O/T A shameless plug & challenge to all Caylee thread viewers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julessleuther

Reaction score
There are alot of people here everyday. ALOT!

I want Caylee found as much as everyone else. I do. But, did you know that there are many other missing people, missing children?

Did you know that there is an adorable little blond girl named Anna, who is has been missing for 35+ years, with a mom who REALLY does want her found, who has expended a tremendous amount of tears, heart, and soul so that Anna could be found?

Did you know that if even 1/3 of you went to her thread and read about Anna, you will find you have a great place to expend all this energy you have, to find someone who we can really help?

I challenge each of you to spend one hour today, just one hour, away from the Anthony house webcam, away from the threads that go over and over how bad the Anthonys are etc, and spend it on Annas thread. Look over everything, read the story about Anna, and maybe offer an idea or two on how we can find her.

Please? Just one hour, what do you have to lose?

Here is the link:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104

A suggestion though--there is alot of information, so please read through as much as you can, so you can see if we have covered it already. Ask questions, there are enough people who have been there awhile who can answer your questions... Thank you!! :) :)

Oh, and then tomorrow, we have lots of other cases that we need help with too...

Thanks for bringing this case to my attention....I have never read about Anna but promise to do some catching up on the case!!

:)

I want Caylee found as much as everyone else. I do. But, did you know that there are many other missing people, missing children?

Did you know that there is an adorable little blond girl named Anna, who is has been missing for 35+ years, with a mom who REALLY does want her found, who has expended a tremendous amount of tears, heart, and soul so that Anna could be found?

Did you know that if even 1/3 of you went to her thread and read about Anna, you will find you have a great place to expend all this energy you have, to find someone who we can really help?

I challenge each of you to spend one hour today, just one hour, away from the Anthony house webcam, away from the threads that go over and over how bad the Anthonys are etc, and spend it on Annas thread. Look over everything, read the story about Anna, and maybe offer an idea or two on how we can find her.

Here is the link:

A suggestion though--there is alot of information, so please read through as much as you can, so you can see if we have covered it already. Ask questions, there are enough people who have been there awhile who can answer your questions... Thank you!! :) :)

Oh, and then tomorrow, we have lots of other cases that we need help with too...

Excellent idea! I have bookmark this and will definitely spend some time there. So many children missing, so much heartache.

Here is the link:

Thank you for posting. My own children reminded me today that there are other missing children who need the same amount of attention this case is getting. I will definitely take more time now to look over other threads and very much appreciate the reminder.

I have read Anna's case, I actually saw it first on a missing persons site.
Thanks for reminding me of it, although in the recent weeks I have made it my personal goal to stay out of Caylee's forum and sometimes even off this board of rmuch of the day. I have attempted to get familiar with the other forums around here, but I have found that as long as Caylee is missing- I keep going back to her forum looking for new news. So I have tried to just stay away all together.

Thank You! I will be spending some time there too!!

Poppy

It might be helpful for posters who have knowledge of some of the facts of a particular missing person's case to write a short blurb outlining what drew you to the case and very briefly what the relevant facts are. It would be nice to spread the sleuthin'!

Here is the link:

i'm game.

Here is the link:

Great Post! Thank you. I will visit Anna's site.

Great Post! Thank you. I will visit Anna's site.

I've been looking for any info on "Brandy Hall" for 2 years. With little to go on, it's very frustrating, I know but for now, I've committed myself to Caylee's case.

this is the case that brought me to join WS.. I so hope that her family finds peace one day.. I highly suggest, those that are looking into Anna's case, read the book her mom wrote: Searching for Anna. (which is available for download on Anna's thread)

I've been looking for any info on "Brandy Hall" for 2 years. With little to go on, it's very frustrating, I know but for now, I've committed myself to Caylee's case.

Katie,

During the search for Caylee with TES, I met a couple who were very involved in the Brandy Hall case. I got the impression that they were releatives or close friends of hers but I didn't want to pry.

The photo links for the photos there on Anna's forum are expired or broken or something like that.

Caylee's case touches me more than other cases because she needs advocates more because her whole family is lying to prevent her being located.

Other missing children need advocates too, but their families truly want them found. A normal family would not lie.

I am compassionate towards other families of missing children, but I have to keep my focus on Caylee for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member