1246 users online (288 members and 958 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

All Protester Discussion Part 2

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=1.1.1

I guess they are going to make it difficult to go there now. I don't understand how the bodyguard was able to take the stuff from the one lady....if she was sitting on the sidewalk????
    Last edited by JBean; 09-21-2008 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MitchLite View Post

I guess they are going to make it difficult to go there now. I don't understand how the bodyguard was able to take the stuff from the one lady....if she was sitting on the sidewalk????

Me either, but I guess he is above the law also. Maybe he rubbed the A's and it rubbed off on him.

Love,Prayers & Justice for Caylee

Jail for Casey

A hand for the good protesters that follow the Rules
    -------*I SEE IT ALL*------
    *I AM THE FLY ON THE WALL*
    ----*JUSTICE FOR ALL*-----

Since it was not his property, I don't think the bodyguard had the legal right to move the person's property (sign and candles).

I'm wondering though if you're allowed to put things on the sidewalk because of obstruction, or even danger (the candles setting fire to somebody's skirt). Maybe, acting on behalf of the Anthonys who hired him, the bodyguard had the right to move the objects because of obstruction or hazard laws/ordinances.

If I were protesting, I would not put anything on the ground. Could it be considered littering?

I think this was the one sole peaceful protestor left in that area and they decide to screw with her? She was lighting candles for that little girl and they go and do this, disgusting, imo. The guard had no right to touch her stuff or ask her to move if she was not on thier property and not obstructing anything.
    Please pray for Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit76 View Post
    I think this was the one sole peaceful protestor left in that area and they decide to screw with her? She was lighting candles for that little girl and they go and do this, disgusting, imo. The guard had no right to touch her stuff or ask her to move if she was not on thier property and not obstructing anything.
    The big old mean tough guard was prob afraid of everybody else, so she was the only one left he felt he could handle. So, let's beat up the women folk. Yeah, he didn't touch her, but still.

Grumble, grumble. Must be "The Man" George rubbing off on him.

I really think it's time for allot of this mess in front of the Anthonys home to come to a stop. I just don't know how all of that works with freedom of speech.

Having said this, I feel both sides have been wrong. I feel that George pushed that older woman and should have been arrested. I also feel that group that was at the home the other night and jerked or grabed Cindys shirt (?) should also have been arrested.

The GA's, the first night they were there, and chasesd protestors.....and appeared to man handle them, they should be arrested.

George and Cindy need to stay inside! That means no handing out water to anyone.........no walking out to thank anyone......no weed pulling, no hammering of signs.....nothing! If they are not leaving there home, stay inside. Try and do YOUR PART on putting a stop to all of this.

As for the lady last night, I don't see what she did wrong Save the sprinklers for the idiots out there, not the law abiding ones who are just expressing there freedom of speech.

I wonder how the prayer vigil tonight will unfold?
    =^..^=

I really think it's time for allot of this mess in front of the Anthonys home to come to a stop. I just don't know how all of that works with freedom of speech.

Having said this, I feel both sides have been wrong. I feel that George pushed that older woman and should have been arrested. I also feel that group that was at the home the other night and jerked or grabed Cindys shirt (?) should also have been arrested.

The GA's, the first night they were there, and chasesd protestors.....and appeared to man handle them, they should be arrested.

George and Cindy need to stay inside! That means no handing out water to anyone.........no walking out to thank anyone......no weed pulling, no hammering of signs.....nothing! If they are not leaving there home, stay inside. Try and do YOUR PART on putting a stop to all of this.

As for the lady last night, I don't see what she did wrong Save the sprinklers for the idiots out there, not the law abiding ones who are just expressing there freedom of speech.
    Right on MitchLite, They are provoking the situation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Amendment

Read this. I have posted on some of the other forums. Pretty good reading. It even explains the internet and the first amendment.
    "Together WE CAN!"

Quote Originally Posted by El Gato View Post
    I wonder how the prayer vigil tonight will unfold?
    I thought the HOA had asked them NOT to have them at the house anymore?

I thought the HOA had asked them NOT to have them at the house anymore?
    Local news has interviewed the HOA's Atty. The Atty said that she was asking the Anthony's to either suspend the vigil or move it away and out of sight.

However, perhaps the route which these particular prayers are assigned requires that they be sent to prayer-land from the front of the Anthony residence

It will be very interesting to see if the vigil is relocated.

The poor sole protestor with the candles was shown on local news trailing after a big security guard and stating that she wanted her candle back because it was "theft."
    She was then shown hunched over her tea lights, trying to keep them lit in spite of the fact the sprinklers had been turned on her.

A neighbor was shown receiving a ticket for being in the street. Be careful, sometimes you get what you wish for.

Is there a video of this incident? I couldn't find one.

I am curious about what her sign said, where it was located on the sidewalk, etc...
    My Mom told me (and showed me) that "Parent is a verb, not a noun" ~ thanks Mom

Im not a legal eagle but I think given the fiasco outside the home and the effect on the neighbors, The A's and JB could arrange thru the court for her KC to go somewhere else..keep it a secret..Maybe she could go to JB's house! Given some thought, they could come up with something and petition the court.

Ohhh, but the wont even consider that because they like the draaammmmmaaaaa!!

Whether she was a peaceful protester or not, things have gotten violent over there. One of the A's could snap and do God only knows what, and vice versa. Sometimes people rights need to violated for there own good, IMO. I mean, I wouldnt want my loved ones sitting in front of a lions den, no matter how cute and sweet they were being.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast