ years, with a mom who REALLY does want her found, who has expended a tremendous amount of tears, heart, and soul so that Anna could be found?

Did you know that if even 1/3 of you went to her thread and read about Anna, you will find you have a great place to expend all this energy you have, to find someone who we can really help?

I challenge each of you to spend one hour today, just one hour, away from the Anthony house webcam, away from the threads that go over and over how bad the Anthonys are etc, and spend it on Annas thread. Look over everything, read the story about Anna, and maybe offer an idea or two on how we can find her.

Here is the link:

A suggestion though--there is alot of information, so please read through as much as you can, so you can see if we have covered it already. Ask questions, there are enough people who have been there awhile who can answer your questions... Thank you!!

Oh, and then tomorrow, we have lots of other cases that we need help with too...
    Excellent idea! I have bookmark this and will definitely spend some time there. So many children missing, so much heartache.

Here is the link:

Thank you for posting. My own children reminded me today that there are other missing children who need the same amount of attention this case is getting. I will definitely take more time now to look over other threads and very much appreciate the reminder.

I have read Anna's case, I actually saw it first on a missing persons site.
    Thanks for reminding me of it, although in the recent weeks I have made it my personal goal to stay out of Caylee's forum and sometimes even off this board of rmuch of the day. I have attempted to get familiar with the other forums around here, but I have found that as long as Caylee is missing- I keep going back to her forum looking for new news. So I have tried to just stay away all together.

"Casey Anthony has no soul"~ from my good friend Lacey

I'd also like to mention that awhile ago I started a thread about internet search tools. I was hoping that others would add to it. So we would have a collection of how to gather information. This goes hand & hand with working for the missing so I don't think I am OT.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70816

Thank You! I will be spending some time there too!!

Poppy

It might be helpful for posters who have knowledge of some of the facts of a particular missing person's case to write a short blurb outlining what drew you to the case and very briefly what the relevant facts are. It would be nice to spread the sleuthin'!

Here is the link:

i'm game.

Thanks for the swift kick in the arse!!

I'm headed over there now....soon as I feed my critters

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything; but I still can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do." ~Helen Keller~

Sometimes a man can meet his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.

Here is the link:

Great Post! Thank you. I will visit Anna's site.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie526 View Post
    Great Post! Thank you. I will visit Anna's site.
    I've been looking for any info on "Brandy Hall" for 2 years. With little to go on, it's very frustrating, I know but for now, I've committed myself to Caylee's case.

this is the case that brought me to join WS.. I so hope that her family finds peace one day.. I highly suggest, those that are looking into Anna's case, read the book her mom wrote: Searching for Anna. (which is available for download on Anna's thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Shutterfly View Post
    I'm headed over there now....soon as I feed my critters
    Me, too! My critters being my husband and daughter. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    I've been looking for any info on "Brandy Hall" for 2 years. With little to go on, it's very frustrating, I know but for now, I've committed myself to Caylee's case.
    Katie,

During the search for Caylee with TES, I met a couple who were very involved in the Brandy Hall case. I got the impression that they were releatives or close friends of hers but I didn't want to pry.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast