All Protester Discussion Part 2

:rose: Love,Prayers & Justice for Caylee :rose:

:behindbar Jail for Casey :behindbar

:clap: A hand for the good protesters that follow the Rules :clap:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=15&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

I guess they are going to make it difficult to go there now. I don't understand how the bodyguard was able to take the stuff from the one lady....if she was sitting on the sidewalk????

Since it was not his property, I don't think the bodyguard had the legal right to move the person's property (sign and candles).

I'm wondering though if you're allowed to put things on the sidewalk because of obstruction, or even danger (the candles setting fire to somebody's skirt). Maybe, acting on behalf of the Anthonys who hired him, the bodyguard had the right to move the objects because of obstruction or hazard laws/ordinances.

If I were protesting, I would not put anything on the ground. Could it be considered littering?

I think this was the one sole peaceful protestor left in that area and they decide to screw with her? She was lighting candles for that little girl and they go and do this, disgusting, imo. The guard had no right to touch her stuff or ask her to move if she was not on thier property and not obstructing anything.

I think this was the one sole peaceful protestor left in that area and they decide to screw with her? She was lighting candles for that little girl and they go and do this, disgusting, imo. The guard had no right to touch her stuff or ask her to move if she was not on thier property and not obstructing anything.

The big old mean tough guard was prob afraid of everybody else, so she was the only one left he felt he could handle. So, let's beat up the women folk. Yeah, he didn't touch her, but still.

Grumble, grumble. Must be "The Man" George rubbing off on him.

I really think it's time for allot of this mess in front of the Anthonys home to come to a stop. I just don't know how all of that works with freedom of speech.

Having said this, I feel both sides have been wrong. I feel that George pushed that older woman and should have been arrested. I also feel that group that was at the home the other night and jerked or grabed Cindys shirt (?) should also have been arrested.

The GA's, the first night they were there, and chasesd protestors.....and appeared to man handle them, they should be arrested.

George and Cindy need to stay inside! That means no handing out water to anyone.........no walking out to thank anyone......no weed pulling, no hammering of signs.....nothing! If they are not leaving there home, stay inside. Try and do YOUR PART on putting a stop to all of this.

As for the lady last night, I don't see what she did wrong :( Save the sprinklers for the idiots out there, not the law abiding ones who are just expressing there freedom of speech.

I wonder how the prayer vigil tonight will unfold?

I really think it's time for allot of this mess in front of the Anthonys home to come to a stop. I just don't know how all of that works with freedom of speech.

Having said this, I feel both sides have been wrong. I feel that George pushed that older woman and should have been arrested. I also feel that group that was at the home the other night and jerked or grabed Cindys shirt (?) should also have been arrested.

The GA's, the first night they were there, and chasesd protestors.....and appeared to man handle them, they should be arrested.

George and Cindy need to stay inside! That means no handing out water to anyone.........no walking out to thank anyone......no weed pulling, no hammering of signs.....nothing! If they are not leaving there home, stay inside. Try and do YOUR PART on putting a stop to all of this.

As for the lady last night, I don't see what she did wrong :( Save the sprinklers for the idiots out there, not the law abiding ones who are just expressing there freedom of speech.

Right on MitchLite, They are provoking the situation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Amendment

Read this. I have posted on some of the other forums. Pretty good reading. It even explains the internet and the first amendment.

I thought the HOA had asked them NOT to have them at the house anymore?

Local news has interviewed the HOA's Atty. The Atty said that she was asking the Anthony's to either suspend the vigil or move it away and out of sight.

However, perhaps the route which these particular prayers are assigned requires that they be sent to prayer-land from the front of the Anthony residence:rolleyes:

It will be very interesting to see if the vigil is relocated.

The poor sole protestor with the candles was shown on local news trailing after a big security guard and stating that she wanted her candle back because it was "theft."
She was then shown hunched over her tea lights, trying to keep them lit in spite of the fact the sprinklers had been turned on her.

A neighbor was shown receiving a ticket for being in the street. Be careful, sometimes you get what you wish for.

Im not a legal eagle but I think given the fiasco outside the home and the effect on the neighbors, The A's and JB could arrange thru the court for her KC to go somewhere else..keep it a secret..Maybe she could go to JB's house! Given some thought, they could come up with something and petition the court.

Ohhh, but the wont even consider that because they like the draaammmmmaaaaa!!

Whether she was a peaceful protester or not, things have gotten violent over there. One of the A's could snap and do God only knows what, and vice versa. Sometimes people rights need to violated for there own good, IMO. I mean, I wouldnt want my loved ones sitting in front of a lions den, no matter how cute and sweet they were being.

Good morning all! I'm a long time lurker and 2 time poster but wanted to share some info with all of you. I was there last night from about 7:45 to 9:00 pm. I was very nervous as I didn't know what was allowed and what wasn't, where to park or where to stand. Upon my arrival I was told by a neighbor 3 houses down "To make sure not to park on the grass where the curb meets the grass or I'll would be ticketed". I thanked this person and I must say I was surprised because according to the media the neighbors want everyone gone from the neighborhood, yet this neighbor was very supportive. I then went to the sidewalk across from the A's house and everyone was gathered peacefully. I came across 2 residents of the neighborhood and had to ask thier opinions... I was quite surprised that 4 of the protestors I spoke with were neighbors, you see want I'm saying "PROTESTORS" were neighbors. I think (no, I know) that the media is making it seem the neighbors are feed up with Protestors but in my conversations they are actually fed up with THE ANTHONYS. The one person out there in support of the Anthony's was the caucasian male, with a short buzz cut and is always seen on t.v. without a shirt on (the one who had gotten in the first physical altercation weeks ago). Of course he was on the side of the rode directly in front of the A's house, standing over the protester with the candles and calling her all sorts of names and harassing her.
EVERYONE and I do mean EVERYONE was gathered peacefully and saying words of encouragement to the Candle protestor except this young man. My point is he states "I just want everyone out of my neighborhood" but if he wasn't outside he wouldn't have known anyone was there.
One last point... This gentleman (I use the word loosely) stated to my sister-in-law, that he was not there in support of Casey, he knows Caylee is gone and her body will never be found because KC made sure of it, but he was there to support GA & CA.

Good morning all! I'm a long time lurker and 2 time poster but wanted to share some info with all of you. I was there last night from about 7:45 to 9:00 pm. I was very nervous as I didn't know what was allowed and what wasn't, where to park or where to stand. Upon my arrival I was told by a neighbor 3 houses down "To make sure not to park on the grass where the curb meets the grass or I'll would be ticketed". I thanked this person and I must say I was surprised because according to the media the neighbors want everyone gone from the neighborhood, yet this neighbor was very supportive. I then went to the sidewalk across from the A's house and everyone was gathered peacefully. I came across 2 residents of the neighborhood and had to ask thier opinions... I was quite surprised that 4 of the protestors I spoke with were neighbors, you see want I'm saying "PROTESTORS" were neighbors. I think (no, I know) that the media is making it seem the neighbors are feed up with Protestors but in my conversations they are actually fed up with THE ANTHONYS. The one person out there in support of the Anthony's was the caucasian male, with a short buzz cut and is always seen on t.v. without a shirt on (the one who had gotten in the first physical altercation weeks ago). Of course he was on the side of the rode directly in front of the A's house, standing over the protester with the candles and calling her all sorts of names and harassing her.
EVERYONE and I do mean EVERYONE was gathered peacefully and saying words of encouragement to the Candle protestor except this young man. My point is he states "I just want everyone out of my neighborhood" but if he wasn't outside he wouldn't have known anyone was there.
One last point... This gentleman (I use the word loosely) stated to my sister-in-law, that he was not there in support of Casey, he knows Caylee is gone and her body will never be found because KC made sure of it, but he was there to support GA & CA.

Welcome and thanks for posting...very interesting. Were you there when they made the lady with the candle leave?

Interesting that some neighbors are protestors! Thanks for the report.

Thank you onewick..interesting. Now that we know you are near the freakshow, perhaps you can be our "boots on the ground" and habg out there and give us play by play..do you have wireless internet and a laptop? LOL LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back