778 users online (110 members and 668 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Prayer Vigil Cancelled because A's fear for their safety?

I looked and couldn't find a discussion on this. It's cancelled? Is this another attention ploy? Good heavens, nothing happened the other day, there WAS NO damage to their property, LE found nothing to substantiate their 911 call. Weird IMO.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/flor...ry/695431.html
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

Quote Originally Posted by PattyCake View Post
    I looked and couldn't find a discussion on this. It's cancelled? Is this another attention ploy? Good heavens, nothing happened the other day, there WAS NO damage to their property, LE found nothing to substantiate their 911 call. Weird IMO.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/flor...ry/695431.html
    The A's want to perpetuate the draaaammmmmmaaaaaa!
    They see themselves as victims in this aburd fiasco..Not Caylee...

They were asked to not have it in front of their home (can't remember where I saw it but it was a local news website) so they decided to cancel due to "fear of people getting hurt" My opinion they could have had it anywhere else but they chose not to because the media wouldn't see them doing it. (all for show imo)
    They could have it out in the backyard but I doubt they would want to do it there since they know Caylee was back there at some point!

JUST MY OPINION

It's a doubleplusgood language game/sympathy ploy, IMHO. If the Anthony family were *really* worried about their safety, they wouldn't be confronting the idiot protestors in the driveway!

I'll bet the HOA is making a demand here to axe *all* public gatherings at the house, including those sponsored by the Anthony family. That might help reinforce the HOA's legal arguments to block protester gatherings.

They did ask that the A fam either have it inside or in the backyard. It is quite telling that they won't oblige, imo. They don't have that many people and could invite them in or go to the back. They just aren't getting to have their weekly "show" so they nixed it, if you ask me.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by Hailiejade77 View Post
    They were asked to not have it in front of their home (can't remember where I saw it but it was a local news website) so they decided to cancel due to "fear of people getting hurt" My opinion they could have had it anywhere else but they chose not to because the media wouldn't see them doing it. (all for show imo)
    They could have it out in the backyard but I doubt they would want to do it there since they know Caylee was back there at some point!

JUST MY OPINION
    The media would be there no matter where they had it. They are wrong if they do and wrong if they don't.

Last week everyone was saying the Anthonys should quit having the prayer vigils at their home. This week the Anthonys decided not to have the prayer vigil at their home. Yet people are still complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by SUR View Post
    The media would be there no matter where they had it. They are wrong if they do and wrong if they don't.
    Exactly!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Last week everyone was saying the Anthonys should quit having the prayer vigils at their home. This week the Anthonys decided not to have the prayer vigil at their home. Yet people are still complaining.
    D____ if you do D____ if you don't

How would they monitor who came in their backyard (looky loo's) and in their house ?????!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hailiejade77 View Post

JUST MY OPINION
    Backyard, two big security guards at entrance, and your tickets, which you obtained by giving a $100 "donation", yes backyard a very good idea.< scarcasum >

I really need to look for a scarcasum emoticon.

It's just another "woe is me" ploy by the Anthony's. Have the vigil indoors, have a teleconference, have a web meeting. There ARE other ways to gather with folks to pray.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I didn't know people were saying they should stop. Never heard that. I thought this just came up out of the blue for attention. Like 'seriouslysearching' said - because they don't have their weekly show, they won't do it anywhere at all.

It seems to me even THEM - the A's - have fully forgotten who this is about. They could have held it in a church... with no camera's & nothing at all. I thought they were praying for the safe return of Caylee?

Or like another person posted, go to the backyard and have it!
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

This family will spend the rest of their days on this earth, sleeping in the bed they've made for themselves. Sad but true!

They had the compassion and the goodwill of John Q Public at the start of this terrible drama, but they -- through their own choices, behaviors, words and actions (you can even say *lack* of action!) -- squandered that compassion, and succeeded in turning any rational observer against them.

It's impossible to believe that this family is canceling the prayer vigils out of concern for others... just look at their existing track record. These folks are all hat, no cattle.

Quote Originally Posted by BrowncoatWhit View Post
    This family will spend the rest of their days on this earth, sleeping in the bed they've made for themselves. Sad but true!

They had the compassion and the goodwill of John Q Public at the start of this terrible drama, but they -- through their own choices, behaviors, words and actions (you can even say *lack* of action!) -- squandered that compassion, and succeeded in turning any rational observer against them.

It's impossible to believe that this family is canceling the prayer vigils out of concern for others... just look at their existing track record. These folks are all hat, no cattle.

The HOA asked them not to hold the vigil. Guess they complied. Why does it have to be about drama or attention getting? Sheesh, damned if they do, damned if they don't...

I just do not get the Cindy and George bashers. I don't condone their behavior and yes I get frustrated, but I don't misdirect my anger at them. IMO, it's wasted energy. Through all the craziness I still see them ultimately as among the many victims of CASEY. She is the cause of everything in this case. Absolutely everything. If not for Casey's acts, there would be none of this.
    Her name is CAYLEE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Caylee Marie she will always be.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast