Padilla Discusses William W. & Laura R.

one on one interview: Padilla Discusses William W. & Laura R.

Here is the link...
going to listen to it right now

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=838

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

wow! that was excellant!! Sean did an excellant job- very much on my mindset about most of this crapola! :woohoo:

Curious about the Mark guy changing his number.....but whatever. BUT I am so darned pleased to know EVEN LP beleives LR is a ficticuous person- HENCE the comments to WW about "being onto something" and "feels shes okay".

LP doesn't think there is a real Laura RHmmm.....

I missed the Monday comment. I can't see a way to rewind this goofy webcast. What did the guy say re Monday?

WOW! TES will be back on Monday for an update for the general public about this case...I hope this is a factual statement. That will be a must see!

This is GOLD!

LP thinks Lee is involved. (duh). And what screen shots of what donation site that links to a direct Paypal? :eek:

I love Leonard. He's really into this. Like us.

Im glad he sent Lee the screenshots.

I wonder whats with big news on Monday. Ive been hearing that on the Internet

I wonder if Lp thinks someone created a "fake" Laura Rose to make it appear there is a connection to ZG.

Anyone ever prove yet that there is a live and breathing Laura in Florida?

I listened to it, what's with Monday? I didn't quite understand it. Is "something" going to happen on that day? hummm

ETA: Also who is this guy? I've never heard of him.

Actually, I think that, that particuliar website is going to be releasing some Casey Anthony "bombshell" news and also he says TE and Tim Miller are announcing something.

Im glad he sent Lee the screenshots.

I wonder whats with big news on Monday. Ive been hearing that on the Internet

I wonder if Lp thinks someone created a "fake" Laura R to make it appear there is a connection to ZG.

Anyone ever prove yet that there is a live and breathing Laura in Florida?

Nope, and I had a feeling about it and I didnt like it that * went amuke with it and ran wild with the connection. So the LR on myspace- poofed, gone!

uh oh, that is my song!

i wonder who LP thinks created the LR myspace page then...

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

wow! that was excellant!! Sean did an excellant job- very much on my mindset about most of this crapola! :woohoo:

Curious about the Mark guy changing his number.....but whatever. BUT I am so darned pleased to know EVEN LP beleives LR is a ficticuous person- HENCE the fake comments to WW about "being onto something" and "feels shes okay"........now maybe the ones who called/contacted L.E. & LE about the WW & LR myspace will get a clue now! :rolleyes:

I have a pic of her from another friend of her's myspace page.Let me know if you would like the pic.She is real and exist trust me...
Maybe someone can give me Leonard email I'll gladly email him the pics and links to about 50 of her friends.

I listened to it, what's with Monday? I didn't quite understand it. Is "something" going to happen on that day? hummm

ETA: Also who is this guy? I've never heard of him.

I found his website when doing a google search for Anthony case news. I like his website. He seems to be a good writer. I keep going back to the site for new stories. He is also the guy who callled the IRS on Gale St. John. If you look in the archives of go to the home page--he has been covering the Anthony case and other "bad" parent cases in the news

I have a pic of her from another friend of her's myspace page.Let me know if you would like the pic.She is real and exist trust me...
Maybe someone can give me Leonard email I'll gladly email him the pics and links to about 50 of her friends.

respectfully-
youre on your own with that one. I'm not interested in LR, even if shes a real person..........she IS only connected because of Caseys lies about the nanny. I think we are supposed to drop the nanny conversation anyways.

Are you sure that the girl in the pictures name is LR?

Nope, and I had a feeling about it and I didnt like it that * went amuke with it and ran wild with the connection. So the LR on myspace- poofed, gone!
I was wondering about the big deal about Monday, too. Big news?
Anybody?

respectfully-
youre on your own with that one. I'm not interested in LR, even if shes a real person..........she IS only connected because of Caseys lies about the nanny. I think we are supposed to drop the nanny conversation anyways.

Its hard not to keep comming back to the whole nanny statement. but you r probably correct. If you forget everything about what kc said regarding the nanny---the case is pretty cut and dry

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back