UK - George michael busted in public loo again

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
"Ya Gotta Have Faith"

I did have faith. Now here goes George Michael getting arrested in a public bathroom with crack on him. He also had weed on him as well.

A janitor called police when he became suspicious that George was hanging out in the bathroom for a long time. He was taken to the station but let go with a citation for drug posession. Say, what? That's some law they have there in England. It's really sad for this guy, but he's trolling public toilets. He should be locked up for that alone.

http://ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5i4crcw_HbqTySApaE2bRM28Pfm8A

It's hard to feel any sympathy for this guy when it just keeps happening over and over.

Wasn't he found one time engaging in sexual behavior (I don't know the polite thing to call it) with an old truck driver? I remember the guy's picture and thinking GM must really be messed up on drugs if he'd pick someone up that looked like this guy did.

This guy really ought to get some help before he gets hurt or worse.

He said: "I'm a happy man and I can afford my marijuana so that's not a problem."

Maybe he should consider affording a home to do his drugs in?

Only he can seek help, he needs to reach rock bottom unfortunately. I didn't know that he uses Crack as well as weed.
Am not sure if you can be arrested for cottaging but if you are caught having sexual contact then you are commiting gross indecency(I think)
Poor man- he cannot be happy

It's sad this is how things have turned out for him as he was blessed with one of the most wonderful voices I have ever heard.

He needs to build what looks like a public loo on his own private property and then he can have lots and lots of 'encounters' in his pretend public loo. It's gotta be cheaper in the longrun than continuously getting arrested.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

He needs to built what looks like a public loo on his own private property and then he can have lots and lots of 'encounters' in his pretend public loo. It's gotta be cheaper in the longrun than continuously getting arrested.

Was it butt crack?

hahahahaaa...funny.

Seriously what is it with public restrooms that George craves????

I agree with Sleuthygirl...he needs to build a public looking loo in his own home an hire a male ho.

George apologizes to his fans for letting them down and promises to sort himself out. That's what he said.

http://ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5gvZFm2y8NRqQhBPVPZBVN73wNKnw

Actually I think he needs to apologize to himself as well. He's letting himself down. How sad is that? What kind of demons must a man have who has such talent and continues to hurt himself like that and could do great harm to anyone entering a public restroom?

Doubting him having a restroom in his place would work. It's just my guess he needs to "slum"? He needs that anonymous thing as well and hey what a better place than a da*n restroom? That kind of fits in to the trucker lizzybeth mentioned. So many factors could be going on. Hopefully he'll get help. He better stay out of public bathrooms too.

Okay, so everyone knows he likes to go trolling in public bathroom, parks, etc. He's stated he has money and drugs. Now don't you think he has set himself to get really hurt (physically) by someone looking for money and drugs. I don't know what it would take for this guy to hit rock bottom but I wish he would without getting himself hurt.

I agree with the other poster. He has a wonderful talent and what a shame for him and everyone else that he prefers to do things like this than share it with us.

He wants anonymous sex and my (limited) understanding is that in certain Gay male circles, anonymous sex in a public loo is supposedly a big turnon. It sounds gross to me, but it's not uncommon.

In fact a woman I know well...her husband was caught and arrested in a sting operation that occurred at a public restroom off the Interstate a couple years ago. He had apparently gone there to meet up with other random men (arranged I guess through the Internet). Six men were arrested in that sting. There were no drugs though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back